Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Dwight harvests beets from his farm when he finds a beet that is small, but difficult to uproot.

After tugging it for a few minutes, the beet sprays hot jizzum all over his face!

Jim emerges from the loose soil. His dirty face mugs at the camera.

Gatto Grigio fucked around with this message at 12:33 on Apr 26, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Jim lures Dwight and the rest of the office to a Midsommar festival under the false pretenses of corporate bonding but to actually embarrass Dwight in another convoluted self serving prank. However, In a bizarre turn of events involving pagan rituals and psychedelic substances Dwight is crowned the May Queen and has never been happier while Jim is drugged and then is sacrificially burned alive in the carcass of a bear, despite his fate he still mugs for the camera.

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Jim pranks Dwight by allowing him to repeatedly grab his penis.

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
- Jim starts off pranking Dwight and convincing him that he hates him and they are enemies but after 10 years tricks Dwight in to believing that the entire time they've been best friends

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim flattens Dwight with a steamroller.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim releases three pigs, numbered 1, 2, and 3 into the office.

"Shoot, I did the prank wrong," Jim admits to confessions cam.

It turns out Jim needn't have worried. Even without the added complication of a hypothetical fourth pig, three adult pigs prove to be more than a match for Jim's coworkers, who are all severely mauled by the rampaging swine.

Jim mugs the camera from the safety of the locked break room.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Jim removes the "D" in "Dwight" from everything in the office, including Dwight's employee records, username, and email, and tries to gaslight Dwight into thinking he was always named "Wight".

While this ruse doesn't fool Dwight for even a second, it does eventually create a payroll issue leading to a paycheck being slightly delayed, which does irritate Dwight a bit.

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Deki posted:

Jim removes the "D" in "Dwight" from everything in the office, including Dwight's employee records, username, and email, and tries to gaslight Dwight into thinking he was always named "Wight".

While this ruse doesn't fool Dwight for even a second, it does eventually create a payroll issue leading to a paycheck being slightly delayed, which does irritate Dwight a bit.

“How dare you call me a wight, Jim, when I play the greatest of undead: the lich!”

“Ok Dwight, my bad. I’ll change it all back, chill out.”

*cut to talking head*

Dwight: “Heh! Jim’s so dumb he screwed it up the second time. Everyone knows the word “lich” doesn’t have a “B”.

*roll open*

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Jim pokes holes in all of Dwight’s condoms with a needle.

Dwight accidentally impregnates Angela, leaving him with the burden of another child.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Gatto Grigio posted:

Dwight accidentally impregnates Angela, leaving him with the burden of another child.

Pam announces she's pregnant, but Jim was on a business trip when the child should've been conceived.

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

ilmucche posted:

Pam announces she's pregnant, but Jim was on a business trip when the child should've been conceived.

Dwight's huge hog mugs the camera

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Jim starts speaking to Dwight in all caps, all the time. When Dwight asks why Jim is doing it Jim responds with "LOL U MAD? Y U MAD 4 BRO?". This infuriates Dwight but he cannot admit it. He will never admit it.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
after being warned by the paranoid and overprotective Dwight not to get too friendly with her, Jim celebrates their tag victory over the Twin Towers by putting Miss Elizabeth up on his shoulder and parading around the ring

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Jim insincerely and publicly converts to Shia Islam, and even though this doesn't bother Dwight at all, the rest of the office assumes Dwight must be secretly racist if Jim would go through all that trouble to troll him and Dwight is sent to counseling after several anonymous HR complaints, none of which Jim himself filed

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

crouching under a desk, jim vomits a strange, caustic substance all over dwight's shins and feet, causing him severe chemical burns. jim scuttles into a ventilation duct, while mugging

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Jim whips up a fake newspaper article in photoshop detailing the search for a horrific Nazi war criminal named Oberstleutnant Schrute who was suspected to be hiding near Scranton in the 1950s. After printing it out and making it look properly aged, he flags down Dwight after work and confronts him over the article.

Dwight, knowing full well that his Opa Schrute died proud and unrepentant of his actions in Der Krieg feigns shock and confusion.

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Jim gets Dwight to invest in his new Battlestar Galactica themed cafe but it turns out to be based on the original series instead of the reboot.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Jim "Young.Rembrandt" Halpert steps back from his tablet and mugs the camera.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
- Jim replaces all the salt in the breakroom saltshaker with capsaicin crystals, then leaves the cap partially unscrewed. Meredith has to be taken to the hospital.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Jim "teaches" Dwight gun kata and convinces Dwight he can curve the bullet around a person to hit something behind them. Meredith has to be taken to the hospital.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Jim lets Dwight plan and run the office's annual active shooter drill. Meredith has to be taken to the hospital.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Dwight gets tricked into buying inferior pizza instead of Dominoes and gets crushed by a steamroller driven by Jim dressed as the Noid

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
- Jim volunteers to DM a game of D&D for Dwight and some of his friends. All the DM rolls seem to go badly for Dwight, ultimately provoking an emotional outburst where Dwight accuses Jim of cheating and violating the DM's "oath of impartiality." Jim feigns ignorance, prompting Dwight to angrily sweep the DM screen and all of Jim's notes off the table.

Dwight's friends look on in horror. Dwight, storms off, humiliated. The camera zooms in on a D20 that Dwight has knocked to the ground. Natural 1. Pan to Jim, who mugs at the camera.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Jim lies awake until three in the morning trying to come up with a perfect plan to prank Dwight. He ends up buying a bulk package of Fresh Mint Tic Tacs and an identical package of Intense Mint Tic Tacs. He dumps the Fresh Mints and replaces their empty containers with Intense Mints, then carefully reseals the packages. This takes him several days, during which he uses up the remainder of his annual PTO. Jim’s obsessive work and seclusion in the garage on his latest prank, combined by lack of sleep and Pam’s frustration about being the sole caretaker for their children, significantly strains Jim’s marriage. Finally, Jim offers Dwight a “Fresh Mint” tic tag, which Dwight accepts and pops into his mouth. The intense flavor is slightly stronger than Dwight had anticipated and he makes a slight cough. Jim, haggard and with bags under his eyes, mugs the camera.

Dignity Van Houten
Jul 28, 2006

abcdefghijk
ELLAMENNO-P

Jim replaces the B and N keys on Dwight's keyboard, then reminds him to email the client list a reminder about the promotion that's even bigger than last year.

Dwight, sensing something is amiss, emails only Jim and calls him a nutthead.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Jim tells Dwight he's holding evidence of massive voter fraud in the 2020 U.S. Presidential election. But when Dwight looks at Jim's lap, the only thing there is Jim's exposed penis. Meredith has to be taken to the hospital.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim giftwraps Dwight’s entire desk and everything on it. In a fury, Dwight tears the wrapping paper off only to release a deadly, corrosive gas that melts his lungs in seconds.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Dwight awakens in a cold sweat from a terrible dream. He wanders into the office to find his desk completely gift-wrapped...

Atillo
Jan 9, 2007

Jim eats
the plums
that were in
the fridge

and which
Dwight was
saving
for lunch

"They were delicious
so sweet
and so cold"
Jim says
mugging to camera

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
i'm permabanned user Dwightpranker58. i first started pranking Dwight when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "pranks" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "jello stapler" and "i love putting staplers in jello" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start mugging cameras that weren't there etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "prank" style pranking Dwight was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" pranking Dwight to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jim pulls the drain plug while Dwight is taking a bath and Dwight is sucked down the drain.

Gatto Grigio
Feb 9, 2020

Jim proves to the office that Dwight is gay by sucking his dick.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jim surgically implants a mobile phone in dwight's chest cavity and calls it at odd hours

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
Jim replaces Dwight's collection of BudK weaponry with NERF equivalents, but comes to regret it when the phone lines go down and the only two exits are patrolled by fierce cassowaries, left over from an earlier prank.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Jim replaces Dwight’s strawberry-rhubarb-beet smoothie with ayahuasca. Dwight has just started taking adderall to deal with the hostile work environment created by Jim. Dwight has a hypertensive crisis and dies painfully and publicly as the beta-carbolines interact with the speed. Jim mugs to the camera as his soul recoils in despair, knowing that he is now and forever a murderer.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Also Jim trains Dwight’s dog Mose to bite Dwight’s penis.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Jim writes Dwight's name in the Death Note.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
Jim starts developing a video game that Dwight is excited for, and after years of hype and inflating expectations, releases something that is merely, pretty ok.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Mose is a dog now. This is canon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

Jim dresses Mose up like a person and treats him like a human, as a prank