Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

I've eaten the wax bottle candies before because I didn't realize you weren't supposed to and those were awful, these cheese wheel coverings have the consistency of shoe leather so I have no idea how you'd eat two before realizing something is off lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Eating wax is good for you, actually. Drives out the toxins.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
any wax that's used in food isn't going to be toxic if you accidentally eat some because, well, it's used in food

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

mooseinfants posted:

That's funny and also hopefully that doesn't clog up her intestines

Wax is perfectly digestible

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

It's true, I eat nothing but scented candles for religious reasons (not dietary reasons) and I'm fine.

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
Spend less on candles.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

They be beefin'

https://twitter.com/JordynneGrace/status/1386536536439762945?s=20

https://twitter.com/BillieStarkz/status/1386764883962826752?s=20

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Feed me more (misinformation)

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains
I once ate two hotdogs before realising I hadn't taken the plastic cover off. I just thought I'd overcooked them and the casing went chewy.

Anyway this is my dumb food story, thanks for reading

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

...I had no idea individually wrapped hot dogs were a thing

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Power Windows posted:

...I had no idea individually wrapped hot dogs were a thing

Do you just get like a tub of hotdogs or something? How do you get them to not stick together

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Every package of hotdogs I have ever encountered were wrapped in bricks ranging anywhere from 4-25 individual hot dogs

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
So do you throw out like the rest of them once they go bad? I can't imagine eating 25 hotdogs in 2 days unless it was a large group of people I guess

sleepwalkers
Dec 7, 2008

there are only two acceptable places to eat a hot dog: sporting event and cookout. the 8 pack going bad before you can finish it all is punishment.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

MotU posted:

So do you throw out like the rest of them once they go bad? I can't imagine eating 25 hotdogs in 2 days unless it was a large group of people I guess

I keep mine in the freezer

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

When I was a kid, if we had the big packs we’d put them in the freezer and just break individual dogs off with a butter knife as needed, but I generally wouldn’t buy that many as an adult unless I was hosting a BBQ.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i rarely eat hot dogs but buy then in 8 or 10 packs when i do. and then you seal the remaining hot dogs in a ziploc or similar. it's ok

Sorry. I thought this was the thread for talking about such things. everyone above this post is a troller.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

When I was a kid, if we had the big packs we’d put them in the freezer and just break individual dogs off with a butter knife as needed, but I generally wouldn’t buy that many as an adult unless I was hosting a BBQ.

Look at this rube who didn't put hot dogs into separate ziploc bags, in 2s, to freeze for future use.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

I looked at the AEW roster page once, and they track win-loss records, which is great, but it looks like everyone but like 1 guy has a really impressive winning record. Are they just completely made up?

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Red posted:

I looked at the AEW roster page once, and they track win-loss records, which is great, but it looks like everyone but like 1 guy has a really impressive winning record. Are they just completely made up?
The records are worked but not made-up. They pad them a lot with wins on their two youtube shows.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Red posted:

Look at this rube who didn't put hot dogs into separate ziploc bags, in 2s, to freeze for future use.

Yeah, my mom didn’t think that far in advance on the hot dogs her 10 year old was going to cook for himself.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Yeah, my mom didn’t think that far in advance on the hot dogs her 10 year old was going to cook for himself.

It's okay. My mom never figured out you had to put peanut butter on both slices of bread. I had some sad field trip lunches as a kid.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

My stepfather put soda in a thermos and applesauce in a sandwich baggie once. The soda exploded and the applesauce, well. Just everywhere. It was weird because he was always pretty smart so it came outta nowhere.

Anyway.

https://twitter.com/LanceStorm/status/1386519289318940675?s=20

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/laynieluck/status/1386405349347848192?s=21

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Greatest thing I've seen in a long time. He was loving SLICK with that timing.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Now I see why:

a) Everyone in the 2000s ripped off this move
b) Not a single one of them could make it look this devastating

https://twitter.com/gifapalooza/status/1386879471710572549?s=20

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

all lash leroux

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Cavauro posted:

all lash leroux

Yep. clear as day. couldn't have said it better myself. all lash leroux

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Ganso Bomb posted:

My stepfather put soda in a thermos and applesauce in a sandwich baggie once. The soda exploded and the applesauce, well. Just everywhere. It was weird because he was always pretty smart so it came outta nowhere.

Anyway.

https://twitter.com/LanceStorm/status/1386519289318940675?s=20

The slam-ee looks like Tiger Mask (or one of them). I guess this would have been in the early 2000s, when he was winning Junior titles in NOAH and NJPW?

SirDippingSauce
Oct 25, 2012

We're here to interrogate Manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan.
https://twitter.com/WrestlersLab/status/1386886486629494785

:raise:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Ew Ew Ew You Blew It

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/newfoundmass/status/1386799647985897479?s=21

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

low-ki taking a principled stand against people being carried off against their will

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

CarlCX posted:

low-ki taking a principled stand against people being carried off against their will

gently caress

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Matt Morgan is literally being investigated for his ties to a Republican tax collector being investigated for trafficking underage girls

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

CarlCX posted:

holy poo poo

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

(Also has been posting on instagram how proud he is of his kids winning the OUR art contest. OUR which now seems to admit they are into the adrenochrome aspects of QAnon?)

What's all this? They're now saying "we're against trafficking but that adrenochrome sounds p sweet"?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

CarlCX posted:

lmao

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

MysticalMachineGun posted:

What's all this? They're now saying "we're against trafficking but that adrenochrome sounds p sweet"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

CarlCX posted:

:drat: