Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Is Nathen on the phone?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

reignofevil posted:

Jalapeno Puppers.

Jalapeno Pup Poppers coming right up! They’ll be a smash follow up to Big Cow Poppers (I’m very good at naming things, and also at business. Look how young and 30 I am!)

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Lieutenant Dan posted:

Eager to see what food product Nathen has chosen for Fred, the milquetoast one

Literal #farm2plate milk toast.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

yr new gurlfrand! posted:

his marketing handlers won’t let him do anything too close to the brand because it would dilute whatever residual value remains

mix and matching unrelated food items with entergageing focus group tested hype is the best he can do

tune in for the new mail ordered Flintstones Big Rock Garfuccinos #plantation2cup

loving called in, I’m the Nathan whisperer

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Barney Rubbles Big Cow Lasagna.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

my dog died im sad posted:

Dino's big cow lasagna with purple dino sauce

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
It's a living.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
When you're with the Flintstones
You'll have a gay old time!!!

So...

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Maybe!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
How much money would it hypothetically cost to change the orange sauce on 1750 frozen lasagnas to purple? Asking for a friend.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
No money but a lot of time

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

my dog died im sad posted:

#Barn2plate

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Mega64 posted:

Scooby Doo frozen lasagna

Shaggy frozen lasagna

Velma frozen lasagna

Fred frozen lasagna

The possibilities are endless!

Fun fact, Shaggy's voice actor is an enthusiastic vegan, so much so that he insisted Shaggy be one too as part of his contract. Sure enough, now Shaggy isn't drawn eating any meat in new series / movies.

I'm sure Nathan knows this and won't gently caress it up by attaching Shaggy to a meat product.

necroid
May 14, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

How much money would it hypothetically cost to change the orange sauce on 1750 frozen lasagnas to purple? Asking for a friend.

lol

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

That would depend on the cost of farm2plate purple food dye.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
So I've been lurking this thread for a while and it's funny but I haven't read the whole thing.

Is this dude some bored narcissistic trust fund baby with awful entrepreneurial ideas or what? There is no way this dude makes a stable living marketing cartoon themed food.

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

Elephant Ambush posted:

So I've been lurking this thread for a while and it's funny but I haven't read the whole thing.

Is this dude some bored narcissistic trust fund baby with awful entrepreneurial ideas or what? There is no way this dude makes a stable living marketing cartoon themed food.

It's not 100% certain, but narcissistic trust fund baby makes the most sense. His dad is a bigshot in Dubai, and Nathen got the idea for Garfield pizza while working a nepotism job at his dad's company. With this entrepreneur persona, he can live outside the Gulf as an unstable gay playboy while still receiving an allowance from the Islamic Bank of Dad. And resurrect his acting career through bizarre promotional videos.

TL;DR: Nathen is Tobias Funke, if he had access to the Bluth bank accounts.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
a nathen divided cannot stand

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1388139483237920768?s=20

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

goodog posted:

I hope he doesn't blue himself

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

goodog posted:

It's not 100% certain, but narcissistic trust fund baby makes the most sense. His dad is a bigshot in Dubai, and Nathen got the idea for Garfield pizza while working a nepotism job at his dad's company. With this entrepreneur persona, he can live outside the Gulf as an unstable gay playboy while still receiving an allowance from the Islamic Bank of Dad. And resurrect his acting career through bizarre promotional videos.

Saudi Arabia, I thought.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Why does his have the garfield nathen beat the scooby nathen when scooby is the new thing he's actively trying to promote?

My guess is that his heart is still with garfield, and he's just going through the motions with scoob while secretly pining after his lost love.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Malcolm Excellent posted:

it's going to be the sabertooth, so they can keep the color more or less the same

edit: the sabertooth's name is Baby Puss, so uh

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

goodog posted:

Thanks. That's pretty close to what I was guessing.

necroid
May 14, 2009

it never stops there's always something new

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

CodfishCartographer posted:

Why does his have the garfield nathen beat the scooby nathen when scooby is the new thing he's actively trying to promote?

My guess is that his heart is still with garfield, and he's just going through the motions with scoob while secretly pining after his lost love.
He was renting the brown suit, the orange suit has to win because it's the only one he owns.

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
Literally the episode of The Office where they make billboards that are just begging for dong graffiti.

https://ibb.co/FD4QpBk
https://ibb.co/Jj9rt5h

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

Mordja posted:

Saudi Arabia, I thought.

Until 2015, and then he relocated to Dubai to manage an equity fund.

Nathen's brother Mohamed also had an executive job there, and its funny comparing their similar paths. Mohamed also moved back to Canada, but his business is buying power companies and selling the farm-to-table electricity to bitcoin miners. The same day as Nathen released Orange v Brown, Mohamed's company announced a $20 million securities offering.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

Yeah but did Jim loving Davis ever buy his brother dinner?

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

Introducing GarfCoin: the first eco-friendly cryptocurrency backed by Garfield merchandise.

Instead of wasteful blockchain mining, each GarfCoin represents one Garfield phone recovered from that beach in France. As the phones become increasingly harder to find, the currency depreciates. Branding tycoon Nathen Mazri personally inspects and autographs each phone to ensure that it is genuine.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
I played Dragon Quest Builders all night last night and because it's kind of a mindless game my brain had bandwidth to think about random poo poo and I could not stop thinking about Nathen's farm2plate nonsense and working through my head all the different steps that farm products go through before they hit your plate. Especially meat. Like, the meat packing and food packaging plants would have to be co-located on the farm property for that stupid hashtag to be even remotely close to accurate.

I know it's all just blowing smoke and I'm pretty sure Nathen knows that too to some degree because why the gently caress would anyone search for SpongeBob candy and then comment on it saying it isn't farm2plate? I'm sure he was just looking for visibility among SpongeBob candy fans thinking maybe he could spread the word of his dumb brand but holy moly I spent half the night giggling to myself about this dude while farming stone and medicinal herb ingredients and fighting undead monsters.

#groceries #liars

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
A little white lie but what's the harm2plate

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Elephant Ambush posted:

I played Dragon Quest Builders all night last night and because it's kind of a mindless game my brain had bandwidth to think about random poo poo and I could not stop thinking about Nathen's farm2plate nonsense and working through my head all the different steps that farm products go through before they hit your plate. Especially meat. Like, the meat packing and food packaging plants would have to be co-located on the farm property for that stupid hashtag to be even remotely close to accurate.

I know it's all just blowing smoke and I'm pretty sure Nathen knows that too to some degree because why the gently caress would anyone search for SpongeBob candy and then comment on it saying it isn't farm2plate? I'm sure he was just looking for visibility among SpongeBob candy fans thinking maybe he could spread the word of his dumb brand but holy moly I spent half the night giggling to myself about this dude while farming stone and medicinal herb ingredients and fighting undead monsters.

#groceries #liars

Excuse me, if you will read a couple of pages back, Canada is too cold to have farms. They're basically cold storage and the frozen lasagnas grow there #naturally.
These Big Cow Frozen Lasagnas are absolutely #farm2plate

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/TheoryTwink/status/1388670775335473157?s=19

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Stevie must be destroyed. His reputation left in shambles. His hopes and dreams trapped in the fork-jail.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
They're just going to sell pizza? Where is the social media entergagement and bold partnerships with beloved cultural icons? You're telling me they don't even have an app?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Imagine eating a round pizza or unfrozen lasagna in 2021.

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

inside you there are two cartoon animals

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

Kevin DuBrow posted:

They're just going to sell pizza? Where is the social media entergagement and bold partnerships with beloved cultural icons? You're telling me they don't even have an app?

Come now, surely Nathen has left some garf-shaped pizza pans to jazz up the new owner's venture

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
Does the app still work or did that get forked as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001