Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shirunei
Sep 7, 2018

I tried to run away. To take the easy way out. I'll live through the suffering. When I die, I want to feel like I did my best.

Lostconfused posted:

The 30 year plan to maybe raise the cap some day.

The 30 year plan is gunning down everyone attempting to cross the southern border and annexing Canada.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Raccooon posted:

That's what I have gathered from him over the last few years. Because he seems to just nay say every attempt to try something anything to push for better policies and then gives no thoughts on what should be done instead. At best he is just a rube being used to sheep dog progressives to vote for right wing democrats. At worst, he is getting paid to do this poo poo.

If its the rube, I wonder if it has ever crossed his mind why no MSM outlets care to ask him about stuff outside of a presidential election.

given how he has a reputation of answering emails from like anyone i think he just likes talking to anyone who'll listen

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

shirunei posted:

The 30 year plan is gunning down everyone attempting to cross the southern border and annexing Canada.

good luck, china already owns us

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

Yinlock posted:

given how he has a reputation of answering emails from like anyone i think he just likes talking to anyone who'll listen

poo poo really?

Need to start sending some emails

But that just may be an old man thing.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
more like Diabolical Sexfiends of America am i rite?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Lmao

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

these republican senators are such unbelievable pieces of poo poo

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Smythe posted:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

lol

WorkerThread
Feb 15, 2012

lmfao

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

Its very funny that Eugene got probes for making fun of an admins avatar, The only persona protag that can actively romance a 12 year old, and not any of his absolutely horrible posts before that.

FluffyDaddy I know you're name searching so let me say you're incredibly stupid that this is what got you to actually do something good.

lmao

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
real all their posts in that Twitter thread about dsa cincy

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

where are all those snoo pictures of the rat saying "imagine the smell" when you need them

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Smythe posted:

:iceburn:

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

This is horrible and stupid. I can't even laugh at it.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Judakel posted:

all you need to know about chomsky is that he failed. everything he cared about and hoped to prevent from getting worse got worse during his lifetime. his strategies and approaches failed horribly. every person he argued against saw their ideology win. he is just hilariously a loser. god bless that idiot. every person he told you to vote for because they were the lesser evil made the things he cared about worse.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

papa horny michael posted:

real all their posts in that Twitter thread about dsa cincy

God drat it's a gift that keeps on giving https://twitter.com/intention_seer/status/1384931584843915266

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Eggplant Squire posted:

Do they ever even bring up an actual example of him being so kind other than him being sad about his bad sons?

Biden being a nice guy is the most astroturfed fake thing I think I have ever seen in politics.

no.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Euphoriaphone posted:

The new, balkanized succ thread beat us to finding some real succ
https://twitter.com/Elizrael/status/1384909080976928779

I loving LOVE JOEB IDEN

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mr Hootington posted:

The dems asked the fda to review and ban menthol cigarettes.

they hate our freedom.

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Xanth allusions are reserved for the mod forum

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

rofl
https://twitter.com/LifeAfterDSA/status/1384957733460496385?s=20

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Clip-On Fedora posted:

This is horrible and stupid. I can't even laugh at it.

u can, and should

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

Other good comments along the lines of "um actually, it was only half the leadership not all of them please get the facts straight."

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Reminds me of when NPR was calling Bush Sr the Gentleman President and the story about him referring to himself David Coppafeel and gropping women wasn't that old.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Lmao how big is this polycule?

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Reality Protester posted:

Thank you Mohammed Atta for sacrificing your life for justice...Because of you and because of thousands, millions of people around the world who came out for justice, your name will always be synonymous for justice.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

maybe you poly people are hosed up weirdos hmmm?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
at what number of people does it become a sex cult

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

lmao

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
me, thinking to myself: "hrm, you know, maybe you ought to renew your dsa membership now that things are a little more stable for y--"

IWW it is, then.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a Loving Dog posted:

80 or an average monthly net of $80k, depending on how ugly the leader is.

edit: wait poo poo that was scientology

Raccooon
Dec 5, 2009

I really don't know anything about polycules

Can they actually function well as a healthy relationship or is it just like one hotty that multiple people want and just put up with it?

I'm not polyamorous so this is coming more from ignorance and for me it just seems like an incredibly difficult and stressful situation to be in.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

a Loving Dog posted:

I've run the numbers and it's 12 BUT they all have to be having sex and not just standing in the corner crying.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I've run the numbers and it's 12 BUT they all have to be having sex and not just standing in the corner crying.

i can multitask

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

a Loving Dog posted:

Why is it that polytypes have the energy of failed cults

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole

Raccooon posted:

I really don't know anything about polycules

Can they actually function well as a healthy relationship or is it just like one hotty that multiple people want and just put up with it?

I'm not polyamorous so this is coming more from ignorance and for me it just seems like an incredibly difficult and stressful situation to be in.

I know literally one poly relationship that isn't a nightmare and that's because it's mostly just one hotty and everyone is on the same page with them and he keeps it to like 3 people he is dating at a time.