Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cheech Marinade
Apr 17, 2002
"A Rando Bakery"

Checks out!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Fragrag posted:

meltdowns over unmelted cheese itt

Ropes of Provel

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

AHH F/UGH posted:

I SWEAR you bought the original ghost-less version of this avatar because I mentioned it in some avatar thread, anyhoo

Yeah man it's all good to just phone in to poo poo and get paid, that's what I do all day. Just gotta avoid the booze store, ya know? Like just don't drive there, don't buy anything. Easier said that done but yeah. I just started going back to the gym after like 6 months of eating pizza every single day and I'm already back in top form. You can do it to man, I believe in you and you are not forgotten!! Every time I see you post I wish you the best!!

Hell yeah to these positive vibes

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

AHH F/UGH posted:

I SWEAR you bought the original ghost-less version of this avatar because I mentioned it in some avatar thread, anyhoo

Yeah man it's all good to just phone in to poo poo and get paid, that's what I do all day. Just gotta avoid the booze store, ya know? Like just don't drive there, don't buy anything. Easier said that done but yeah. I just started going back to the gym after like 6 months of eating pizza every single day and I'm already back in top form. You can do it to man, I believe in you and you are not forgotten!! Every time I see you post I wish you the best!!

:glomp:

I'm going to start exercising again soon. I just checked out a local gym that I might join. Although I have a decent setup in my basement so I could save money doing that. But the gym is only $25 a month which is pretty great. We'll see what happens.

I haven't had pizza in a while. When I last had a bender I got two delivery pizzas in a week which is extreme for me. Usually I have one a month at most.

I wonder if they still sent that one out.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

At that point it's just garlic bread. Very, very sad garlic bread. Probably without any garlic either.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

This is the pizza thread, not the crime against humanity thread.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

when I first saw that pic I thought it was cinnamon rolls with cheese on top

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

Apparently this is something called "Altoona-style" pizza:

https://uproxx.com/life/altoona-style-pizza-recipe/

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Martman posted:

I choose to imagine when the pizza gets delivered to you, you open the box and it is somehow still on fire.
That's not the intention?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
You know the pizza is fresh when it's still covered in scabs.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Real talk, I'd give Cheeze Wiz pizza a shot

At least it wouldn't slide off in one sheet like that skin-pizza from Altoona or wherever the gently caress

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Sir John Falstaff posted:

Altoona: So What, it's All we Got

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
idea: "build your own pizza restaurant" where you get to run the pizza under nacho cheese, chili, ranch, etc nozzles after it's done for a flavor explosion that can't be beat

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Aardvark! posted:

idea: "build your own pizza restaurant" where you get to run the pizza under nacho cheese, chili, ranch, etc nozzles after it's done for a flavor explosion that can't be beat

Oooooo can there be a hollandaise nozzle? :kiddo:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Oooooo can there be a hollandaise nozzle? :kiddo:

absolutely.

also, you've heard of Coke FreeStyle? Welcome to Hidden Valley Ranch FreeStyle™️

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Sir John Falstaff posted:

i have seen some heinous "regional" pizza in here before but this is breathtaking.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
when has adding american cheese improved anything i mean really

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I thought it was normal to punch fire :confused:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Extra crunchy

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

lmao where the gently caress do you find these

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i literally type "pizza" in to google maps and then pick a random country and start browsing. that was somewhere in rural portugal, like the second place i looked at

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

i don't even know what i'd do if they plopped that thing down on the table in front of me.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

shadow puppet of a posted:

Congrats on throwing a bacteria equivalent of spring break

The bacteria equivalent of spring break is spring break.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Tagline: "The pizza that cracks your tooth!"

OMFG FURRY posted:

American Cheese is by far the best cheeseburger cheese, no question.

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat

OMFG FURRY posted:

American is the one true cheese for a cheeseburg.

edit: ^^^ :getin: Cheeseburger Crew up in this pizza thread rn

JonathonSpectre fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Apr 30, 2021

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Tossing a bit of american cheese in with whatever cheese you're using for the actual flavor for mac and cheese also helps you get a great gooey sauce because of all the emulsifiers in american cheese.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Did someone type pizza into an AI image generator?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Aardvark! posted:

Nacho Wonderfall

lm,ao

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

AHH F/UGH posted:

American Cheese is by far the best cheeseburger cheese, no question.

I like burgers with real cheese more.

Grilled cheeses are great with Velveeta and American cheese. That stuff was designed to melt.

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe

JonathonSpectre posted:

Trapped in a lie that something awful is something good, and unable to back down from it because you started the loving thing in the first place.

The Curse of Lowtax.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Armitag3 posted:

Did someone type pizza into an AI image generator?

I was just about to post that this and the one with the yellow sliced cheese look like AI images

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Would eat the hell out of that.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Taco on the streets, pizza in the sheets.

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

Round table sucks rear end. Expensive, promote pizzas laden with toppings then they skimp on them really hard.

Fantastic Foreskin
Jan 6, 2013

A golden helix streaked skyward from the Helvault. A thunderous explosion shattered the silver monolith and Avacyn emerged, free from her prison at last.

I'm sure it's a thoroughly mediocre pizza, but there's nothing wrong with the concept.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
stolen from pyf

https://twitter.com/AmbJohnBoIton/status/1387925306997149699?s=20