Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
trump bragging about his scores on the montreal cognitive assessment, which is administered to like people suspected of dementia as well as aneurysm patients to make sure they haven't had severe cognitive damage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Tubgoat posted:

Lib witches' spells do the opposite of their lovely poem, eh?

Or did the æther discern that their true intent was to harm the innocent and so specifically declined to do their bidding??

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/samthielman/status/1387591345280327680

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
The virgin Pat Tillman vs the Chad Bo Bergdahl

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
trump going on live television and bragging about how he ordered US Marshalls to execute Michael Reinoehl on sight

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Finicums Wake posted:

trump bragging about his scores on the montreal cognitive assessment, which is administered to like people suspected of dementia as well as aneurysm patients to make sure they haven't had severe cognitive damage

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Finicums Wake posted:

lol yeah my wife and i spent the last 4 days taking care of her dad at our place so his wife could leave town. he needs 24 hr care and he passed the same test after an aneurysm. his brain is okay-ish, dude just has no short term memory and can't be left alone or he'll be confused and scared in minutes. he can read a clock though lol

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

https://youtu.be/CTZDMVGs16E
Paul Ryan Soup Kitchen controversy

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Finicums Wake posted:

when he said he took the mca i just assumed he was a minnesotan 12 year old

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Shrecknet posted:

You can't not link to the FFC review by Walter Chow that opens with "Irresistible hates you, absolutely loathes you. It can't believe it has to talk to you and so it's smug and dismissive, and then at the end of it all, it offers up three different but equally repugnant endings that give the viewer a variety of poo poo sandwiches to choose from, though you do have to pick one"

That description is honestly emblematic of most liberals during the Obama era.

"What man?!?! You aren't voting for Obama this year???? How are we going to be able to get our funding for NASA, and gay marriage and legal weed???? Brb gonna go watch Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones!!"

Chuka Umana has issued a correction as of 04:04 on Apr 30, 2021

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

his cameo is only $55 btw

https://www.cameo.com/themooch

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
bidens extremely progressive tax policy that does not return things to pre-trump era

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Putin bringing a huge dog to his meeting with Angela Merkel

Double Agent
Mar 28, 2005

Maybe we're not just a bunch of frak-ups after all.
Sam Nunberg's drunken poo poo-talking spree on the talk shows after he got fired.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Anyone have the video of a Scottish(?) lady talking about how glad she is that Thatcher is dead on the day of Thatchers funeral?

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

RandolphCarter posted:

Anyone have the video of a Scottish(?) lady talking about how glad she is that Thatcher is dead on the day of Thatchers funeral?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUlj48Rvp1c

she's right.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Thanks, God I love that video :swoon:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

RandolphCarter posted:

90 seconds in i think assuming this is what you're thinking of

https://youtu.be/ZGyDMRKDaSc

funny thing i just remembered was paul ryan's favorite band was (or is) rage against the machine lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Steve Carell's Netflix show about Space Force where they do a takedown of aoc.

Supposedly the boys has one too

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

Milo and POTUS posted:

There's an AOC character who believes capitalism can be reformed, and it turns out she's corrupt and just serving the big corporations while trying to get more power for herself.

The message of that show is that the enforcers of capitalism are all evil and only pretend to be good for the sake of public appearances. It's rad.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Ah ok. Never seen it. Or at least more than I think a couple episodes. It was pretty entertaining for superhero junk

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

does someone still have the one about Afghanistan strategy

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
That time that Republicans created two Dakotas so they could have more senators.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

gradenko_2000 posted:

does someone still have the one about Afghanistan strategy

https://twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/667375199780806657?lang=en

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

:hmmyes:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Ardent Communist
Oct 17, 2010

ALLAH! MU'AMMAR! LIBYA WA BAS!
you know, i've never heard of a rule about making a to-do list where one of the things is the to-do list, but there obviously is one right. Like, someone should have told her about that rule right?

Here's how to make a lovely post:

1. Make a lovely post
2. Not edit it to fix it
3. Add extra stuff.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
My strategy to defeat ISIS begins with defeating ISIS, but it doesn't end there...

Sounds ominous as gently caress tbh.

Ruffian Price
Sep 17, 2016

GNU's Not Unix!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
BREXIT

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

RandolphCarter posted:

Now that is power

But does Cheney know the riddle of steel?

NightGyr
Mar 7, 2005
I � Unicode

Milo and POTUS posted:

The boys has a progressive darling senator who secretly is murdering people with her superpower to make heads explode.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

chomsky staring too long into the abyss and votescolding for biden

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Less "suddenly remember" and more "just heard of".

quote:

The Taiwan Communist Party was a social democratic political party in Taiwan. It was established on 20 June 2008 in Sinhua, Tainan[6] the same day that the Justices of the Constitutional Court ruled the prohibition of communism unconstitutional, making it the first party to legally include "communist" in its name after the ruling.[7] Prior to the ruling, the Taiwan Communist Party's founder and chairman Wang Laoyang (王老養) had been trying to establish the party since 1994, but his applications were repeatedly rejected by the government.[8]

Although the party included "communist" in its name, Wang stated that he does not understand Marxism–Leninism and only chose the name because he thought it would attract more interest.[3] The party was nominally social democratic,[3][4] and did not have subordinate relations with the Communist Party of China.[8]

Dissolved 29 April 2020[2]

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Echo Chamber posted:

Less "suddenly remember" and more "just heard of".
poo poo, that's just good branding, I can't even be mad

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
the Clintons abandoned Socks the cat

buddy the dog was killed by being hit """by a car"""

Tiler Kiwi has issued a correction as of 15:38 on Apr 30, 2021

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

thinking about the second 2016 presidential debate when Trump successfully deflated PussyGate, partly because he had women who were sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton attend the debate as a stunt!

also Ken Bone, which I interpreted as a happy distraction from a reality people weren't ready for

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Mokelumne Trekka posted:

thinking about the second 2016 presidential debate when Trump successfully deflated PussyGate, partly because he had women who were sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton attend the debate as a stunt!

also Ken Bone, which I interpreted as a happy distraction from a reality people weren't ready for
Which gave us the "Sexy Debate Questioner" Costume

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

4. Embed Ducklo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Lib and let die posted:

chomsky staring too long into the abyss and votescolding for biden

He truly is the Engels to Howard Zinn’s Marx.