Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
They could make more cool characters into 4*s so we actually have reasons to roll on character banners.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

that there hasn't been a new 4* in this 1.6 leak stuff so far feels dire, ngl

actual Inazuma drop really better deliver

Arleneth
Apr 28, 2010
I am wondering if we will get a bunch of new 4*s when Inazuma fully drops.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I saw leaks that had La Signora and Dainsleif as characters you in your party menu so I wonder if 1.6 is when that's happening or it's a later patch.

Or it could've been a photoshop, I didn't see anything beyond pictures.

ButterSkeleton
Jan 19, 2020

SIZE=XX-LARGE]PLEASE! PLEASE STOP SAYING THE R WORD. GOD, IF SOMEBODY SAID THE R WORD, I WILL HECKIN LOSE IT. JUST PEE PEE MY JORTS. CAN'T YOU JUST CALL THEM A SMOOTHE BRAINED DOTARD LIKE THE REST OF US NORMAL PEOPLE? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

P.S. FREE LARRY YOU FUCKIN COWARDS.
I would imagine those characters would be way later when we're closer to the endgame, but anything is possible

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!

dogsicle posted:

that there hasn't been a new 4* in this 1.6 leak stuff so far feels dire, ngl

actual Inazuma drop really better deliver
Yeah... I was willing to look at 1.4 and 1.5 as exceptions but with 1.6 looking as it does this may just be what the actual pace of releases will be like going forwards.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ButterSkeleton posted:

I would imagine those characters would be way later when we're closer to the endgame, but anything is possible

They've given us Childe, Zhongli and Venti already and no one is actually canonically in your party with you aside from the one mission so I'm willing to believe anything.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Whenever your look at your collection of level 90, friendship 10 animes, take solice in the fact that you're not as brokebrained as this guy

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1386624205689602052

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1386624208361463810

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
So when do servers shut down? I thought it was supposed to be an hour ago (1pm pacific).

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Solkanar512 posted:

So when do servers shut down? I thought it was supposed to be an hour ago (1pm pacific).

45 minutes from now ish

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

silvergoose posted:

45 minutes from now ish

Thanks!

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

gandlethorpe posted:

Whenever your look at your collection of level 90, friendship 10 animes, take solice in the fact that you're not as brokebrained as this guy

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1386624205689602052

https://twitter.com/ZhugeEX/status/1386624208361463810

Killing the Mihoyo devs for removing bunny girl outfits is dumb. Killing the devs for implementing that stupid loving ice cage is perfectly sensible. I want to know what went on in that design meeting.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

ninjoatse.cx posted:

Killing the Mihoyo devs for removing bunny girl outfits is dumb. Killing the devs for implementing that stupid loving ice cage is perfectly sensible. I want to know what went on in that design meeting.

No China got Wedding outfits, GBL got the bunny suits in a video not even an actual costume, someone started spreading that bunny suit=prostitute in the West. People get mad because mah waifu is whoring herself for the Westerners.

Actual crazy person tries to stab someone. Mihoyo removes video apologizes give global some paltry some and China gets like a free 10 pull, some China peeps are STILL mad that Global got compensation at all

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Framboise posted:

Albedo seriously needs a Zhongli-level buff. He really doesn't feel like a 5* at all and doesn't really do much that other units don't, all with a really wonky stat split for making things work with his skills.

And the flower is stupid. I've never used it for its intended purpose and miHoYo expecting people to take a massive drop in DPS with it is weird.

Albedo is fine, he's boring mechanically but offensively he's a stronger paring for other geo carries than zhong. Not every 5* needs to be a carry.

Strongest geo team is Ning + Albedo and the damage split is like 60% to 40%. Pretty good for albedo considering how low his uptime is on the field.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

going after a humble C0 ZhongLi is a no-brainer if I dont have him yet, and I'm close to pity right

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Yeah.

Unless you really, really want Eula.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
if they made albedo's ult scale off his defense he would sell like hotcakes

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

dioxazine posted:

Yeah.

Honestly Eula is a gamble because psychical is kinda trash right now

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

She's cute so I'm gonna roll for her.

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe
the leaked abyss seems to be extremely pushing eula, with a +75% phys bonus on 11 and shockwave-on-normal-attack abyss disorder, plus no more ruin graders/guardians with their 70% phys resistance. so at least mihoyo seems to be aware that historical abyss design has been extremely cruel to physical carries. whether they'll effectively fix it in the long run is up for debate, of course.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

dioxazine posted:

Yeah.

...or still really want Klee!

Mang Tomas
Jan 9, 2007

ninjoatse.cx posted:

...or still really want Klee!

But you got Klee at home

Klee at home: Yanfei

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum

padijun posted:

if they made albedo's ult scale off his defense he would sell like hotcakes
It does, at C2.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Mang Tomas posted:

But you got Klee at home

Klee at home: Yanfei
| /
|/
:dadjoke:

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Reiterpallasch posted:

the leaked abyss seems to be extremely pushing eula, with a +75% phys bonus on 11 and shockwave-on-normal-attack abyss disorder, plus no more ruin graders/guardians with their 70% phys resistance. so at least mihoyo seems to be aware that historical abyss design has been extremely cruel to physical carries. whether they'll effectively fix it in the long run is up for debate, of course.

They do this every single time. Every new character means the next few weeks of Abyss are tailored to buff them.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Detheros posted:

She's cute so I'm gonna roll for her.

Pushing Abyss 12 is stupid bullshit so pulling for who you think looks cool and good is the way to go.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
I will roll on Zhongli because his stele looks neat

I will roll for Eula since flips while swinging a sword looks neat

This game is Pokemon, but people, right? Now that I think about it Ganyu and Xaio are basically Pokemon.

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe

Bussamove posted:

Pushing Abyss 12 is stupid bullshit so pulling for who you think looks cool and good is the way to go.

it's something to do, and it feels nice to open the throttle and cut loose on an enemy that actually has enough hp that you can do a full rotation on it. i don't care about friendship level grinding or collecting achievements but i also don't have a seething desire to tell anyone else that they're having fun wrong or less legitimately than me.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Sexual Aluminum posted:

This game is Pokemon, but people, right? Now that I think about it Ganyu and Xaio are basically Pokemon.

Literally all gacha games are, yeah

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

Gotta gacha'm all, pokemoney into mihoyo's pockets

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Sexual Aluminum posted:

If Xiao screamed his own name constantly while doing his plunge attack spam he would be 10000% better.

As is Xiao is too edgy and tormented so he's clearly a Digimon.

Reiterpallasch posted:

it's something to do, and it feels nice to open the throttle and cut loose on an enemy that actually has enough hp that you can do a full rotation on it. i don't care about friendship level grinding or collecting achievements but i also don't have a seething desire to tell anyone else that they're having fun wrong or less legitimately than me.

Let me amend because that did sound harsh: I personally think pushing Abyss 12 is stupid bullshit but if that's your thing then awesome. Play how you want!

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Bussamove posted:

The real B.D. move is pulling who you think is cool and good and making them work in Abyss 12

ButterSkeleton
Jan 19, 2020

SIZE=XX-LARGE]PLEASE! PLEASE STOP SAYING THE R WORD. GOD, IF SOMEBODY SAID THE R WORD, I WILL HECKIN LOSE IT. JUST PEE PEE MY JORTS. CAN'T YOU JUST CALL THEM A SMOOTHE BRAINED DOTARD LIKE THE REST OF US NORMAL PEOPLE? DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

P.S. FREE LARRY YOU FUCKIN COWARDS.
Clearing 12-3 is getting easier and easier now and I want more floors mihoyo

Reiterpallasch
Nov 3, 2010

Fun Shoe

i overreacted too, in retrospect that was a stupid slapfight even by Games standards

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Nakar posted:

It does, at C2.

oh. they should change that.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

It's up!

:woop: :woop: Tea Time :woop: :woop:

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Xiao would be great if he was voiced by Crispin Freeman hamming it up his Albel Nox voice from Star Ocean 3

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Bow billet with my first 30 resin Childe fight :cool:

Seems like the 30 resin thing is a 3 times per week deal. Must be their way of dealing with adding more bosses down the line.

Wang
Apr 10, 2003

dance dance ferret revolution

Oof my pity after not wishing for a month went to Kequing C1, second time I've farmed up in anticipation of geodaddy and gotten a standard banner 5*. This game sucks some times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Emissary
Mar 31, 2014

Powawa~n
Won the 50/50 four pulls into the soft pity zone! Having two steles is gonna be great. :woop:

Edit: Got Yanfei on my second 10-pull. :smuggo:

Bloody Emissary fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Apr 28, 2021