Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Karanas
Jul 17, 2011

Euuuuuuuugh
Can't stop laughing at those shorts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
The proper soundtrack:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lnfzwciySQ

For the record, 'chakravartin' is a fascinating term to use in the context of this comic:

quote:

In Indian religions, the term chakravarti (Sanskrit: चक्रवर्तिन् cakravartin, Pali: cakkavatti) refers to an ideal universal ruler, especially in the sense of an imperial ruler of the entire Indian sub-continent (as in the case of the Maurya Empire despite not conquering the southern kingdoms). The first references to a Chakravala Chakravartin appear in monuments from the time of the early Maurya Empire, in the 4th to 3rd century BCE, in reference to Chandragupta Maurya and his grandson Ashoka.

The word cakra-vartin- is a bahuvrīhi compound word, translating to "one whose wheels are moving", in the sense of "whose chariot is rolling everywhere without obstruction". It can also be analysed as an 'instrumental bahuvrīhi: "through whom the wheel is moving" in the meaning of "through whom the Dharmachakra ("Wheel of the Dharma) is turning" (most commonly used in Buddhism). The Tibetan equivalent Tibetan: ཁོར་ལོས་སྒྱུར་བའི་རྒྱལ་པོ་, Wylie: khor los sgyur ba'i rgyal po translates "monarch who controls by means of a wheel".

In Buddhism, the Chakravarti came to be considered the secular counterpart of a Buddha. In general, the term applies to temporal as well as spiritual kingship and leadership, particularly in Buddhism and Jainism. In Hinduism, the term generally denotes a powerful ruler whose dominion extended to the entire earth.

So yeah, Jagganoth is the demiurge.

Darth Walrus fucked around with this message at 14:31 on May 1, 2021

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

standard.deviant posted:

Not gonna lie I was looking for KILL SIX BILLION DEMONS: SPIN THE THREAD AND LAUGH AT GOD after that thread closure.
:emptyquote:

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Now that is a large man

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

holy gently caress

holy

gently caress

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

I love this page so much

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

oh he got bigger

Nice shorts nerd

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Ok, if this ISN'T his final form, that'd be pretty wild.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
Monstrous size has no intrinsic merit, unless inordinate exsanguination be considered a virtue.

Daktar
Aug 19, 2008

I done turned 'er head into a slug an' now she's a-stucked!

Karanas posted:

Can't stop laughing at those shorts.

If ever there was a time for a b-ball edit...

Rohan Kishibe posted:

Monstrous size has no intrinsic merit

You can't go round making statements like this when we still haven't even seen the jaggahog

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

I think those phallic looking dangly bits are as close as we are ever gonna get to seeing the jaggahog

This is a good thing; based on how things are going seeing the jaggahog would flense the flesh from our skulls

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
I love those shorts! Just because you're a world-devouring nightmare doesn't mean you can't have nice pants. And it's a lovely looking fabric, I'd wear it in anything that wasn't shorts.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

The bit we won't like refers to the shorts, we will never see the Jaggahog

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

YggiDee posted:

I love those shorts! Just because you're a world-devouring nightmare doesn't mean you can't have nice pants. And it's a lovely looking fabric, I'd wear it in anything that wasn't shorts.

If you've never had your nards swaddled in high thread count soulsilk while you remove men's ghosts from their bodies then you've never truly lived

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

What he didn't tell you is that before becoming a Dead Man, his mom was actually Kali and his dad was a hecatonchieres.

Solomon is doing his best to appear unimpressed. It's ok Dave, you can be a little bit in awe. Nobody will blame you.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Gonna need at least *frantically working an abacus* a dozen more ladies for this voltron

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Awww yeah.

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

I have made my peace with K6BD ending if it means Abaddon can retire to a life of designing clothing atop an enormous pile of money

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES
maybe worth noting, but it seems like maybe it was just a good musical fit, is the version of Ultima's theme that got posted as the alt text is the version from the fight before she transforms into her final form :catstare:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Aight now make the Jaggahog dribbling 100 basketballs at once (and his many faces replaced by Charles Barkley)

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Daktar posted:

If ever there was a time for a b-ball edit...

You can't go round making statements like this when we still haven't even seen the jaggahog

JAGGANOTH

DESTROYER OF THE SEVEN-GAME COURT

M. Propagandalf
Aug 9, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
First song that popped for me is the end track for Kings of Power 4 Billion %

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNMJe83VxdY&t=635s

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Sindai posted:

Gonna need at least *frantically working an abacus* a dozen more ladies for this voltron

This is going to end with Infinite Jagganoth beating up Aspected Chaos, then cornering all the demiurges while Gog-Agog is still clowning around. Allison will then get the brilliant dumbest-assest idea to suck Gog-Agog into the Voltron to fight infinities with infinities. Somehow this works out perfectly.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If I don't get to see everyone else in crazy mantle forms then this comic is a failure.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
i've always been fascinated by this kind of "hundred head/bodied" depiction of bodhisattva et al, partly because i could never really envision them in motion. interested to see how operant's going to try conveying that

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
also: "catastrophically owned man cataclysmically owns himself by drawing new, more complicated character design fighting newer, even more complicated character design"

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Who What Now posted:

If I don't get to see everyone else in crazy mantle forms then this comic is a failure.

I wonder if the only one of the six who knows how to do it is Jadis, and that's why we haven't seen her title yet

MadDogMike
Apr 9, 2008

Cute but fanged

Oxxidation posted:

also: "catastrophically owned man cataclysmically owns himself by drawing new, more complicated character design fighting newer, even more complicated character design"

No kidding, somebody stop this man before his designs get so intricate he accidentally splits atoms trying to draw them and the world ends in utterly metal nuclear fire.

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES
this whole upping-the-ante, new, better, and more intricate form stuff is only setup to the most powerful form:

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

It would be crazy if each additional version of him is from a previous turn of the wheel, it would show how often he's had to do this.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

I seriously want those shorts though

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Our dumb heros war form will be something like a giant sailor scout with super saiyan hair because she’s gonna go all weeb in the heat of the moment and it’s gonna be great.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Soup du Jour posted:

I seriously want those shorts though

release the jaggahog

merchandise the jaggashorts

Asgerd
May 6, 2012

I worked up a powerful loneliness in my massive bed, in the massive dark.
Grimey Drawer
Maybe we’ll hate it when this form goes down in one hit

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---
It'll be funny if he can't hit anything because of the massive amounts of inertia on all his skyscraper sized swords

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Count Uvula posted:

It'll be funny if he can't hit anything because of the massive amounts of inertia on all his skyscraper sized swords

Royalty is a constant cutting motion, because of Newton's first law.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Next page is the exact same as the current page, except Jagganoth has a confused look on his faces as an annoyed Aspected Chaos yells up at him, "That's it?! I thought you'd be BIGGER!"

IMJack
Apr 16, 2003

Royalty is a continuous ripping and tearing motion.

Fun Shoe

M_Gargantua posted:

Our dumb heros war form will be something like a giant sailor scout with super saiyan hair because she’s gonna go all weeb in the heat of the moment and it’s gonna be great.

as long as she has infinite arms to match what Jagganoth has going

then Jag is going to grow more arms in response, and she'll try to keep up

an arms race, forever

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

Who What Now posted:

The next 6 pages are all splash pages of everyone else's war forms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
My only opposition to the shorts is a matter of climate, I'm too far north to not have long pants.