Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

cumshitter posted:

like seriously gently caress kurt vonnegut this was one of the articles he wrote for redstate

nick mullen wrote this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

We could only afford our home utilizing a local nonprofit land trust, and it was still probably 60k more than it should've been. Healthy market we got here!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

That DICK! posted:

nick mullen wrote this

i wrote it

and i've yet to hear a good answer!!

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

did you ever even move out?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Harton posted:

Tayne you’d love it. Massive bike trail like a mile from the house.

That's pretty much how it is where I'm at now, I'm a block from a light rail stop and I can take my bike on and get off two stops later to be on the biggest rail to trail project on the east coast.

I talk poo poo on my neighborhood and my house a lot but it'll be hard to give that up if I ever move.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Red Baron posted:

lookin like being a nomad is the only way

Apr 7, 2003

Harton posted:

Yeah I’m gonna have to get a job now lol

I ran out of weed, which is fine since I get piss tested. Great state I live in here.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I ran out of weed, which is fine since I get piss tested. Great state I live in here.

Yikes

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I’m just stoked on not having landlord ya know? Instead I have 161k in debt to the government.

Apr 7, 2003

The winter of 2021 will forever be known as the "year of weed and roses," since it's the only time I could smoke safely without being fired.

Apr 7, 2003

Ball Tazeman posted:

I’m just stoked on not having landlord ya know? Instead I have 161k in debt to the government.

I paid $120K for my house, you guys got hosed

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

now we’re talking

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Ball Tazeman posted:

And a place to call yours. Goongrats.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

That's pretty much how it is where I'm at now, I'm a block from a light rail stop and I can take my bike on and get off two stops later to be on the biggest rail to trail project on the east coast.

I talk poo poo on my neighborhood and my house a lot but it'll be hard to give that up if I ever move.

Yeah I paid out the rear end because I wanted to be able to walk to the downtown and just ride out to the trail. Some of you convinced me of this when I was originally thinking about buying a farm.

Like I’ll be able to walk to the brewery with my acoustic and play a set and walk back home. If I can get a gig that is.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

A lot of women in this thread. Really loving with gamer chat 

hosed up if true. Do afab thembos count too?

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Ball Tazeman posted:

the gently caress can you get a house this cheap lmao i go on zillow and 200k gets u a cardboard box that smells like pee

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Harton posted:

Yeah I paid out the rear end because I wanted to be able to walk to the downtown and just ride out to the trail. Some of you convinced me of this when I was originally thinking about buying a farm.

Like I’ll be able to walk to the brewery with my acoustic and play a set and walk back home. If I can get a gig that is.

This sounds like Michigan bs? Is it Michigan?

Apr 7, 2003

Ball Tazeman posted:

Ain't my place to judge, if you say you're a woman you're a woman and that's good enough for me.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1800-Tonopah-Ave_Pittsburgh_PA_15216_M35484-47434

You can be my neighbor for... *pause* nevermind, it went contingent immediately.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Ball Tazeman posted:

*home improvement sound*

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I think I’m gonna get a job at a dispensary once my daughter is in kindergarten. So I can pay for this monstrosity to capitalism.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

Korean Boomhauer posted:

the gently caress can you get a house this cheap lmao i go on zillow and 200k gets u a cardboard box that smells like pee

Chudtown, MI

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Ball Tazeman posted:

despite being in a panic about the basement water, here’s me and my partner and our new poor people home.

I’m the gay one.

congrats on house having it's not an easy thing to do these days

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

UFOTacoMan posted:

congrats on house having it's not an easy thing to do these days

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
death to the piss testers

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Ball Tazeman posted:

Owning a house is the only way you can even try and retire in America. Good job, you did great and it’s gonna pay off in the end.

Apr 7, 2003

Korean Boomhauer posted:

Pittsburgh can be cheap if you're fine with living around people of color. Pittsburghers hate people of color.

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/3353-McNeil-Pl_Pittsburgh_PA_15219_M43811-13957

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

20 Blunts posted:

death to the piss testers

here here!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress yeah

Apr 7, 2003

Mayor Dave posted:

Glad to see this guy probed. What a prick.

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Korean Boomhauer posted:

as I mentioned earlier, we used a local land trust -- the agreement is this big insane nonprofit owns the *land* and we own the *house*. we lease the land for $100.00 a year and need to get permission to build anything larger than a shed on it. this knocks 40k or so off the price in my area. it's not perfect but it allowed us to buy at only partially inflated price

Apr 7, 2003

Ball Tazeman posted:

* or male, I had to look up afab. Sorry!

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
trump chat turned into house buying chat...

bring back plinkey and his illicit gambling winnings and pics of his cum food

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Mayor Dave posted:

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/thatsgoodweb/status/1386374208767225862

Apr 7, 2003

DOMELORD420 posted:

as I mentioned earlier, we used a local land trust -- the agreement is this big insane nonprofit owns the *land* and we own the *house*. we lease the land for $100.00 a year and need to get permission to build anything larger than a shed on it. this knocks 40k or so off the price in my area. it's not perfect but it allowed us to buy at only partially inflated price

You're gonna get loving wrecked at some point lmao

I own 30' x 100' and it's completely mine and I can put big styrofoam dicks up, if I want.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

I paid $120K for my house, you guys got hosed

Yeah but I leveraged the poo poo market and made almost 200k of the sale of my first house. So it’s kinda like I’m starting over again but this time I am in a much bigger nicer house.

I’m wayyyy to white trash to be buying this house, the neighbors are gonna be pissed.

Ball Tazeman
Feb 2, 2010

I agree, we need more lowlife scumbags in here so I can feel young again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
this is Mayo Dave looking dejected after seeing their 6'er probe

https://twitter.com/rava/status/1386009969674293249