Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

3. You enjoy the music of Night Ranger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Hirayuki posted:

My medical card came today, in just over a week. :stare: I've never known government to move that quickly. Hell, their own estimate was 2 to 5 weeks.

Medical weed is an essential business. Now get to spendin'!

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z92bmlcmyq0

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Smoked a blunt of Lemon Meringue Kush after work. Just ate 40mg of peanut butter and pretzel chocolates. I'm about to vape a sandwich of Mint Cake and Champion City Chocolate sauce. Gonna play video games until my eyes get heavy.

ghost house
Jul 16, 2007
my partner buys their weed from my mom, which is weird and mostly good.
It's the day, doin' my part god bless,

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

MOTORIN

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BtHxTZrqpk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMK4cfXj5c0

Waffle! fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Apr 20, 2021

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Never smoked weed but I'll do my part in advancing the postcount.

The Wurst Poster
Apr 8, 2005

Literally the Wurst...

Seriously...

For REALSIES.

Are you guys getting potted up on the weed? Don't you know that stuff will lead you to loose morals and missing church on Sundays? Next thing you know you will be fraternizing with the "brown people" and being disrespectful to your elders. I heard from a doctor (not from those women ones) that if use the pot twice then you become a crack addict right away!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm doing my part

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Looking good.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

It's 4/20

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Having a wede, and should hopefully be picking up some gorilla zkittles live resin diamonds and sauce later.

Happy :420: 420 :420:

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

The Wurst Poster posted:

Are you guys getting potted up on the weed? Don't you know that stuff will lead you to loose morals and missing church on Sundays? Next thing you know you will be fraternizing with the "brown people" and being disrespectful to your elders. I heard from a doctor (not from those women ones) that if use the pot twice then you become a crack addict right away!

I'm gay

E: my dude finally got his hands on some cartridges so been loving the hell out of that. Getting high af without worrying about stinking out the apartment building. Happy 4/20 y'all!

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
WElp just broke a tolerance streak at midnight with a new high-CBD cartridge and ate a bunch of snacks as a result

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

:justpost: ing to help the weed thread reach it's goal

Happy 4/20

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Gotta post fast if we're gonna hit 420, let's gooooo

Doing the all the weeds all day

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Gonna get ice for the car bong today

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
all I'm gonna say is whoever snipes page 420 better have something loving incredible ready to go

The Velvet Witch
Jul 24, 2017

"I don't have a "make better posts" spell, you're on your own."
Happy 420, gonna scream at all these chocolate cookies today

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

Happy 4/20!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lol 420

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Just did a wake and bake. Starting 4/20 nice and early since I have meetings in the afternoon. Time for the morning walk!

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
[img future trunks emerging from a pool of dank kush boxers.jpg]

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I'm loving this AVB tincture.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
reposting from the blessed thread

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I wonder if I could make green dragon out of 2 oz of avb.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I wonder if I could make green dragon out of 2 oz of avb.

Absolutely. Use just enough alcohol to cover the AVB, and it'll definitely be worth it.

gooby pls
May 18, 2012

Weed number day

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Car bong activated

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

fuctifino posted:

Absolutely. Use just enough alcohol to cover the AVB, and it'll definitely be worth it.

What's the process here's, I never figured it out. Am I soaking it, heating up the mixture (?!?!?), just giving it a good shake, what are we talking

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
just put it in a bottle and turn it over a couple times once a day

lol don't heat it

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

It’s my wife’s birthday! :toot:
Also happy 4/20 goons

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Happy 420 goons, hope everyone has a high day

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:
Happy holiday my weedgoons. Smoke an extra weed for me.

Also, we made it to page 420 in my heart good job everyone.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Target Track Jacket posted:

It’s my wife’s birthday! :toot:
Also happy 4/20 goons

Happy Birthday Goon Wife!

I just had my morning bagel and it was extra delicious.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Hello goons, being that I no longer partake of the marijuanas (mary jane, pot or "weed", if you will), with the recent decriminalization laws finally happeneing, I would like to request the following from the goon hivemind:

what are some techniques used to blaze, besides vape, bong, hooka, joint, etc?

what kind of recipies have you tried and what have your experiences been with them?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
4/20 - three numbers with import far beyond the obvious. Ever since the dawn of man, weed has flourished in our urban garden. It remains our primary source for the food we need. There is no more obvious way – let's just say you have never eaten anything with weed. The first was at the Fairmont on April 7, 1877. It was a night to remember, a day to celebrate, a day to celebrate this great idea.

There have been more than 100,000 people, all looking forward to this event. What's striking is the growth of the weed world in just four years, and not just now, you name it. A single day, just 1,500 plants grown in your backyard yielded only 17 kilograms of cannabis in 2013 alone.

If weed was a new idea and not a growing epidemic, the first time that the local economy ever had this problem was in 1880, with the collapse of the coal industry and the economic collapse of the state. So let's not underestimate this. It never occurred to anyone at any other time that a small town could have a large market, and even a few hundred people would soon be able to grow marijuana in their whole community, without having to walk to a pot shop.

It used to be illegal to grow marijuana in this small town, but there were very few people able to pay big bribes or give discounts, so small-town businesses were able to generate large taxes. It wasn't until they began opening stores that those fees began to catch fire.

It only took a few years, though, for the state to realize its goal. They started by installing a pilot program in the region, and an actual pilot had already opened just a few years earlier. But the real test came years after.

There are over a thousand businesses like them still selling marijuana. Many of them operate because they think they can raise an even bigger portion of their revenues. "And we're finding out that it works, and we're learning, too," said Rob Davis of the Colorado Department of Medical Cannabis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
Top 10 Facts about 4/20:
1. Hitler's birthday
2. Chunky the Clown's deathday
3. The "Weed Number"
4. Hitler is to go on vacation
5. The last of 7 nuclear missiles
6. Hitler's last known words from a letter
7. In the midst of a Nazi purge, Hitler declares he is not prepared to accept a truce. Hitler is declared doomed. Hitler's body is found frozen in the snow. Hitler's eyes fill with tears as he recounts his experiences in "Pagan Germany."
8. Hitler's first birthday party in a Nazi bunker, and his final birthday party at a POW camp
9. Hitler and Princess Rolfe on Hitler's birthday
10. Hitler's two sons, Adolf (Rolf) and Adolf (Rolfe) Hitler are about to meet at the German Air Force headquarters before the wedding ceremony.
11. Hitler's birthday party for Hitler's wife
12. Death of Hitler's mother, a Nazi nurse who died in Auschwitz at 14
13. Hitler's funeral for Hitler in the Reichstag