Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!

The Bloop posted:

Was that the one with the smurf-blue scrotum on it ? Because,,

Iirc, it was "Witches get sietches"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

i would have reinstated mine long time ago but my bank really does not want me to make purchases from SA

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

This or a new GUNE one would be a great purchase

Not feeling the balls, if you get what I'm saying

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
GUNC maybe

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Spinz posted:

I can't wait for this I'm going to get HBO just to watch it and I'm already writing down thread ideas.

GUNE

Someone make that in the right font if they're really bored please^

I'm going to reread this entire thread for ideas. I know I will have Fyadeen and Gbesserit.

Not Fyad-Rautha? Lovely Fyad?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Goblin Craft posted:

Not Fyad-Rautha? Lovely Fyad?

This is good maybe that's better I'm writing it down!!
Maybe both because I love the idea of the Fyadeen being the warriors that go poo poo on everyone, pile on, using their killing words

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

BYOBeefswelling

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

BYOB: Bested Your Old duke. - Bull

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Don't
Here

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Witches get sietches

E: beaten like an animal by the goon jabbar

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Goon Jobber

YoursTruly
Jul 29, 2012

Put me in the trash
Recycle Bin
where
I belong.
You Look Like Sietch

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

gently caress Yueh and Die

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

C-HOAM

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Ingmar terdman posted:

gently caress Yueh and Die

Ha omg

Because right now it's Luceh :haw:

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

ClamdestineBoyster is the mentat Thufir Hawat

Winifred Madgers
Feb 12, 2002

Serious Harkonnen/Sandworm Crap

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Semuta-Mart

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It is by will alone I set my posts in motion. It is by :justpost: that nails acquires stains, the posts acquire probes, the probes become a warning. It is by will alone I set my posts in motion.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
gently caress Yueh Amillion Deaths

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
BORN TO DEUS EX
ARRAKIS IS A gently caress
Kill Em All IX
I am frem man
410,757,864,530 DEAD SARDAUKAR

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Just finished Heretics, I loved the whole part where Teg (who I was imagining as Jurgen Prochnow the entire time) absolutely went Fist of the North Star on everyone and was very happy when they saved a sandworm at the end, for some reason.

In conclusion, I couldn't stop imagining Frank Herbert as a Joe Biden-esque demented pervert writing this book. Can't wait to finish the series.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

post without rhythm

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Teg...

need....

FOOD

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Twitch posted:

[/spoiler] and was very happy when they saved a sandworm at the end, for some reason.
Money.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
I must not become a goon.
Goons are the mind killer.
Goons are the little-death that bring total obliteration.
I will face the goons.
I will permit them to troll over me and through me.
And when they have gone past I will turn the inner eye to see their path.
Where the goons have trolled there will be nothing. Only shitposts will remain.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014

Twitch posted:

Just finished Heretics, I loved the whole part where Teg (who I was imagining as Jurgen Prochnow the entire time) absolutely went Fist of the North Star on everyone and was very happy when they saved a sandworm at the end, for some reason.

In conclusion, I couldn't stop imagining Frank Herbert as a Joe Biden-esque demented pervert writing this book. Can't wait to finish the series.

Posting on the best thread of the forums is a bittersweet experience. It does the heart good to see so many new people introduced to one of my favourite book series, but at the same time it saddens me deeply that I will never be able to experience it in general, and the futar loving scene while incredulously horror-whispering "what the gently caress Frank" to myself in specific, for the first time ever again.

Like teardrops in the rain, etc etc.

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

The other memory will always persist. Loaded up in the archives of the library of congress so that our names will not be forgotten

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
I tried looking inward to my Other Memory, but it's just a neverending line of people shouting "DUNCAN FUCKS" over and over again

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

TK-42-1 posted:

The other memory will always persist. Loaded up in the archives of the library of congress so that our names will not be forgotten

The Bene Gesserit scrolls are stored on SAclopedia but the Bene Tleilax scrolls are stored on the Encyclopedia Dramatica, free from the Tyrant's influence

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Twisted posters

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
Did we ever figure out what twisted mentats even do? Besides acting like edgy redditors like that weirdo Piter?

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

I thought they are mentats without the moral code. So they'll crunch the numbers for your slave death factories without complaining.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Duncan Idaho sez: they're just mentat school dropouts who went to a Tlelaxu college and got edgy

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

MRC48B posted:

I thought they are mentats without the moral code. So they'll crunch the numbers for your slave death factories without complaining.

Pretty sure the core moral code for metats is following their master unconditionally, Piter's sense of individuality made him twisted as much as anything else.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Twiztid Mentats can be identified by the Insane Clown Posse merch they wear.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Twisted mentats do the same math as regular mentats but they use those alleged common core calculation techniques that boomers share on facebook

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

And they use letters for numbers like those damned IXians :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I bought some props today and I'm going to start working on a trailer is it still due to come out in October?