Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Stexils posted:

plantcucked.

cuked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

i called a guy a corncob and he said "oh is that why i hosed your wife?"

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

She’s gonna be picking out corn silk for months.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ah yes, corn smut

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Data Graham posted:

Ah yes, corn smut

corn

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

We've been over this

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Data Graham posted:

Ah yes, corn smut

huitlacoochie.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
The real trick is to go to slice the fruit, cut off your thumb, and then pull the card out of your thumb

Only works twice

Coucho Marx
Mar 2, 2009

kick back and relax

:pusheen:

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Zil posted:

Does she also discuss plant based crimes or have a greenish tinge to her skin?

How many plant-based crimes are there? I am struggling to thank of many beyond "theft of plant"

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Tree Bucket posted:

How many plant-based crimes are there? I am struggling to thank of many beyond "theft of plant"

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Tree Bucket posted:

Bri-berry, and cornspiracy to commit fraud...

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

huitlacoochie.

very good

CommanderApaul
Aug 30, 2003

It's amazing their hands can support such awesome.

Tree Bucket posted:

My 9yo accused my 13yo of committing "tree murder" yesterday with the weed whacker, so now we have two.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

There are over 200,000 Americans in prison today for having certain plants in their possession

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

flavor.flv posted:

There are over 200,000 Americans in prison today for having certain plants in their possession

They were just weeds, though.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

Tree Bucket posted:

have u heard of monsanto

e: actually no monsanto is basically 200 versions of "theft of plant"

Stexils has a new favorite as of 04:03 on Apr 30, 2021

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Monsanto likes to go to small time farms in the middle of the night and attempt to find one of their own plants growing there (because wind blows around seeds) so that they can accuse the small time farm of stealing their crops and sue them into oblivion and put them out of business.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

END OF AN ERROR posted:

Monsanto likes to go to small time farms in the middle of the night and attempt to find one of their own plants growing there (because wind blows around seeds) so that they can accuse the small time farm of stealing their crops and sue them into oblivion and put them out of business.

Worse, they test for gene markers.

So if your neighbor plants monsanto corn and the wind blows pollen your way monsanto can now seize your farm because you "stole intellectual property" because this is the dumbest and most evil country.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

I found where all these memes come from

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life
Anybody got that libertarian meme about age of consent and it's a reddit post or something? Tia

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

Can you narrow it down a bit?

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

just wanted you to know that i appreciate your subtlety

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

Zil posted:

Does she also discuss plant based crimes or have a greenish tinge to her skin?

What silly questions. Now excuse me while I try on this harlequin outfit she randomly bought for me.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Mr. Crow posted:

Anybody got that libertarian meme about age of consent and it's a reddit post or something? Tia

?

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

lol saving that for later

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Worse, they test for gene markers.

So if your neighbor plants monsanto corn and the wind blows pollen your way monsanto can now seize your farm because you "stole intellectual property" because this is the dumbest and most evil country.

I remember studying one case in college where a farmer had knowingly and egregiously planted their entire field, and then bullshitted a bunch of environmentalists.

I think the bullshit story is what has spiralled out of control. Kinda like the McDonald's hot coffee story being seriously backwards as well.

novaSphere
Jan 25, 2003

This is basically all the replies to the recent AI Dungeon controversy

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Bug Squash posted:

I remember studying one case in college where a farmer had knowingly and egregiously planted their entire field, and then bullshitted a bunch of environmentalists.

I think the bullshit story is what has spiralled out of control. Kinda like the McDonald's hot coffee story being seriously backwards as well.

A lot of what's said about Monsanto is nonsense; some of it is true. It's hard to dig the truth from the rumors.

Monsanto tends to go after two types of people: seed depositories that knowingly distribute seeds with patented genomes to farmers who haven't paid for them (their contracts with the depositories and farmers require that without a license, the seeds must not be sold for replanting), and farmers who knowingly seek out seeds with patented genomes that they haven't paid for. (In fact, Organic Seed Growers & Trade rear end'n v. Monsanto Co., 718 F.3d 1350, 1361 (Fed.Cir. 2013) guarantees that Monsanto can't go after small farmers whose farms have been inadvertently - via wind or other non-intentional means - included patented plants.) The case you're thinking of is Bowman v. Monsanto Co., 569 U.S. 278 (2013), in which Vernon Bowman deliberately bought Roundup-resistant alfalfa seeds from a grain elevator that wasn't licensed to sell them and planted them, knowing that he was violating Monsanto's patent - in fact, he contacted Monsanto to tell them about it.

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

Perfect thanks

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Tree Bucket posted:

Growing the wrong plants.

Growing too many plants.

Destroying plants you don’t own or are otherwise protected by law.

Illegal transportation across borders.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

smoking certain plants

eating plants

making a tea out of them

really, much anything to do with certain plants

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts