Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Looking forward to the Raiders getting a Safety here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
praise

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this is an advance warning of the real possibility of me only liking the chargers in earnest one year from now. BUT i want the raiders guys on here to be a lot nicer and more welcoming to abstruse chatter

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Cavauro posted:

this is an advance warning of the real possibility of me only liking the chargers in earnest one year from now. BUT i want the raiders guys on here to be a lot nicer and more welcoming to abstruse chatter

We love you

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing
It's funny I was just thinking you know who the raiders really need to get rid of to get better is rodney hudson and I look on Twitter and what do you know. What a smart team.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Cavauro posted:

gently caress off

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Hudson is the center for Mahomes let it happen.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Derek Fcking Carr posted:

gently caress off

be nice...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I’m pretty sure “gently caress off” is Raider fans being nicer. At least it’s not a stabbing or raw sewage or AlDavisFaceHD.jpg.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Raiders fan lash out because they're stuck in an abusive relationship with the Raiders

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Who would have guessed that a TV Analyst actually sucks as a GM?

acidx
Sep 24, 2019

right clicking is stealing

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Raiders fan lash out because they're stuck in an abusive relationship with the Raiders

It's this. I don't even like football anymore.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

LiquidFriend posted:

Who would have guessed that a TV Analyst actually sucks as a GM?

I'm pretty sure everyone on the planet except the bowl cut knew. Turns out being knee deep in PF Changs and hookers 24/7 clouds your judgement.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Losing Hunter Henry stinks but getting Herbert some linemen has made free agency pretty drat nice.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
https://twitter.com/haroldrkuntz3/status/1372595239265955840?s=21

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Black Sunshine posted:

I'm pretty sure everyone on the planet except the bowl cut knew. Turns out being knee deep in PF Changs and hookers 24/7 clouds your judgement.

I’m knee deep in Tangs and Changs and I got long shins brother

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

The Worst Chiefs Drive of all time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJLNQ83vm2g

Kevino07
Oct 16, 2008

*The Worst Jets Drive of all time

Always love a bit of Jon Bois

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/status/1374423922121183239?s=19

I really hope Staley is worth a poo poo as an NFL head coach

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Chucktesla posted:

https://twitter.com/danielrpopper/status/1374423922121183239?s=19

I really hope Staley is worth a poo poo as an NFL head coach

Same

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
2nd round draft chat in the N/V thread reminded me of Junior Siavii's name and I was like, 'didn't he have a weird mini-comeback?' so I looked him up. And he did, he wasn't good but he was on the Cowboys and Seahawks roster and played for a couple of seasons after being out of football for four years before hanging them up for good.

But uh, retirement apparently hasn't been smooth.

quote:

On August 26, 2019, he was arrested for charges related to illegal firearms in Kansas City, Missouri.[10] On November 15, 2019, he was indicted by the United States Attorney for the Western District of Missouri on additional conspiracy and drug-trafficking charges; this supersedes his original indictment.[11] On July 31, 2020, he was arrested on charges of 2nd degree burglary and a misdemeanor stealing charge.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
God drat it Elway! :argh:

Well at lest Teddy's a cool dude.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Croatoan posted:

God drat it Elway! :argh:

Well at lest Teddy's a cool dude.

After my initial flip out, I think this means we're gunning for Trey Lance. He's the only one of the 5 QBs who needs more development time and Bridgewater would actually be very good for that.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Agree. I think the person this is bad for is Lock

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

My Panthers buddy described Teddy as the new Tyrod so maybe that means Lock turns out really good after Bridgewater chokes to death on Denver's thin weed air

Rooster Brooster
Mar 30, 2001

Maybe it doesn't really matter anymore.
https://twitter.com/ZacStevensDNVR/status/1387914447860101120

if this happens i will have permanent :smugdog:-face

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Yeah but who the gently caress is that guy

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

gently caress this draft

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Congrats to the Chargers for building Northwestern West. Just let Justin Jackson The Ball Carrier run behind Slater and it's over for the AFC West.

Senator Drinksalot
Apr 30, 2013

Kiss me up, touch me, fuckin' rock my world holmes, I don't care
Considering the passing talent in the Division it's probably a good idea to load up on CBs but I refuse to watch Lock play another down.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

hell loving yes

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/1387961533590740999?s=20

:shepicide:

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That pair is just so bizarre to me. I'm obligated to defend the idea that Drew Lock might actually be good if he figures things out but the way he'd be good seems to be completely opposite of the way Teddy could be good.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

They're opposites so maybe they're hoping the pair will form some sort of Voltron QB when they combine powers?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/ZoneTracks/status/1387957100735836162

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
Broncos just hoping for 2015 again, no fly zone, Von sliding in to the Ware role and Chubb dominating. It'll happen!

japtor
Oct 28, 2005

3 DONG HORSE posted:

They're opposites so maybe they're hoping the pair will form some sort of Voltron QB when they combine powers?
They'll alternate starts and drives.

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

Grittybeard posted:

That pair is just so bizarre to me. I'm obligated to defend the idea that Drew Lock might actually be good if he figures things out but the way he'd be good seems to be completely opposite of the way Teddy could be good.

Drew Lock's absolute peak ceiling is like a combination of Jay Cutler and Gus Frerotte

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Homestar Runner posted:

Drew Lock's absolute peak ceiling is like a combination of Jay Cutler and Gus Frerotte

Josh Allen figured out his accuracy somehow, if Lock does then his ceiling is through the roof!!!

I mean in all likelihood he's going to keep aiming that rifle of an arm like it's a shotgun, but if you open your mind to the possibilities? Also trade him to someone else just in case for me please. I think none of this will happen, but I'd like to be able to cheer him on if it does.

e: this is not meant to say you shouldn't be pissed with Elway/whoever is in charge there these days

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Apr 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong

Cool, another year of treading water and winning six ugly games with Brandon McManus’s foot