Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pasketti
Nov 8, 2017

lick lick lick
the least successful, least popular version of Scooby of all time, and he's gonna name a product after a clip from that. Amazing. Truly Nathan is wise beyond his (few) years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Maybe it’s his special Hot Oprah Sauce

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Nathen 100% used this list to find something that could maybe, sorta, be comparable to orange marinara.

https://scoobydoo.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Food_and_drinks

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

smellmycheese posted:

Maybe it’s his special Hot Oprah Sauce

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

Nathen, that's just the Garfield Orangy Sauce rebranded, isn't it.
It absolutely is, he just picked the orangest sauce in the line-up.

It's also worth noting if you Google "scooby doo sauce" that clip is the first result. I even did this in a private window so as not to taint the results with all my personal Scooby Doo sauce-related endeavors.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

It's absolutely the same sauce as the Garfsagnas

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Killingyouguy! posted:

One of us is going to have to order both Big Cows and compare.
I'm vegetarian but i might be willing to make an exception

You have to live in Ontario. He won't ship anywhere else.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Frank Frank posted:

Isn't living in Ontario punishment enough?

goldenninjawarrior
Jul 21, 2017

Ninja is supreme and you have double-crossed it!
Why did you do that?
Grimey Drawer
I'm still not totally convinced the lasagnas exist.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

goldenninjawarrior posted:

I'm still not totally convinced the lasagnas exist.

I think there are youtubes of people eating them. Iirc they are perfectly normal and unremarkable frozen lasagnas.

necroid
May 14, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

Wait a minute. Is he opening up those old lasagnas and dumping hot sauce on them? I'm pretty sure they didn't have hot sauce on them before.

I can totally picture him in a manic state unboxing them one by one, cracking them open and squirting some flame n fortune hot sauce before hastily resealing them

and then going on some weird twitter tirade immediately afterwards

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

was just searching Twitter for the hashtag #liars in search of some injustices I could sink my teeth into and lo and behold

necroid
May 14, 2009

facotry farmers lol

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Apparently there is no such thing as "standards in regenerative farming". And I don't think Big Cow Lasagna is even certified organic.
https://www.greenbiz.com/article/fight-define-regenerative-agriculture

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

BigBadSteve posted:

Apparently there is no such thing as "standards in regenerative farming". And I don't think Big Cow Lasagna is even certified organic.
https://www.greenbiz.com/article/fight-define-regenerative-agriculture

Sounds like something one of those SCHEMING GROCERY STORES would say.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids SCHEMING GROCERY STORES

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

Pasketti posted:

the least successful, least popular version of Scooby of all time, and he's gonna name a product after a clip from that. Amazing. Truly Nathan is wise beyond his (few) years

What are the tiers of Scooby version

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Frank Frank posted:

I have "great" news

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

SchnorkIes posted:

What are the tiers of Scooby version

Scooby Doo on Zombie Island

A Pup Named Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Where are You

Scooby Doo The One With All The Celebrity Cameos

Scooby Doo And the Ghoul School/ Scooby Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf

That one Scooby Doo where Velma is a Lesbian

Scooby Doo and the Witches Ghost

Scooby Doo Live Action (2002)

Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase

Scooby Doo meets the Boo Brothers

All The Other Scooby Doos

Scooby Doo live action 2

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
“Boo hoo, who you gonna run to when I pull out the Scooby Doo”

-B Real, Cypress Hill

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Lieutenant Dan posted:

What if the lasagna is NOT HOT because it is frozen, but it is, indeed, spicy, whether due to Arbuckle Secret Sauce or Nathen's famous hot n' sour tabasco.

Dog cum isn't spicy though. I imagine.

Lieutenant Dan posted:

I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids SCHEMING GROCERY STeORES

I think nathen sees himself as the meddling kids in this scenario.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

Killingyouguy! posted:

I have "great" news

If I remember right, you were the person here who actually met him in person ?

....order the lasagna. One more sacrifice for the thread.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

deedee megadoodoo posted:

Love Me
Feed Me
Doe-ew-oh-ew-on't leave me

ty for this sacrifice

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

There's something about Nathen that reminds me of JF Bibeau

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Frank Frank posted:

This is so confusing to me. I can understand making a Garfield take-out restaurant; there's plenty of other restaurants serving pizza and some other stuff, and maybe Garfield will help you sell things. But cartoon themed mail order frozen lasagna? It's a product that no one wants, attached to a franchise that doesn't make sense, with such a limited delivery area. Like saying I'm going to sell Smurf branded frozen corndogs in Pennsylvania isn't a business plan, it's a suicide note. No part of this is a good idea, and slapping them all together doesn't improve anything.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
What in Entergagement

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

Nathen is on a first name basis with each farmer, all the cows, and every individual grain of durum.

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

jetz0r posted:

This is so confusing to me. I can understand making a Garfield take-out restaurant; there's plenty of other restaurants serving pizza and some other stuff, and maybe Garfield will help you sell things. But cartoon themed mail order frozen lasagna? It's a product that no one wants, attached to a franchise that doesn't make sense, with such a limited delivery area. Like saying I'm going to sell Smurf branded frozen corndogs in Pennsylvania isn't a business plan, it's a suicide note. No part of this is a good idea, and slapping them all together doesn't improve anything.

You don't understand regenerative farming, you GODDAMN RUBE.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

jetz0r posted:

It's a hobby, not a business.

Duckman2008
Jan 6, 2010

TFW you see Flyers goaltending.
Grimey Drawer

I think this guy is like Charlie from Always Sunny where he sees life in its entirety as cartoon figures.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

jetz0r posted:

Never hungry or alone
Garfield Eats app on your phone
So download Garfield Eats app today
AWOOOOOOO

Love me love me feed me don’t leave me no
Love me love me feed me, oh oh

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

Something about Nathen usin this gif with "IT IS A CRUEL WORLD" has touched me deeply

I think I have to go on tour to Ontario next year, assuming there isn't a pandemic, and I hope to baby jesus Nathen is still there so I can order several frozen lasagnas to smuggle across the American border

necroid
May 14, 2009

jetz0r posted:

mmm sounds suspiciously like something a hater would say

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Why do I even have haters? Off with their heads!

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

jetz0r posted:

But if it made sense, if there was some internal logic it would just be another corporate product.

Let me ask you this:

Are you not entergaged?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
You’d better not gently caress this up Reddit. :argh:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Frank Frank posted:

You’d better not gently caress this up Reddit. :argh:

And this is why we always say to never touch the poop.

Leave it to reddit to ruin the otherwise-booming frozen farm2plate lasagna delivery service with cartoon animal branding (Ontario only) #groceries #liars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
nobody touched the poop. not even reddit. nathen is searching posts about garfieldEATS. it's coming from inside the threa