Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

I can definitely image a tuna melt pizza that works, but it really wouldn't look like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
what toppings would be good on a pizza that had tuna salad as the tomato sauce

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Mozi posted:

Boiled egg slices.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Mozi posted:

potato chips

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Mozi posted:

concrete

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

Ok, this pizza doesn't even look bad, but I just wanna post because of that expression:

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I'll never understand the permanently brown tinted mindset of your average Transitions® lenses wearer.

Everything else in that picture I bear no objection or malice towards.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Bell pepper on pizza is just like why?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

^^This might be that scene in Nightmare on Elmstreet

https://i.imgur.com/BcYXSLf.gifv

Cartoon Man fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Apr 27, 2021

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

I think we have a winner

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Outrail posted:

I think we have a winner

Winner winner, gonna skip dinner.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Cartoon Man posted:

^^This might be that scene in Nightmare on Elmstreet

Its like one of those disgusting Moncler jackets.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
maybe?

https://twitter.com/murderxbryan/status/1386811625773076482?s=20

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

This looks like when I am drunk and forget there is a pizza in the oven.

Edit: also this

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Apr 27, 2021

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Looks like school pizza.

No thanks, I don't need more PTSD.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Its a Sicilian slice

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Not really a bad pizza but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAa4-cctmDk

quote:

We had plain pizza, the dough and butter on top or something like that. Not this fancy stuff that they put in now, couldn't afford that. But we were happy with the plain pizza.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I read the title of that and thought it was a cooking guide for depressed people.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Cartoon Man posted:

Not a “worst” pizza per se, but I thought the thread would appreciate it.
I need the pizza wellington

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Isn’t this just like Ohio style or something? I feel like it’s come up before.

Porfiriato
Jan 4, 2016

“CHEESE & PEPPERONI TOPPED AFTER BAKING” sounds less like a selling point and more like something the pizza place would to someone who regularly stiffed the delivery drivers on tips.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat

Porfiriato posted:

“CHEESE & PEPPERONI TOPPED AFTER BAKING” sounds less like a selling point and more like something the pizza place would to someone who regularly stiffed the delivery drivers on tips.

Yeah I wtfed at that. "Cheese added to grilled cheese after bread is toasted."

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

They don’t do the cheese and pepperoni after schtick, but up in New England we’ve called it beach pizza because it is primarily sold...at the beach...Basically cardboard crust + sugary rear end sauce + minimal cheese, cut into squares. One of those things you remember as a kid (maybe because the 60g of sugar?) and then taste as an adult and realize it is butt.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I’m sure this is somebody’s worst pizza ever, but Wednesday lunch at school was awesome.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

JonathonSpectre posted:

Yeah I wtfed at that. "Cheese added to grilled cheese after bread is toasted."

I feel like that's the kind of weird preference the owner thinks he shares with everyone. "People like raw cheese and cold pepperoni on their pizza! We used to call 'em sweaty nipples when I was a kid!"

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Cartoon Man posted:

I’m sure this is somebody’s worst pizza ever, but Wednesday lunch at school was awesome.

Not sure if this is a before or after pic.

Tenchrono
Jun 2, 2011

Those breakfast pizzas at school loving slapped titties, same with the cheese sticks.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Ohio style is thick dough, a very sweet tomato sauce and meh.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

There's a particular place that is "famous" for the cold cheese shtick, and comes up semi-regularly as a result. You are probably thinking about that.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

There's a particular place that is "famous" for the cold cheese shtick, and comes up semi-regularly as a result. You are probably thinking about that.

Should be a war crime.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

steinrokkan posted:

Cartoon Man posted:

Should be a war crime.

Hello? Is this the Hague?

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

steinrokkan posted:

I've seen it called "Stubenville style", which is a town in Ohio. It appears to be a thing in a very, very specific region.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
The depths of man's capacity for depravity continue to sink further and further

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the replies on the tweet refer to it "ohio valley" style. the ohio valley is a haunted place populated by howling ghosts.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

BIG DRYWALL MAN posted:

Those breakfast pizzas at school loving slapped titties, same with the cheese sticks.

Truth be told, one can do far worse than Sysco pizza (e.g. this entire thread)

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

yeah i'd rather eat industrial factory pizza than some of the more hideous bespoke creations in here.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

LOOK I'm sorry to bring this one up again but I really can't get over it. How can you fail to understand the core concept of what sushi is so badly?

It's like eating raw pizza dough or cleaning your dog in a washing machine.

PantsOptional
Dec 27, 2012

All I wanna do is make you bounce

Crazyweasel posted:

They don’t do the cheese and pepperoni after schtick, but up in New England we’ve called it beach pizza because it is primarily sold...at the beach...Basically cardboard crust + sugary rear end sauce + minimal cheese, cut into squares. One of those things you remember as a kid (maybe because the 60g of sugar?) and then taste as an adult and realize it is butt.

Similarly, any of the fried dough stands that do a "pizza" variant. When I was a kid it was like the best of both worlds, but as an adult it's a horror show.

defaultluser
Jan 13, 2007

The person can drink sake for the following five reasons. First of all, for the national holiday. Moreover, it fills with the nectar. Finally, for reasons. Next, to heal the dryness of the place. After that, to refuse the future
Fun Shoe

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Disagree when they first released, it was nothing but boring-rear end square dough

My school cafeteria made much better sized / tasting slices of pizza before the Sysco invasion of the late 80s. I'm sure they've gotten better in the last 30 years, but for me the food sucked through high school!

defaultluser fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Apr 28, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat

steinrokkan posted:

This is some seriously stupid bullshit. No one could possibly loving want to eat this compared to an actual, you know, cooked pizza. It reminds me of that vid with the child insisting an onion is an apple, even as they bite into it and it becomes clear it is not, the child doubles down and continues to pretend to enjoy it.

I feel like every single person who has ever eaten this uh pizza is like that child. Trapped in a lie that something awful is something good, and unable to back down from it because you started the loving thing in the first place. So you just loudly order up another slice, "Hey, Patty, I'll take mine... heh heh... al dente!" while your guts squirm in horror that you're doing it again.

Yes this is our "Ohio-valley-style" hamburger, we warm up the buns and put a fresh cold patty on there right away so the ambient heat can warm it up!

You're loving doing it wrong.