Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

tucker... yer firedd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

He's going to be your president some day.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
listen ball tazeman. you be the best god drat pastry chef you can be

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

tucker goes go on air in full joker makeup and bud dwyers himself

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Chard posted:

come this way Gods_Butthole, my new family, let's have some soup

Is the soup... good?

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Ball Tazeman posted:

will ground turkey make me a skinny hot insta model?

if you get the 7% fat kind it's really good, it's super delicious as a base for (otherwise) vegetable soup, also there are good "burger" recipes you should look for. Honestly I like ground-up turkey way better than I like big slabs of turkey and those big loving carcasses.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
is tuckers show just completely sponsored by mypillow now? i figured hed started chasing off his remaining advertisers now that hes pushing white replacement theory

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

cumshitter posted:

c-spam, today we mourn buddykins

*dumps buddykins ashes on a giant mirror and starts chopping htem up*

let's try to remember him at his best, when he worked so hard to bring smiles to our faces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9o4xBE4dyg

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

That DICK! posted:

i would just do it to the 20s posters..... for the first few years anyway

well they are already on c-spam, that will take at least a good few off

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

ex post facho posted:

listen ball tazeman. you be the best god drat pastry chef you can be

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Gods_Butthole posted:

Comrades, has C-SPAM ever had serious talks about seizing the means of posting?

I promise I'm..... not a cop

:grin:

only a cop would say this

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
drat it would suck if the forums were hooked up a device that zapped your life away

*glares at cellphone and 2009 regd*

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

that laugh is straight up insanity wtf

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

He's going to be your president some day.

president of eating dirty rear end maybe

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

Chard posted:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I would go get some ground turkey but unfortunately my city is completely boarded up

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Reality Protester posted:

drat it would suck if the forums were hooked up a device that zapped your life away

*glares at cellphone and 2009 regd*

life Zaps your life away

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Gazpacho posted:

that guy is worth $500 million and fucks

Plinkey fucks?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

ex post facho posted:

emfive srsly tho I probably have to do a whole house replumb soon and im just like maybe I should just say gently caress this and sell instead lol

when we bought this house we found out it needed to be replumbed, which was a bummer but the plumber had a finance company that would let you pay it off over 3 years interest free so that's what we did.
We also did a new furnace/AC at the same time same way it was real neat and really great.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
ground turkey is better than ground beef yes but is it any more ethical? find out next on livePD

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Gods_Butthole posted:

Do you have to pay the troll's toll?

No, i just have to give it my all, to lift my spirits and the weights!!!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Gods_Butthole posted:

Tucker had some kind of crack ping there, he might actually be a true believer and is actually worried about blue flu

he's not worried about blue flu he's worried about an entirely fictional hypothetical world where every cop who murders someone actually faces murder charges and has genuine risk of conviction from them. He genuinely believe that this is a harbinger of a dark and frightening future where murdering cops aren't inherently safe just by virtue of being cops and that terrifies him because he's a lovely little fascist worm who's worldview relies on the police state having no restrictions.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

pre-op bebop posted:

that laugh is straight up insanity wtf

if i didn't know any better id think tucker carlson was an evil psycopath

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Gods_Butthole posted:

Is the soup... good?

the best

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

cumshitter posted:

is tuckers show just completely sponsored by mypillow now? i figured hed started chasing off his remaining advertisers now that hes pushing white replacement theory

It's certainly a unique crowdfunding model.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Gods_Butthole posted:

Oof, that sucks, I'm genuinely sorry :(

its not bad really i was just sifting through old photos for a friend's birthday thing and realized i had no reason to hate myself at the time. trying to remind myself of this going forward :thumbsup:

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

for the record I haven’t eaten Arby’s in 10 years. The only one in my bumfuck upper Michigan chudtown went out of business.

too many chuds probably got the shits

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

thank you tim apple

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Chard posted:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

ive spent a lot of time here too. i sometimes think about how all my decisions in life would be justified if someone randomly PMed me one day and said you know what you're cool, here's 2 million dollars, so i like to hint at that jokingly in posts when i can.

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

sexpig by night posted:

he's not worried about blue flu he's worried about an entirely fictional hypothetical world where every cop who murders someone actually faces murder charges and has genuine risk of conviction from them. He genuinely believe that this is a harbinger of a dark and frightening future where murdering cops aren't inherently safe just by virtue of being cops and that terrifies him because he's a lovely little fascist worm who's worldview relies on the police state having no restrictions.

gently caress you're right, sometimes I forgot how broke brained racists think.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

That's a lot of used socks.

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Ball Tazeman posted:

I’m a pastry chef and I am torn. I would love to not destroy my body every day to serve overindulgent bougie tourists, but I really like the creative freedom I get. I probably wouldn’t get any loving work done and my rear end would become even flatter so food service is probably for the best.

I feel like this is a maybe a happy medium between computer toucher and extreme physical labor.
I often think about doing something more physical and less lovely to my well being.
poke some dough for me and I will reset a password for you.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

ex post facho posted:

ground turkey is better than ground beef yes but is it any more ethical? find out next on livePD

no ethical consumption under capitalism

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Chard posted:

:pray:

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Chard posted:

the best

gently caress it, I'm in.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

emfive posted:

I would go get some ground turkey but unfortunately my city is completely boarded up

Kinda wish a single state would have literally boarded up so we wouldn’t be in this poo poo 13 months later but *insane Tucker laugh*

Flooger
Dec 26, 2004

radical meme posted:

Son of a bitch went to a Korean barber and got the Moe.

he travels 400 miles to get this haircut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder if there's a pic of tucker in blackface in his yearbook