Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crayfish
May 7, 2009
That time a guy threw a miniature souvenir of Milan's cathedral at Berlusconi and busted his face up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
The goon who went on an all bacon diet and had to be put on statins at age 25

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Ronald Reagan was president lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Crayfish posted:

That time a guy threw a miniature souvenir of Milan's cathedral at Berlusconi and busted his face up

lmao really? awesome

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Crayfish posted:

George Bush shoe smirk

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

gradenko_2000 posted:

The goon who went on an all bacon diet and had to be put on statins at age 25

I love funny politics poo poo like this

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
the liberal rehabilitation of Bush from blood-soaked warmonger to peaceful, bumbling cowboy artist is both sickening to behold but hilarious to explain.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
king roy, the rat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt35BYEOlEw

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

joe the plumber, who was not in fact a plumber

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Neither was his name Joe.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Bust Rodd posted:

the liberal rehabilitation of Bush from blood-soaked warmonger to peaceful, bumbling cowboy artist is both sickening to behold but hilarious to explain.

Gonna own to watch it happen to Trump

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

MikeCrotch posted:

Gonna own to watch it happen to Trump

The only way it'll happen to Trump is if he doesn't ever find a replacement social media outlet. Otherwise, he won't shut up long enough to let them forget how much they hate him.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Boris Johnson has repeatedly stated he thinks the mayor in Jaws is the hero of the movie.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
When Bidens stimulus was good because it would cut child poverty in exactly half, and then that was never mentioned again

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle

Necrothatcher posted:

Boris Johnson has repeatedly stated he thinks the mayor in Jaws is the hero of the movie.

Including with his actions!

e: the Official Eugenics Goblin editing an earlier post on his Maverick Intellectual Blog (tm) to make it look like he saw the pandemic coming in mid-2019, and then being found out almost immediately

said Eugenics Goblin coming back very recently with a grudge and knowledge of where all the bodies are buried (the bodies were never well hidden but he's making noise)

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode
The New York Times has an article about Ed Balls tweeting Ed Balls.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Bust Rodd posted:

its really pretty simple once you realize the only reason liberals really hate trump is because hes just such a gauche rear end in a top hat. bush might have gotten millions killed but at least hes probably nice to his kids or w/e

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Also liberal golden boy Obama continued Bush's legacy in many ways, so how bad can he really be?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Necrothatcher posted:

The people of Jaws Town felt the same way since the mayor got reelected in time for Jaws 2

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

vyelkin posted:

The people of Jaws Town felt the same way since the mayor got reelected in time for Jaws 2

Something this post just made me remember: the mayor of DC? I want to say? got caught smoking crack and being ludicrously corrupt, and then got re-elected

Because his rival was David Duke of the KKK

His campaign slogan was "Vote for the crook - it's important!"

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

JFK Reloaded

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

Something this post just made me remember: the mayor of DC? I want to say? got caught smoking crack and being ludicrously corrupt, and then got re-elected

marion barry

he was busted for smoking crack by the fbi while mayor, and couldn't run for reelection in the next term because he was too busy being convicted of smoking crack

but once that was done he immediately ran and got reelected, though it wasn't against david duke. dude was just that popular

(david duke was a louisiana politician who hasn't held office of any kind in decades and just putters around mandeville now looking like a ghoul)

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

- The MyPillow Guy being photographed at the White House in January 2021 holding notes with "Insurrection Act" on them

- General Flynn being very standoffish with Alex Jones the day of the Capitol Riots (is their beef that they are competing for the same idiots?)

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
also david duke once published a book for women about how to gently caress your husband

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

the guy David Duke ran against was Edwin Edwards in LA, another massively corrupt politician who was also very popular because he channeled his corruption into improving hospitals and schools

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

he got re-elected because he was incredibly popular here and did a lot for his constituents

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Also because the bitch set him up, and the residents of DC understood that.

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

marion barry

he was busted for smoking crack by the fbi while mayor, and couldn't run for reelection in the next term because he was too busy being convicted of smoking crack

but once that was done he immediately ran and got reelected, though it wasn't against david duke. dude was just that popular

(david duke was a louisiana politician who hasn't held office of any kind in decades and just putters around mandeville now looking like a ghoul)

The Chairman posted:

the guy David Duke ran against was Edwin Edwards in LA, another massively corrupt politician who was also very popular because he channeled his corruption into improving hospitals and schools

PsychedelicWarlord posted:

he got re-elected because he was incredibly popular here and did a lot for his constituents

"Grifters for good" is a political concept I am fully on board with tbh

Apologies for confusing the two events

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Ichabod Sexbeast posted:

"Grifters for good" is a political concept I am fully on board with tbh

Apologies for confusing the two events

RIP Huey Long

exmachina
Mar 12, 2006

Look Closer

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

IIRC, Dana Carvey made Master of Disguise for his kids.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

- General Flynn being very standoffish with Alex Jones the day of the Capitol Riots (is their beef that they are competing for the same idiots?)

kinda, alex jones is very anti-q because it was out of his control and every time he would try to say that he knew some secret about it, no one would believe it
meanwhile flynn is extremely into q

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

guidoanselmi posted:

Wow, imagine hating a child that much

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

guidoanselmi posted:

I consider myself a child of Carvey and have always appreciated what he did for me as a freshman in college with no direction of calling.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Necrothatcher posted:

Could be worse. Could be Bruce

Rookoo
Jul 24, 2007
The president of the USA tweeting this video, and it presumably being stored in a government record archive somewhere forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEEVimV3eF4

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
every single thing about liz warrens political arc in the trump era

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

People who thought trump would be held to account by the courts after the inauguration

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Tiler Kiwi posted:

every single thing about liz warrens political arc in the trump era

https://twitter.com/AdamFriedland/status/1219077889121050625