Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Milo and POTUS posted:

People who thought trump would be held to account by the courts after the inauguration

New York Attorney General is going to nail him to the wall any day now!

Blue MAGA indeed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Milo and POTUS posted:

People who thought w bush would be held to account by the courts after the inauguration

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ah well you see obama said that bush and his cronies couldn't be prosecuted because "those crimes happened in the past" where they are untouchable, unlike regular crimes

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
James Trafficant

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Death of a President

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
When the Mueller She Wrote podcast opened with the suicide prevention hotline number after the Mueller report came out

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

MikeCrotch posted:

When the Mueller She Wrote podcast opened with the suicide prevention hotline number after the Mueller report came out

lol that would’ve been a terrible name for a podca-

oh for fucks’ sake!

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

MikeCrotch posted:

link?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Thump! posted:

lol that would’ve been a terrible name for a podca-

oh for fucks’ sake!

I’m pretty sure A Horse of a Different Mueller is still free if that’s any solace

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Kamala Harris dropped out of the Presidential Race because no one liked her and now she’s the most powerful woman on Earth

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo

Bust Rodd posted:

Kamala Harris dropped out of the Presidential Race because no one liked her and now she’s the most powerful woman on Earth
11,000 Indianans voted for some fuckface for mayor and now I'm afraid of voting for any young person for local office in case they end up being the next national ghoul.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Bust Rodd posted:

Remember how her stepdaughter got a modeling gig cuz of her and was instantly mocked on twitter for looking like a combination of seinfeld characters?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

george h w bush, then leading the CIA, could not remember where he was or what he was doing in dallas when jfk's skull flew off spontaneously

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

Bust Rodd posted:

liberal democracy is flawless

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

V. Illych L. posted:

joe the plumber, who was not in fact a plumber

Beautiful human submarines

duz posted:

kinda, alex jones is very anti-q because it was out of his control and every time he would try to say that he knew some secret about it, no one would believe it
meanwhile flynn is extremely into q

https://twitter.com/AndyGrewal/status/1348072426899460102

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

I think Angela Merkel has more power than Kamala at the moment lol

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Some dumb bullshit written down by long dead assholes governs the lives of hundreds of millions of people and will have a bigger impact on their lives than the sum of decisions made by most of those people in their entire lives.

lmao, writing was a mistake.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
https://twitter.com/nbcsnl/status/1069116519207063553?s=20

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

i remember one of our big "USA experts" in our public broadcasters noting that one of the parties was in the grip of a conspiracy theory with obvious reference to the republicans and i almost crashed the car

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Eat This Glob posted:

george h w bush, then leading the CIA, could not remember where he was or what he was doing in dallas when jfk's skull flew off spontaneously

actual lol

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1182031506237280257?s=19

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
the LoL is when you factor in his wife’s letter and realize that she was in on it

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1182032412513067009?s=19

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Bust Rodd posted:

the LoL is when you factor in his wife’s letter and realize that she was in on it

one of the ships that carried the bay of pigs invaders was named after her lol

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1182032974633680896?s=19

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

thinkin bout that soup for my family

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN-Fg_tzros

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

ahahaha

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
:yooge: with all of that being said, we like the kurds

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I mean, I guess he was technically correct in that it’s a hatred that really only started exploding in the past 70 years or so. Technically

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003

Flavius Aetass posted:

:yooge: with all of that being said, we like the kurds

like if they needed to move a couch or something we'd probably help if we weren't busy

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
I read the full thread title for the first time in ages, and was viscerally reminded of “yeti pubes”

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
remember when the President was vocally horny for his daughter, repeatedly, on television?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Bust Rodd posted:

remember when the President was vocally horny for his daughter, repeatedly, on television?

but enough about president biden,

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

im remembering when the president pushed aside a bunch of other world leaders just so he could stand at the front of the group

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007

It’s easy to make fun of Trump but there is actually a lot of documentation of the Nazi leadership considering an immediate surrender if the Öcalan brigade of time traveling peshmergas would have assisted the allies at Normandy.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Ahahahaha jesus

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
They're dead! They're supposed to be in a coffin!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Rex Tillerson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
God I wish rex had agreed to an iq off with trump