Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

Good Citizen posted:

1 down approx 700k to go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo I can't believe something good happened and there's actually a bit of justice in the world

Really not looking forward to the cop response to this tho

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Zisky posted:

The first every guy to shiv him should get a presidential pardon.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
https://mobile.twitter.com/KatyTurNBC/status/1384615255699951624

:sickos:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/ACLU/status/1384615064322330626

first time for everything

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

empty whippet box posted:

same but I will never stop expecting the worst possible outcome at all times. anything else is just asking to get hurt

Yeah hope is dumb, either way you get to celebrate good news.

Hoping for good news just leaves you disappointed most of the time.

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

It’s 35 degrees and getting cooler in this state, gonna grill some poo poo to celebrate.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

2DCAT posted:

Big rear end badoinkadoink duty jury service

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
alright time to get hooted

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/finallevel/status/1384617606003499008?s=21

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

what a relief for once goddamn

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

RIP jurors and witnesses

seriously big ups to the witnesses, it's basically like testifying against the mob but worse because the mob is nationwide and state sanctioned. I hope I'm wrong and they stay safe and unbothered.

Travv0
Jan 26, 2013

it's a very rare occurrence that i'm glad i was wrong but i'd say this is one of those times

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I’m sweating, sore and have a splitting headache from my second vax dose but this made my day a little better

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Imagining all the chuds tut-tutting and saying "well who's going to want to be a cop now" and like
hopefully fewer and fewer people
make it a shameful profession

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Raising a toast to my cspam friends.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/Yamiche/status/1384615580846731266

Spend 8 minutes blatantly killing a black man on camera, may get up to 13 years jailtime, still a harsher punishment than most white cops get for doing similar

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

PostNouveau posted:

They got good behavior and parole and poo poo in Minnesota?

quick read is 2/3rds served before parole, so 8 years at least?

The judge won't go below the minimum, so my bet is 20 years, meaning parole at 13 years.

I'll take it

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
glad it can be a happy 4/20 now

also hitler is prob p pissed too gently caress him lol

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Aglet56 posted:

lol i flipped off chauvin when his face was on my screen and i forgot i was in a work meeting so i flipped off the meeting

still have not stopped laughing about this this is amazing

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
There's going to be a lot of angry cops out there in the next few weeks.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

samantonio posted:

There's going to be a lot of angry cops out there in the next few weeks.

So there's gonna be a lot of cops out there?

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

time to celebrate with my famous homemade white claw, 1 part vodka, 1 part whatever flavor sparkling water is open

Tom Tucker
Jul 19, 2003

I want to warn you fellers
And tell you one by one
What makes a gallows rope to swing
A woman and a gun

It's like that Dave Chapelle sketch about what it would take to believe accusations about R Kelly except it's to get a murderer convicted if he's a cop

Like literally we have to all watch it happen live, then have recordings of the murder from 10 different angles, then we all have to riot demanding justice, then a mixture of sheep entrails and wine must be cast upon the runestone at midnight on a full moon, then

Zisky
May 6, 2003

Dustcat posted:

time to celebrate with my famous homemade white claw, 1 part vodka, 1 part whatever flavor sparkling water is open

Wow are you me

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Aglet56 posted:

lol i flipped off chauvin when his face was on my screen and i forgot i was in a work meeting so i flipped off the meeting

lol

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Remember, cops riot, but in in their own ways.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Zisky posted:

Wow are you me

PROBABLY not but let me drink a few of these to make sure

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Tom Tucker posted:

It's like that Dave Chapelle sketch about what it would take to believe accusations about R Kelly except it's to get a murderer convicted if he's a cop

Like literally we have to all watch it happen live, then have recordings of the murder from 10 different angles, then we all have to riot demanding justice, then a mixture of sheep entrails and wine must be cast upon the runestone at midnight on a full moon, then

lol

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

magiccarpet posted:

welp now cell phones are illegal

recording a cop is gonna be a felony

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Dustcat posted:

he's a devout christian in a church founded by some random dude, so he's religiously conservative

but afaik, he's a good person and a smart guy, so he's got none of the bigotry or hatred your typical chud would carry

mike’s biggest problem is he’s a lovable doofus who occasionally is blind to how terrible his friends are

he used to do a podcast with doug tennapel until people were like “uhhhhhh doug tennapel is a huge piece of poo poo mike??? cmon man”

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
pig is guilty baby. youknow what that means. its time to drink precisely one beer and call 911 to tell them to get hosed

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
LOL

https://twitter.com/scanmapchi/status/1384615870471630848

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Now a jury needs to find that rear end in a top hat Kyle Rittenhouse guilty

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
lmao cspam is literally always wrong about everything

shoulda bet my drat house on conviction

Viginti Septem
Jan 9, 2021

Oculus Noctuae
Tucker is gonna be in rare form tonight.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
looked at the latest tweets with the word fentanyl and hoo boy

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

this better not be a moonlight/la la land type mix up

Zisky
May 6, 2003

Lmao, pigs on the menu folks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Travv0
Jan 26, 2013

Dustcat posted:

time to celebrate with my famous homemade whiskey and coke, 1 part whiskey, 1 part whatever the most coke-like soda is in my fridge