Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Cody you can't say that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
QT got a drat baby dick over here

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

this is the worst feud of all time

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/louiskid502/status/1388559913203425283

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Mr. Freakbeast has been on fire.

https://twitter.com/Mr_Freakbeast/status/1388591680278904835

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

https://twitter.com/abadon_AEW/status/1387130022566240265

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

this is the worst feud of all time

It owns, actually

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

It owns, actually

I'm a big Cody Mark, I don't know or care who Cutie Marshall is but I'm here for the feud because of Cody

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i think whether or not you like the factory/family feud depends on if you think it's a vehicle to get the new blood over or if you think it's a vehicle to get cody over

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Eat My Fuc posted:

I'm a big Cody Mark, I don't know or care who Cutie Marshall is but I'm here for the feud because of Cody

thats like going to a restaurant because of what kind of plates they use

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

MotU posted:

idk what to tell you, some plates taste better than others.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

flatluigi posted:

i think whether or not you like the factory/family feud depends on if you think it's a vehicle to get the new blood over or if you think it's a vehicle to get cody over

Feud literally featuring a Cody vehicle this week. He's not even subtle anymore . . .

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

flatluigi posted:

I like it because it's a cool feud with a lot of new interesting people and two talented veterans getting to do what they do best.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

MotU posted:

Just like Cody

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

I like Anthony ogogo

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
I love the Family/Factory feud because of how silly the inciting incident was. QT: "I know I got special treatment because I'm Cody's friend, but I work hard and deserve respect on my own merits, and I want a match with Cody to prove it." Cody: "Okay, but because you're my friend I'm going to give you special treatment and I'm not going to take it seriously because I can defeat you very easily." Can't wait for Cody to let his hubris snatch defeat from the jaws of victory once again.

Plus the feud keeps getting Comoroto onto my screen and he rules, I wasn't following enough of the youtube stuff to be familiar with him before he started getting on Dynamite and he's a delight to behold.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Cody was a 10 who willingly shifted himself down to an 8.5 with a tattoo and though it saddened me I can't not admire that kind of confidence.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Be gay AND do crimes.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
lance archer is gay?

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
For jesus

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
the murder cock monster

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

all his arthimetic is correct. it's really impressive. you can tell he went to college.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

flatluigi posted:

The answer is both as the big match being set up here is clearly Cody/Ogogo but Cody will end up winning it

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

I like it because it's a cool feud with a lot of new interesting people and two talented veterans getting to do what they do best.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/IAmJericho/status/1388608474385469445

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

someone in one of these threads suggested jericho was going to turn into don cherry and he honestly might already be there

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

flatluigi posted:

The bus was very clearly used to transport the factory after they stole it

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

If Cody wants to feud with his personal assistant in the midcard and bring some new people onto AEW television in so doing, I'm fine with it. I do want to see Ogogo beat the dogshit out of him so something about it is working.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

So far Cody has put more people over than anyone else on AEW. Darby, Brodie, he revitalized Dustin's career, MJF, Wardlow, hell, Jade Cargill. He hasn't lost even a bit of his overness while putting over an entire promotions worth of people.

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

Eat My Fuc posted:

So far Cody has put more people over than anyone else on AEW. Darby, Brodie, he revitalized Dustin's career, MJF, Wardlow, hell, Jade Cargill. He hasn't lost even a bit of his overness while putting over an entire promotions worth of people.

But he's HHH! People on the internet told me so!

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

edit: nm I don't think y'all would get it

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I want to see Ogogo punch cody so hard in the liver he coughs up a random organ

AK-47
Jul 10, 2001

Pinche Rudo posted:

Do it into an Abadon style blood spit

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Blue Justice taunting NOAH fans after he wins their version of the G1

https://mobile.twitter.com/DirtyDickinson/status/1388137538838142982

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
https://twitter.com/johnthorneaiw/status/1388650882653425668?s=21

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Someone to finally take the curse of "Has anyone told you that you look like Tony Hawk?" from Tony Hawk

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Some waiter at Applebee’s is gonna have the night of his life

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Orange Carlisle posted:

Someone to finally take the curse of "Has anyone told you that you look like Tony Hawk?" from Tony Hawk

Bobcat Goldthwait told the story (and named a comedy album) after the time a woman came up to him in an airport and said "I don't mean to insult you, but you look just like Bobcat Goldthwait."

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Pinche Rudo posted:

This is gonna happen and then when Ogogo is celebrating Cody is gonna roll him up for the win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Davros1 posted:

Bobcat Goldthwait told the story (and named a comedy album) after the time a woman came up to him in an airport and said "I don't mean to insult you, but you look just like Bobcat Goldthwait."

There is the famous story of how Charlie Chaplin once entered a Charlie Chaplin lookalike contest and came 3rd.