Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I'm really disappointed that people celebrate this holiday. it's senseless. it's immoral.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
but I guess I can't really stop anybody from celebrating Hitler's birthday

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Target Track Jacket posted:

Did someone already post this news? Oh well let's fuckin go
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1384540643414978561

i might have to say a kind thing about chuck schumer if this somehow happens let's goooooooooo

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

I'd probably say anything with Leslie Nielsen is a guaranteed good time.

I'm not shocked, because his style of humor is much more "classic" than a lot of topical comedy in its day. I know Airplane! is still one of my favorite movies ever, always has been

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.

Sjs00 posted:

I have begun writing a crazy fantasy epic but the problem with engaging your mind into a persistent world like that is you literally become God. Writing is power man, writers have responsibilities. Makes you think

yeah for real

I'd probably say anything with Leslie Nielsen is a guaranteed good time.

i wish i could have seen airplane in theaters when it came out. i liked this history: https://film.avclub.com/surely-you-can-t-be-serious-an-oral-history-of-airplan-1798279218

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Empty Sandwich posted:

I'm really disappointed that people celebrate this holiday. it's senseless. it's immoral.

:2bong:

beef sweat
Jan 1, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SX0W2y4oBc

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Doing my part

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

That's me rn

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

i might have to say a kind thing about chuck schumer if this somehow happens let's goooooooooo

Feels weird but if he's also willing to erase non-violent drug charges along with the rest, I'm fuckin down

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Doing my duty to smoke weed. Working from home has an upside

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Hell yes watch the naked gun y'all

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Dying for this meeting to be over so I can smoke more dank rear end bowls

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
chuck make 4/20 a federally mandated holiday while youre at it

A LOVELY LAD
Feb 8, 2006

Hey man, wanna hear a secret?

College Slice
weed

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

nishi koichi posted:

i wish i could have seen airplane in theaters when it came out. i liked this history: https://film.avclub.com/surely-you-can-t-be-serious-an-oral-history-of-airplan-1798279218

one of my favorite details about this movie is that when the director's guild pushed back on having all three of their names in the opening credits, Abrahams (I think) was prepared to legally change his name to Zucker and Abrahams and Zucker

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Boy everyone at work sure is being a loving turd today and making my life harder for no reason.

Cool. Out.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

thathonkey posted:

is there anything weed CANT do

it failed to stop me from inflicting this on my office walls, that's for sure

https://i.imgur.com/QRxdtkU.mp4

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

weed

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
just got two wins in a row in my Japanese action game so that means dab break boys

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Cabbages and Kings posted:

This is loving mesmerizing. Good job.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

The lights are okay, the biplane poo poo is loving awesome tho

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

I have kept this cup for years and trip out looking at it. I keep it because the server Stephanie had time to draw this poo poo while I was doing dishes and that always made me lol so at least I got a cup out of it

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

PinheadSlim posted:

The lights are okay, the biplane poo poo is loving awesome tho

Thanks! I'm gonna end up doxxing myself but nearly all of those are all pieces of art my grandfather did. sadly i have very very few of his originals, and there is a mythical plane drawing he did which he said "made everything else I ever did look like trash" which was sold to a private collector in like 1950 or something and I've never seen it, don't even think my dad has. If I ever become MegaRich I will devote my life energy to obtaining it......

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

in not seeing the issue

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
posting for the post gods we're almost there lads and lasses!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

420 soon.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
What should I watch next on Hulu or Netflix?

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
choom it up

MMania
May 7, 2008
I salute you weed thread and your noble, nay holy, quest to get to the weed number.

Good weed news from MA: my latest grow is 50% female! loving up my first batch and letting the boys stay in the tent too long means I have another few dozen seeds to tide me over until prices start to approach what you guys have in Colorado.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

bagmonkey posted:

What should I watch next on Hulu or Netflix?

Do you like Bob's Burgers?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Zil posted:

Do you like Bob's Burgers?

Heck yeah

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Got my new oz of sativa, got my edibles, got 100g of avb soaking in some 75% alcohol. Getting pizza later. Page 420 just around the corner. It's a good day.

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

smokin a joint this 420. Also have plans to smoke a bowl or two later on in the day.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Can watch that or I can also suggest The Great North. It is done by the same produces of Bob's and has its own little charm.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
it is lionel hampton's birthday, i don't know if i said that here but i've been shouting the good news all over the internet about it.

LIONEL FREAKIN' HAMPTON!

e: o yeah i already did. but idgaf because lionel hampton is awesome

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Robert Goulet is amazing in the 2nd naked gun

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what if .... weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011