Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

mobby_6kl posted:

I like a nice flashlight too but definitely not like the guys at candlepower forums: https://thefpl.us/episode/273

Not really meme related, but can you offer a Too Long; Didn't Listen summary of this podcast (not the episode, the series itself)? Scrolling over the episodes, it seems cool, but it appears to go to great lengths to not offer an "About" page on their website.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

This guy is my mortal enemy

Once incarnated in a former boss who would reply "huhhhh??" to literally anything I asked, no matter how much I was sure he was paying direct attention to me, and I always ended up having to repeat the same long involved question or statement all the gently caress over again

And a friend in college who admitted that she habitually just said "huhhh?" to anything anyone else said just to keep them busy and give herself time to think of a response

I would say "never mind" and they would then answer my question

If your brain is lagging just tell me what I gotta do to meet you halfway

mmj
Dec 22, 2006

I've always been a bit confrontational

pseudorandom posted:

Not really meme related, but can you offer a Too Long; Didn't Listen summary of this podcast (not the episode, the series itself)? Scrolling over the episodes, it seems cool, but it appears to go to great lengths to not offer an "About" page on their website.

The tag line is "terrible things, read with enthusiasm". They basically do old school internet dumpster diving and read/mock stuff as a group. Sometimes you get gems like the PUA forums episode, other times the stuff they find is just too gross. They worst episode imo was people who had a bug fetish. Not like "I want to gently caress the queen ant from a bug's life", more like people sticking real ants in their urethras.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

mmj posted:

The tag line is "terrible things, read with enthusiasm". They basically do old school internet dumpster diving and read/mock stuff as a group. Sometimes you get gems like the PUA forums episode, other times the stuff they find is just too gross. They worst episode imo was people who had a bug fetish. Not like "I want to gently caress the queen ant from a bug's life", more like people sticking real ants in their urethras.

The clown fetish one was fun. OP think "Lou Reads" but with voices. Good old fashioned internet disaster tourism; I think they have a few episodes on goon goings on.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Fplus is good because despite being the internet dredging podcast they appear to not actually be assholes and have a quite strict no poop touching rule.

It's like, the majority of it I think is just an extremely weird love of the aesthetics of terrible internet stuff. Like they don't seem to care that the guy they're reading is super into being turned into a rug and stepped on by a lady and is writing about it in exhaustive detail, they are just glad he did because now they get to read it.

It scratches that itch I sometimes have for just how absolutely bizzare the internet makes some people.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Data Graham posted:

Ummmmmmmm hmmm

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

7 but then 5 when my 1 hour of energy a day runs out

Data Graham posted:

This guy is my mortal enemy

Once incarnated in a former boss who would reply "huhhhh??" to literally anything I asked, no matter how much I was sure he was paying direct attention to me, and I always ended up having to repeat the same long involved question or statement all the gently caress over again

And a friend in college who admitted that she habitually just said "huhhh?" to anything anyone else said just to keep them busy and give herself time to think of a response

I would say "never mind" and they would then answer my question

I would bite you

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

:five:

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Warbird posted:

Tl;dr - College football loss pushed man to domestic terrorism.

There's something oddly upsetting about the idea of tree murder...

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

SpacePig posted:

I managed to get friends to attend a "learn mahjong" thing at pax unplugged a couple years ago so I'd have people to play with, and the person teaching it asked me where I knew the rules from. I said "a video game", and they responded "oh, Yakuza I bet. We had someone this morning say that, too".

Also, the mini-game in Sleeping Dogs might be better, but Yakuza's scenes for it are great, and the times where a woman sings and Kiryu claps and cheers along are very fun.

And yet I still can't play Caravan for poo poo even though I love FNV...

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Tree Bucket posted:

There's something oddly upsetting about the idea of tree murder...

Especially an oak. At least kill a eucalyptus.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

CommanderApaul posted:

My 9yo accused my 13yo of committing "tree murder" yesterday with the weed whacker, so now we have two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zruVjaDqXIY

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

pseudorandom posted:

Sorry I was phone postin so had to keep it short. But as others said, they just read weird poo poo they find on the internet and it's mostly pretty funny

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Why are these

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Joan posted:

Why are these
It gets weirder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tebBj42fC3k

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
Some fermented Bush memes from the 00's:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Horrifying tonty blair poking out from the lectern.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I'll play your game.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Oh boy, I love games like these almost as much as I love meth wait poo poo i mean

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

As a trans woman, it is to my great chagrin that I must repost this.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Haha, one of these :smuggo:

Yellow Yoshi
Apr 29, 2020

Figure 1: Mario's weird dog

i have Large cock

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
i just say i'm a 'mess' and it covers most things

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Regarde Aduck posted:

i just say i'm a 'mess' and it covers most things

:emptyquote:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

As a trans woman, it is to my great chagrin that I must repost this.

Condolences on your meth addiction.

Congrats on your large :dong:.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

0/10 not in it

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Addicted to cock

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

There's 11 items on the list, though.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

His name is Stephen :)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp

OwlFancier posted:

Horrifying tonty blair poking out from the lectern.

Reminds me of this classic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sJqROHxjDA

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

Agents are GO! posted:

And yet I still can't play Caravan for poo poo even though I love FNV...

I figured out the rules and even got pretty good at it - you can take no-bark for thousands of caps - about two months ago. I can't remember any of the rules now.

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

mideast corner market guys used to play this circa 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABhZQ_VRbsQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

LOL