Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
That dude absolutely has a sign on his office that says "If you do what you love you'll never work a day in your life"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Bottom Liner posted:

Artists neeeever pose for photos with their work

Reminds me of this classic

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/jarjarfan69/status/1384657140976021505?s=21

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/adamcarolla/status/1293773434753753088

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

It's terrifying to think back on a time when people wanted advice on love and sex from the dynamic duo of Adam Carolla and Drew Pinsky.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

this tweet is going to gain so much ground when Shang Chi actually comes out

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Martman posted:

It's terrifying to think back on a time when people wanted advice on love and sex from the dynamic duo of Adam Carolla and Drew Pinsky.

I used to listen to them every night before going to bed, even called in as a teen.

Anyway gently caress both those astounding piles of turd.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Elviscat posted:

I used to listen to them every night before going to bed, even called in as a teen.

Anyway gently caress both those astounding piles of turd.

Street Fight did a miniseries called Shocktober that covers shock jocks and they did an episode on Loveline that's pretty entertaining

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

hooman posted:

Talk about telling on yourself, I get airport bathroom high fives all the time.
Yeah, imagine not high-fiving the guy next to you at the urinal. I almost feel bad for that guy.

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

TinTower posted:

https://twitter.com/johnhealey_mp/status/1384586381519900673?s=21

“Boris Johnson is bad for not protecting war criminals enough.“

I’m glad this fuckin’ shitbird has been fired, here’s a choice quote from him:

“The application of violence to defeat the enemies of the nation has become worryingly unpopular. Nothing wrong with fighting (yes killing) for values/what you believe in. The oppressed/bullied/tormented/voiceless deserve it. Join the fight; best thing you’ll ever do.”

What a prick.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Old School Loveline was awesome. It was the best sex education available when I was a kid, and was also felt like this cool underground thing to listen to on the local "alternative" station.

Borrovan
Aug 15, 2013

IT IS ME.
🧑‍💼
I AM THERESA MAY

quidditch it and quit it posted:

I’m glad this fuckin’ shitbird has been fired, here’s a choice quote from him:

“The application of violence to defeat the enemies of the nation has become worryingly unpopular. Nothing wrong with fighting (yes killing) for values/what you believe in. The oppressed/bullied/tormented/voiceless deserve it. Join the fight; best thing you’ll ever do.”

What a prick.
My fave part: "[Veterans] deserve the protections of the Overseas Operations Bill like everybody else."

Which apparently means it's perfectly fine for me, a freedom-hating leftist, to *checks notes* uh, commit genocide, torture and crimes against humanity, but when a soldier does it...

(for those who are unaware, yes, the furore around this guy is actually, literally due to his being angry that a bill retroactively giving soldiers immunity for committing war crimes was amended so that it no longer permits genocide, torture, and crimes against humanity, this is not an exaggeration, welcome to Normal Island)

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

hey its Captain Friendzone aka Shrek

used and discarded like soiled undergarment

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

bulletsponge13 posted:

Old School Loveline was awesome. It was the best sex education available when I was a kid, and was also felt like this cool underground thing to listen to on the local "alternative" station.

I used to listen to Loveline on my Walkman's FM radio as I went to bed. I'd say it was about equal between falling asleep to weird stuff I didn't understand vs staying up until it ended at like 1 or 2am with hilarious (to me at the time) anecdotes and ridiculous questions. I loving loved my Walkman pretty much through like 2001 or so when I went to college and found new reasons to stay up late.

For some reason the only exchange from that show that sticks with me was Adam asking why he always had zits on his back right where he couldn't reach them and Dr. Drew just said, "Well it's probably because you aren't washing the area effectively." Out of the many nights and hours I listened to Loveline the only thing that stuck with me is wash yourself you goddamn idiot. Not a terrible lesson to learn.

Inspector 34 has a new favorite as of 10:00 on Apr 22, 2021

El Fideo
Jun 10, 2016

I trusted a rhino and deserve all that came to me

Captain Underpants film is lookin pretty fash.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
"If the situations were reversed (i.e. conservatives just making lies up constantly and spreading them to millions of people), the wacky left would be doing... the things I already claim they're doing".
Is that not just admitting that the situations are indeed reversed and you are lying?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I just wanna be like,

It's really not so bad, treating other people like human beings and not worrying about the future of the white race and billionaires

It's not like you'll never be able to make a joke again, I promise

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Syd Midnight posted:

Captain Friendzone wearing a t-shirt of Kaitlin’s father’s new squeeze there.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Martman posted:

Go back to 2003 or whatever and tell past you that one of the people from The Man Show is a super popular nighttime talk show host (well okay "super popular" is stretching it, but only slightly) and see if past you can guess it's Jimmy Kimmel and not Adam Carolla.

...then tell yourself what happened to Adam.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Syd Midnight posted:

I wonder if he still wears his lil nas x shirt

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Scratch Monkey posted:

I wonder if he still wears his lil nas x shirt

I know that if I wanted to curry favour with my father-in-law, I'd definitely be wearing a shirt with his boyfriend on it.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Go back to 2003 or whatever and tell past you that one of the people from The Man Show is a super popular nighttime talk show host (well okay "super popular" is stretching it, but only slightly) and see if past you can guess it's Jimmy Kimmel and not Adam Carolla.

...then tell yourself what happened to Adam.

I thought they were both doing an ironic sexism, but turns out just one of them was.

A better illustration of "irony isn't real, now u know it to" I've never seen

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

See if you can guess where this one ends up.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
What the actual gently caress.

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

ultrafilter posted:

See if you can guess where this one ends up.

It’s good to see so many people revert back to justifying police murders now that Chauvin’s been convicted and Justice Has Been Served.

Nucleic Acids has a new favorite as of 15:10 on Apr 22, 2021

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1385110756245573634

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Josef bugman posted:

What the actual gently caress.

:psypop:

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

https://twitter.com/cbfplr/status/1385081742290300932
e: Best reply

https://twitter.com/authenticdick/status/1385092565083455490

Arsenic Lupin has a new favorite as of 15:23 on Apr 22, 2021

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

poo poo, I guess I must have seen the LA riots in a movie or something.

And does Ben Shapiro realize that during the revolution people will be lining up to gently caress his face?

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Pope Corky the IX posted:

poo poo, I guess I must have seen the LA riots in a movie or something.

And does Ben Shapiro realize that during the revolution people will be lining up to gently caress his face?

Ben is banking on his side winning, but doesn't realize that being "one of the good ones" won't save him from the same fate as the libs.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

don't drag blade into this

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅
I remember after listening to my NWA album I'd turn the news off the Rodney King riots to watch Boyz In the Hood and thinking how good it was that there was no racism in America and nobody was talking about it.

But I guess it was true that nobody in my really white town really fought about racism and I'm sure a lot of them would be called 'white supremists' now.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

"The BLACKS"

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Yeah, and if they can't reform, they should be fired from being black!

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

Leave people like Blade out of this.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Apprentice Dick posted:

Ben is banking on his side winning, but doesn't realize that being "one of the good ones" won't save him from the same fate as the libs.

See also: Ngo, Andy

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

iwentdoodie posted:

See also: Ngo, Andy

Also Candace Owens, Scott Pressler, and so many more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Also Candace Owens, Scott Pressler, and so many more.

Milo Yiannopolous. Though openly advocating gay pedophilia (Alabama is apparently perfectly okay with open heterosexual pedophilia) was apparently too much even for them.