Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

enabled veteran posted:

lol the chyron said steve bannon was dinesh d'souza

i love the elementary school level/interpretation of american history

sounds like they are just rerunning the poo poo from yesterday

isnt the pillow mans new doc supposed to come out today?

also happy weed day one and all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
i wonder if he picked square space b/c he seen an ad on tv for it

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Frank Speech? This is Frank Speech speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing—you who dread knowledge—I am the man who will now tell you.

You have heard it said that this is an age of moral crisis. You have said it yourself, half in fear, half in hope that the words had no meaning. You have cried that man’s sins are destroying the world and you have cursed human nature for its unwillingness to practice the virtues you demanded. Since virtue, to you, consists of sacrifice, you have demanded more sacrifices at every successive disaster. In the name of a return to morality, you have sacrificed all those evils which you held as the cause of your plight. You have sacrificed justice to mercy. You have sacrificed independence to unity. You have sacrificed reason to faith. You have sacrificed wealth to need. You have sacrificed self-esteem to self-denial. You have sacrificed happiness to duty.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
i was going to show my good pal mike The Goatse Man but i cant do that yet i guess

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Apraxin posted:

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Frank Speech? This is Frank Speech speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing—you who dread knowledge—I am the man who will now tell you.

You have heard it said that this is an age of moral crisis. You have said it yourself, half in fear, half in hope that the words had no meaning. You have cried that man’s sins are destroying the world and you have cursed human nature for its unwillingness to practice the virtues you demanded. Since virtue, to you, consists of sacrifice, you have demanded more sacrifices at every successive disaster. In the name of a return to morality, you have sacrificed all those evils which you held as the cause of your plight. You have sacrificed justice to mercy. You have sacrificed independence to unity. You have sacrificed reason to faith. You have sacrificed wealth to need. You have sacrificed self-esteem to self-denial. You have sacrificed happiness to duty.

i liked you better when you smoked crack tbh

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/means_tv/status/1384507300010942467?s=21

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i wonder if he picked square space b/c he seen an ad on tv for it

The developer is definitely a podcast listener

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Korean Boomhauer posted:

so i cant just spin up a profile and post poo poo like its just a news aggregator? lol

It's something awful, you're stuck on the front page and can't get to the forums

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/latimesent/status/1384168335089168384

:jerkbag:

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
Aw, I really want my registration to go through.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Mayor Dave posted:

It's something awful, you're stuck on the front page and can't get to the forums

lmao

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!
https://twitter.com/ACTBrigitte/status/1384347276924043265?s=19

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

The n-word guy is saying he's not racist :irony:

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Why is Bill Maher still on TV? Who is watching it?

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Turns out the devs address is just....the old SomethingAwful HQ? What’s this on the “About” page? Something about....klurfs???

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 353 days!

TheMightyBoops posted:

Hes still pretty big with succlibs

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

I think that American presidents, that position in itself, as well as American foreign policy, it has terrorism in it. CIA agents going to overthrow certain governments - they're using terrorist tactics. They're not going in there like, 'Hey, you wanna have some cake?'

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i was going to show my good pal mike The Goatse Man but i cant do that yet i guess

i'd be weary of this one

i think at this point mike is under conrol of flynn who is managing this entire operation

its just a way to identify the far right terrorists types imo so the feds can watch them or enable them from time to time

not sure if we should touch the poo this time is what i'm saying

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/urbanthoughts11/status/1384502491002413058?s=21

:hai:

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tenderjerk posted:

Hes still pretty big with succlibs

I don’t get why he is a piece of poo poo.

enabled veteran
Feb 10, 2021

I think that American presidents, that position in itself, as well as American foreign policy, it has terrorism in it. CIA agents going to overthrow certain governments - they're using terrorist tactics. They're not going in there like, 'Hey, you wanna have some cake?'

TheMightyBoops posted:

dems are smug, glib, and assholes. why wouldn't they watch ann coulter's boyfriend make SNL-level jokes about republicans

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

i was just at a hipster coffee shop and everyone was talking about how trump is still working over 80 hours a week

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/FrankConniff/status/1384509631272214533

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

triojmnhgp

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tringo

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tatro

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

tibia

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Tempo

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the thumbnail is too disturbing to click

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

delicious tunicate

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

ArmZ posted:

the thumbnail is too disturbing to click

click it coward

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
they acquit the cop yet?

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

let it heal you

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

sexpig by night posted:

they acquit the cop yet?

:d2a:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXHfKDqBiQ4

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

TheMightyBoops posted:

he's somehow avoided being outed as a sex pest so far (at least in a way that would gain traction)

Wamsutta
Sep 9, 2001

covid has genuinely made public transport so much less appealing tbh, real reminder of how loving disgusting other humans are and how little I want to spend time packed in with them ever again

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Both of these people are on the record with saying slurs, i guess thats racism, my freedoms

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/KidsWriteJokes/status/1384492532378312704

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceptive Thinker
Oct 5, 2005

I'll rip out your optics!

working on what? his golf swing?