Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I got chicken bacon and tomato with spicy ranch for sauce. poo poo's good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
we can do this

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
im hongry

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
April 20th is a worldwide day of celebration for good reason - marijuana ichor has been legalized. Today there are around 2 million users, including more than 1 million people of all ages. Marijuana ichor has been a widely utilized alternative medicine for over 40 years, with hundreds of medical communities around the world. Marijuana ichor is also a widely used topical cream for hair, hair dyes, and acne treatment and in the skin. It is now very effective for the treatment of chronic and complex disorders. It is not just common sense - it has not only been shown to work, but has been proven to reduce some illnesses such as diabetes, obesity, fibromyalgia, and Alzheimer disease. Marijuana ichor is used worldwide in a wide range of products. In some countries, it is used for topical treatments with long-term effects. In the latter countries that have legalized the use of marijuana ichor for an indefinite period, it is also available in many products and is used for various different conditions. Because marijuana ichor takes longer to mature, that may create the risk of chronic side effects such as skin burning and loss of appetite, a person should use less. However, if one prefers a different method of using marijuana and feels it appropriate at this time, there are multiple options of which of these approaches is more appropriate, which is why marijuana ichor has been the best choice.

Overnight Blaze
Mar 7, 2017

I got my 4/20 goodie bag from work last night and folks, there's a lot of weed in it

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

I've never heard of dill pickle pizza but I used to make peanut butter and pickle sandwiches so naturally, I'm intrigued.

My mouth waters whenever I see the picture. No sauce on the pizza itself, but marinara as a dipping sauce fuckin rules

Only registered members can see post attachments!

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
I always wanted whatever weed device Stacy Keach uses in Nice Dreams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmuFTF-z32U

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Mozi posted:

April 20th is a worldwide day of celebration for good reason - marijuana ichor has been legalized. Today there are around 2 million users, including more than 1 million people of all ages. Marijuana ichor has been a widely utilized alternative medicine for over 40 years, with hundreds of medical communities around the world. Marijuana ichor is also a widely used topical cream for hair, hair dyes, and acne treatment and in the skin. It is now very effective for the treatment of chronic and complex disorders. It is not just common sense - it has not only been shown to work, but has been proven to reduce some illnesses such as diabetes, obesity, fibromyalgia, and Alzheimer disease. Marijuana ichor is used worldwide in a wide range of products. In some countries, it is used for topical treatments with long-term effects. In the latter countries that have legalized the use of marijuana ichor for an indefinite period, it is also available in many products and is used for various different conditions. Because marijuana ichor takes longer to mature, that may create the risk of chronic side effects such as skin burning and loss of appetite, a person should use less. However, if one prefers a different method of using marijuana and feels it appropriate at this time, there are multiple options of which of these approaches is more appropriate, which is why marijuana ichor has been the best choice.

gimme dat sticky ichor

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

KingShiro posted:

I always wanted whatever weed device Stacy Keach uses in Nice Dreams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmuFTF-z32U

Holy poo poo that thing owns bones

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
What's everyone's favorite stoner movie of all time? I think I've watched all of them but I could probably watch more of them I guess

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

bagmonkey posted:

What's everyone's favorite stoner movie of all time? I think I've watched all of them but I could probably watch more of them I guess

It's been a minute but I was always partial to Grandma's Boy.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
going to smoke some weed what up

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Meat Wagon posted:

going to smoke some weed what up

Not much, just smokin some dope

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Grandma's Boy is definitely permanent top 3.

Gonna watch that instead of playing fallout 76.

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."
Thinkin about getting multiple grinders for my many different weeds, maybe one with those swank rear end crank handles on them

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I watched Grandma's Boy when it first came out but haven't in years. My favorite is probably Pineapple Express tbqh

Old Woman Island
Feb 21, 2011

we did it guys its 20/04 here and we're on page 420
weed

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

The Velvet Witch posted:

Thinkin about getting multiple grinders for my many different weeds, maybe one with those swank rear end crank handles on them
Can it also be a music box?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

The Velvet Witch posted:

check out the brilliant cut grinder they sell multiple platters for different coarseness of grind

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Aardvark! posted:

I watched Grandma's Boy when it first came out but haven't in years. My favorite is probably Pineapple Express tbqh

I'm adding that to the 4/20 list.

Grandma's Boy is loving great, I love that movie. What about the Cheech and Chong movies? Which one of those is worth watching

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

check out the brilliant cut grinder they sell multiple platters for different coarseness of grind

If I had to buy a new grinder, I would do exactly this. That Brilliant Cut grinder totally looks like "it"

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i have like 3 or maybe 4 grinders, one of which works more or less perfectly for my needs and i use it daily, yet i still want to buy one cause it looks like a really fine product

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
Posting in here again. It’s the law 🚓

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

i have like 3 or maybe 4 grinders, one of which works more or less perfectly for my needs and i use it daily, yet i still want to buy one cause it looks like a really fine product

I just got another one with my Fury Edge yet I'm still using a 10 year old Space Case

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
harold & kumar is good. also this is the end

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
smoked a little weed, had a little skate, hung out at the lake, petted a cat. not a bad day

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

bagmonkey posted:

how high

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Mozi posted:

how high

I'm really high dude how about you?

I just ate two big ol Reeses eggs and gently caress that wasnt the best idea but also, it totally was they were delicious

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

bagmonkey posted:

What about the Cheech and Chong movies? Which one of those is worth watching

That's kind of a loaded question because not everyone agrees on what one started the downfall. Start with Up In Smoke and work your way through, but even the Corsican Brothers has its' charms.

I haven't watched any of them in years, but I still smile thinking about them. My dad had their records and the bulk of the humor went right over his head, even still had the rolling papers in the albums because he didn't realize it wasn't just an additional liner. We even called into the local radio station requesting sister mary elephant as kids, because he would agitate us into it, and my catholic mother hated it.

At the time it felt like that Joe Pera episode where he requests Baba O'Riley all night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I79YNDYrUno

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
half baked is still my fave

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

I was gonna post my favorite stoner movie but somewhere between hitting the post button and typing this out I forgot what movie I wanted to post about.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Half Baked almost hurts to watch now. I'm still soft to it and will watch it when I see it on tv, but I wore that tape out in my 20s, like The Wall. Loved me some Pink Floyd, now I'm just burnt out on it.

I've become a Graybush now, so anything just overall chill, doesn't have to be weed centric.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Used to watch Half Baked all the time when it came on Comedy Central. Swear it seemed like the only movie they had there for awhile.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Zil posted:

Used to watch Half Baked all the time when it came on Comedy Central. Swear it seemed like the only movie they had there for awhile.

There was a time in my late teens/early 20s that I had the movie schedule almost memorized, that's how much TV I was watching. I didn't even smoke weed back then!

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

That's kind of a loaded question because not everyone agrees on what one started the downfall. Start with Up In Smoke and work your way through, but even the Corsican Brothers has its' charms.

I haven't watched any of them in years, but I still smile thinking about them. My dad had their records and the bulk of the humor went right over his head, even still had the rolling papers in the albums because he didn't realize it wasn't just an additional liner. We even called into the local radio station requesting sister mary elephant as kids, because he would agitate us into it, and my catholic mother hated it.

At the time it felt like that Joe Pera episode where he requests Baba O'Riley all night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I79YNDYrUno

or honestly, just watch Up In Smoke and then watch the entire Joe Pera series in one sitting. It's excellent weed viewing.

selan dyin
Dec 27, 2007

happy weed day GBS

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I'm gonna take the dog out then have a cheeky dab in the shitter while the missus is napping.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
is there a weed movie that is not cringy thats kind of what makes them weed movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Joe Pera is great. I'm glad he's gotten so much positive attention. Honestly, just give him an hour show on NPR on sunday morning and let him read his anecdotes and stories.

I'd drink coffee and smoke a joint to that on the patio.

E: noncringy weed movies exist but most of them have some level of cringe and I'm not a fan. If you want something more dramatic, check out Homegrown with Billy Bob Thornton. Non-weed drug movie, check out Buffalo Soldiers with Juoaquin Phoenix (I can't spell that name sober let alone after dabs), but it's very 1990s US army in Germany.

E2: Humboldt County is a dramedy weed flick, more coming if age tale.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 02:20 on Apr 20, 2021