Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Fridays made the playoffs, as the 4th seed though, so they're in the wildcard series. Started the season well, had a rough patch in the middle, then finished strong.

It would be nice if they made a run, because who knows when they'll be back. Beck Whitney is gonna Roam away sooner or later.

Still not sure if the Will moving Baldwin Breadwinner from lineup to rotation was malicious. He's better as a hitter, but the move let our two 7-star hitters bat more often.

Getting Lady Matsuyama in a feedback swap was cool.

It would be nice if we could prune some of the dead weight from our 7-person rotation in the election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

We're close to seeing what happens if someone goes Ego+++++ :munch:

Xacto Wife
Aug 19, 2005

I should be somewhere erasing indigenous people, not fetching super vagina.

Pinwiz11 posted:

We're close to seeing what happens if someone goes Ego+++++ :munch:

legendary equipment unlocked alhamdulillah

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
What does Ego Boost actually do?

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Entropic posted:

What does Ego Boost actually do?

Ego+ made it so that the player wouldn't be swept off base in a flood, and made their soul get a little longer each time that happened.

Never figured out what the other ranks did.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Hmmm

https://twitter.com/BlaseballNews/status/1385687615047876611?s=20

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

Links to their player pages, for your convenience

York
Nagomi

Also they can't be idolled anymore and are off the chart.

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

Lone Goat posted:

Links to their player pages, for your convenience

York
Nagomi

Also they can't be idolled anymore and are off the chart.

they really need a player search function on the blaseball site, it's silly that you have to go to a fan wiki to find the link to a player's page if you don't know what team they're on.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Let's go Fridays!!!

We're lucky that the series started in the good part of our rotation tbh

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

WAFC and all but if we can't make it go Dale! :toot:

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Chorby Short is freaking unhittable, gosh.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Fenry pitched the game of their life and Valentine Games hit a clutch dinger. Let's gooooooo

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Tacos vs Dale in the Wild finals, Pies vs Friday in the Mild finals. Could this be the season the Tacos finally go all the way? No, of course not. But maybe??

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Fridays upset the Magic and their rotation of doom :cool:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Fellis posted:

With the Pies being so good this season, i am looking forward to them choking in the postseason just like a proper philly team

Good ol philadelphia

Who’s the best batter to solo seed? I probably bet like 50-60% of the games this season and got 1.7 mil, im down to try a more passive income now

Fellis fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Apr 24, 2021

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Generally the best hitter in the smallest lineup, if the Magic continue to have 4 batters it'll be Bevan Wise or James Mora.

e: good lord, are the Tacos ever cashing in on all their bad luck from previous postseasons

tinstaach fucked around with this message at 22:25 on Apr 24, 2021

A Single Sphink
Feb 10, 2004

COMICS CRIMINAL

Third time's a charm!

Grats Tacos!

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

omg they did it

it is Tuesday

InnercityGriot
Dec 31, 2008
Tacos rule

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

hell yeah grats tacos

Bread Set Jettison
Jan 8, 2009

Tuesday is finally here

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Genuinely shocked nobody plundered Chorby Soul.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

A reminder in case folks don't know, buy a snack slot if you need to and get you some breakfast! Breakfast gives you 1 coin per minute you don't have the game open regardless of how many you have, and since you probably won't have it open for the remaining 19,000 or so minutes of the offseason, it's some free money. More breakfast just raises the cap on how much it can pay out so the general advice is to just buy one and collect every day or two.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

tinstaach posted:

A reminder in case folks don't know, buy a snack slot if you need to and get you some breakfast! Breakfast gives you 1 coin per minute you don't have the game open regardless of how many you have, and since you probably won't have it open for the remaining 19,000 or so minutes of the offseason, it's some free money. More breakfast just raises the cap on how much it can pay out so the general advice is to just buy one and collect every day or two.

oh, good call!

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Never occurred to me that breakfast would work in the off-season, good call

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

Based on today, it kind of looks like breakfast doesn't work during the off-season? Maybe I have an open blaseball tab hiding somewhere but I checked pretty thoroughly.

Shabadu
Jul 18, 2003

rain dance

I bought breakfast this morning, and checked again this afternoon and the little popup said "you earned 545 coins from breakfast" ????

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

bawfuls posted:

Based on today, it kind of looks like breakfast doesn't work during the off-season? Maybe I have an open blaseball tab hiding somewhere but I checked pretty thoroughly.

Working fine over here

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

there was an old tab hiding on my work machine, of course

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

Tomorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn7Jz7tSlls

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Finally...it's Wednesday.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Looks like there's a player search finally!

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Gift shop… was one of the new Decrees, yes?

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

AweStriker posted:

Gift shop… was one of the new Decrees, yes?

Library, Smithy, and Fairgrounds were the three decrees that passed, Gift Shop might be related to the one of those?

Nephzinho
Jan 25, 2008

Gift Shop is just new. We'll see what it does!

This round of blessings/wills seems very weak.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Fish Summer gets fax machine'd out of the Tacos lineup in their very first game. Now that's being a team player

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Lol Castillo Turner got faxed out their first game too.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Oops! All Masons!

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
is this the most eventful earlsiesta in a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

I don't know what the longest winning streak in blaseball history is, but the Pies have won 18 games in a row, holy moly