Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Actually, Ico is better than most games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

E: NVM

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

flavor.flv posted:

That's just saints row

and phantasy star online 2. the game where you can create an anime fat hairy american just as easily as you can create the perfect anime boyfriend, or anime obama, or hatsune miku

Fighting Elegy
Jan 2, 2007
I do not masturbate; I FIGHT!

Waltzing Along posted:

Actually, Ico is better than most games.

True, but Last Guardian is better than Ico, and both are better than Shadow of The Colossus.

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

How quickly we forget the Cyberpunk Mix it Up controversy.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

flavor.flv posted:

That's just saints row

and it is :krad:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

flavor.flv posted:

That's just saints row

Wish they would hurry up and make Saints in Time already.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Im playing Dragon Age Origins and its fun. It can be a very horny game but i just dont have my guy flirt with or gently caress anyone and its better that way. We are a team working to save the world. My Commander Shepherd doesnt gently caress either. None of my bioware characters gently caress.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Wrong, canon shep bangs blasto

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Haven has the best hand holding technology of the 8th Generation of consoles and has an achievement to show it off

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

jokes posted:

Wrong, canon shep bangs blasto

The Phil Hartman character??

Woden
May 6, 2006

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

Im playing Dragon Age Origins and its fun. It can be a very horny game but i just dont have my guy flirt with or gently caress anyone and its better that way. We are a team working to save the world. My Commander Shepherd doesnt gently caress either. None of my bioware characters gently caress.

They'll all still hit on you when you're just trying to be a good commander and tell them they did a good job.

ishikabibble
Jan 21, 2012

bad sugarpop habit posted:

the Dragon's Crown route

unpopular videogame opinion: Dragon's Crown is still pretty grossly sexist and the issue of 'equal objectification' in videogames is something a lot of straight dudes don't actually get because they don't know what's sexually appealing about male bodies

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

ishikabibble posted:

unpopular videogame opinion: Dragon's Crown is still pretty grossly sexist and the issue of 'equal objectification' in videogames is something a lot of straight dudes don't actually get because they don't know what's sexually appealing about male bodies

Tight butt, right?

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

I've been messing around with AI Dungeon a lot lately and it's fun taking a horny situation and making it tame. I had one where I was the guidance counselor at an all girl's academy. The first girl I spoke with confessed to stealing underwear, the second was just straight up "I need an orgasm". I just kept refusing to take the bait and by something like girl 7 they were asking me about applying to medical school and worrying about whether they had enough extracurriculars to look good to the competitive schools.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Meme Poker Party posted:

Tight butt, right?

I think “nice arms” are also one of the things

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

ishikabibble posted:

well then what is sexually appealing about male bodies i cant make great fur bait player characters without knowing that

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.

Phigs posted:

How quickly we forget the Cyberpunk Mix it Up controversy.

the most disappointing thing about cyberpunk was that the marketing sold it as a very horny game, but it was actually a big step back in horny from witcher 3.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Bruegels Fuckbooks posted:

the most disappointing thing about cyberpunk was that the marketing sold it as a very horny game, but it was actually a big step back in horny from witcher 3.

Comes to mind that Geralt is considered ridiculously sexy out of universe as well as in, casting Superman as him was on point

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

my theory is that a big part of Geralt's sex appeal is that he is immune to disease and sterile, so you really don't have to worry about the consequences

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
The sexiest thing about Geralt is that he respects women.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Caesar Saladin posted:

my theory is that a big part of Geralt's sex appeal is that he is immune to disease and sterile, so you really don't have to worry about the consequences

That’s made explicit in the books at least.

Serephina
Nov 8, 2005

恐竜戦隊
ジュウレンジャー

Meme Poker Party posted:

The sexiest thing about Geralt is that he respects women.

It's pretty easy to respect women when they don't exist except to be boinked.

"I respect your sparkling blue eyes, mischievous smile, and hot bod." "Thank you tall dark stranger. Let us boink."

I'm only 2 books in, but I don't expect it to change much. The games certainly added a lot!

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I mean, in the first game you bang women and collect them as literal trading cards

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Let me dust off this here book from 1954 and check.

"The sexiest part of a man is his paycheck"

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Caesar Saladin posted:

I mean, in the first game you bang women and collect them as literal trading cards

To be literal trading cards they would have to be cards that you can trade, OP.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Meme Poker Party posted:

To be literal trading cards they would have to be cards that you can trade, OP.

You run the risk of trading your dignity for them if anyone sees you get one.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Woden posted:

They'll all still hit on you when you're just trying to be a good commander and tell them they did a good job.

That's just how it is in the military. You either hate your commanding officer or you love them and want to marry them. That's why officers act like dicks, they can't handle the drama of an armed harem

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
In my DA:O play through, I hosed a chick, she had a baby, then ran off with my baby, I tried to help my best friend when he said he didn't want to be king and he ran off and became a drunk.

A+

Floodixor
Aug 22, 2003

Forums Electronic MusiciaBRRRIIINGYIPYIPYIPYIP
ugh man I really ate poo poo in Frostpunk, I was a bad ruler and basically didn't get to resources fast enough and everyone died

HELP HELP what are some good tactics in general for this? I got to the part where the automaton showed up and I put him on COAL MINE DUTY but it just wasn't enough at that point

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

FoolyCharged posted:

So which is it? Are there gratuitous boobies and rear end or not? You can't just tell me it doesn't have them and then immediately turn around and say it does.

the main character has a giant robot rear end and if you ever use the self-destruct move it applies 'battle damage' to her outfit i.e. removes her dress and then her butt is sticking out forever
i couldn't figure out how to get my clothes back, even fully healing at a save point didn't do it.

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

FoolyCharged posted:

So which is it? Are there gratuitous boobies and rear end or not? You can't just tell me it doesn't have them and then immediately turn around and say it does.

i wouldn't call it particularly gratuitous, a little bit pervy yes but its not got the whole "young girl in body of 2000 year old demon" meme but thats an aside because its a bang average game that hinges on its one gimmick deleting your save at the end of the game so yeah you arn't missing much

Barudak
May 7, 2007

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

the main character has a giant robot rear end and if you ever use the self-destruct move it applies 'battle damage' to her outfit i.e. removes her dress and then her butt is sticking out forever
i couldn't figure out how to get my clothes back, even fully healing at a save point didn't do it.

You gotta use fast travel as that prints you a new body. Its horniness that actually highlights a setting conceit

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I think it all boils down to the fact that I do not want someones fetish on my screen when I am gaming tyvm

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I got bad news for you about video games

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

fridge corn posted:

I think it all boils down to the fact that I do not want someones fetish on my screen when I am gaming tyvm

I am enjoying MGS:V but it is weird that I get to choose between a dog a horse and a woman

lurker2006
Jul 30, 2019

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

I am enjoying MGS:V but it is weird that I get to choose between a dog a horse and a woman
man's best friends

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

ishikabibble posted:

Is it six pack abs

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Caesar Saladin posted:

e-sports is such a dorky branding

just say you're a professional video game player, or maybe a cyber athlete because that is even more of a lmao

This but for golf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

girls HATE ripped bicepts and pecs