Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Iron Chef Ramen
Sep 15, 2007

HA HA! YOU HAVE CHOSEN POORLY!
I'm helping.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
The party has arrived at the mouth of a cave. The wizard is sitting on a rock smoking his pipe, the rest of the party is establishing a small camp set away from the cave mouth.

A foul smell gusts forth from the cave and the ground trembles with the sound of a distant roar.

What does the party do?

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

The party has arrived at the mouth of a cave. The wizard is sitting on a rock smoking his pipe, the rest of the party is establishing a small camp set away from the cave mouth.

A foul smell gusts forth from the cave and the ground trembles with the sound of a distant roar.

What does the party do?

ask the wizard to share obviously?

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Alright, I put Good Burger on next. I haven't watched this is decades

A Stupid Baby
Dec 31, 2002

lip up fatty
Let's bring back wizard vans in 2021

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

bagmonkey posted:

Alright, I put Good Burger on next. I haven't watched this is decades

I had the hugest crush on the crazy girl they meet in the insane asylum when that movie came out, but it turns out it's Linda Cardellini so 10-year-old me just knew what was up I guess.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Reflecting on past 4/20s, we used to take turns hitting lungs (a 2L plastic coke bottle cut in two, gauze in the drinking hole and a plastic bag over the cut end that you pull to create a draw) of rock hard hash in parks or down alleyways.

Today I'm having some chili and lime cashews and a nice fudge, might gently caress around and hit my dab pen after. Maybe the future isn't all bad :okpos:

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

The Walrus posted:

ask the wizard to share obviously?

The Rogue, Ross-san, approaches the wizards resting spot and asks to smoke his pipe.

"You probably can't handle this wizard poo poo, but hit it my friend, and open your mind to arcane secrets"

As you draw from the pipe you feel your mind expanding and your body floating up into the air.

As this is happening the ground heaves and a crack splits in the earth directly in front of the cave.

It sounds like there's something underground, what does the party do?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

It's so loving ridiculous that this is a quote about a schedule I illegal substance

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

hope and vaseline posted:

going to culver's guys what should i get

Chocolate everything and brownie chucks and fudge CUSTARD FREEZE IT PUT IT IN ME MARSHMALLOws

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

hope and vaseline posted:

going to culver's guys what should i get

Butter burger and cheese curds

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Inspector Hound posted:

It's so loving ridiculous that this is a quote about a schedule I illegal substance

marijuana should be like Schedule III or some poo poo idk the schedules but frankly the only thing that should be punished is driving while high which is sort of obvious

i don't give a poo poo about someone toking up unless they're hotboxing me (because that would be rude)

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

its my cats birthday today. doing her favorite thing in the world. being interrupted by me while sleeping.

ZuluDashOne
May 1, 2020

#NeverForget

Go Wings!

:911:
Was eating my awesome sammich I made for lunch. Got like, 85% done with it and the next bite I feel something pretty hard and crunchy. Spit out the foot and my temp crown that got put in yesterday came off. Actually looked like it broke there was a smaller piece in there too.

Just got back from them putting in another temp crown that "Should not come off or break". Eyeing the rest of this sammich like do I risk finishing it?

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

low key sex master posted:

i don't give a poo poo about someone toking up unless they're hotboxing me (because that would be rude)

I think it’s considerate

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
Bicycle day was yesterday, so if you missed that, it's acceptable to play catchup today

but only if your blotter looks like this

marijuana should be like Schedule III or some poo poo idk the schedules but frankly the only thing that should be punished is driving while high which is sort of obvious

eh the whole CSA* needs to be tossed and redone

benzos are schedule-IV and are monumentally more dangerous than weed

alcohol is unscheduled and is monumentally more dangerous than weed

*Controlled Substances Act. Your Community Supported Agriculture is fine. Better than fine, actually.

Cabbages and VHS fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Apr 20, 2021

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

The party has arrived at the mouth

This is also how I describe edibles

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

It should be whatever schedule alcohol is, V or unscheduled, I forget and don't care to look

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Cabbages and Kings posted:

*Controlled Substances Act. Your Community Supported Agriculture is fine. Better than fine, actually.

Boom this, gently caress the csa in every sense

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Inspector Hound posted:

It should be whatever schedule alcohol is, V or unscheduled, I forget and don't care to look

unscheduled, but still technically prescriptible! Unsure if that's actually happened in the last 150 years, once they invented morphine it was probably pretty eeeeeehhhhhhhh

Inspector Hound posted:

Boom this, gently caress the csa in every sense

a lol thing is I think we'd run afoul of a bunch of international drug treaties if we just blanket legalized everything

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

ZuluDashOne posted:

Was eating my awesome sammich I made for lunch. Got like, 85% done with it and the next bite I feel something pretty hard and crunchy. Spit out the foot and my temp crown that got put in yesterday came off. Actually looked like it broke there was a smaller piece in there too.

Just got back from them putting in another temp crown that "Should not come off or break". Eyeing the rest of this sammich like do I risk finishing it?

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

unscheduled, but still technically prescriptible! Unsure if that's actually happened in the last 150 years, once they invented morphine it was probably pretty eeeeeehhhhhhhh

a lol thing is I think we'd run afoul of a bunch of international drug treaties if we just blanket legalized everything

Treaties we made and forced on people, and what are they going to do but change or abandon the treaty, bomb us with drones or something lol

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKdpn5Ifb4s

plus, i like frogs

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNj9bXKGOiI

but its about weed.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

I've got two joints and it finally looks like it stopped snowing\raining outside so I might be able to sneak out and enjoy one now.
:2bong:

Hooray for 4/20!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Bicycle day was yesterday, so if you missed that, it's acceptable to play catchup today

but only if your blotter looks like this

How in the hell are Benzos schedule IV??

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
only 1 more page to go, we can do this

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat
If my parents were still alive this would be their somethingth anniversary.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Aardvark! posted:

only 1 more page to go, we can do this

How many posts per page are you set on? Because the awful app default 40 posts is showing page 416.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

How many posts per page are you set on? Because the awful app default 40 posts is showing page 416.

right. 416... like I said, one more page.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

One more post to add to the cause.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Time to smoke a weed about it.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Aardvark! posted:

right. 416... like I said, one more page.

4:17 blaze it

dorium
Nov 5, 2009

If it gets in your eyes
Just look into mine
Just look into dreams
and you'll be alright
I'll be alright

just ordered some Pupusas. time to smoke another joint.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

I feel like this would make a fantastic show on cable TV, like House Hunters but for weed accessories

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npcGql9Ir6Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkpcf7zkslQ

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Pls

I need the 420 page on 420

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
I'm gonna smoke a dab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Sjs00 posted:

I'm gonna smoke a dab.

I've never done dabs. Do you try to hold it in for as long as possible like a gravity bong or what's it like?