Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I'm getting a digital PS5 so I'll just embed it in the wall and turn it on and off with the controller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I didn't watch the whole thing but iic the PS5 shell is pretty easy to remove. Is it strong enough to hold the thing to the wall?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Really enjoying my Groverhaus PS5

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I hate when people wall mount things that have no business being wall mounted lol

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I need to wall mount my spice rack to save some counter space...

Ethics_Gradient
May 5, 2015

Common misconception that; that fun is relaxing. If it is, you're not doing it right.

Waltzing Along posted:

I didn't watch the whole thing but iic the PS5 shell is pretty easy to remove. Is it strong enough to hold the thing to the wall?

Once you remove it, you can build a brass shell to replace it.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

omg I just powerbombed swamp thing

End of Zoe :allears:

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!
Finished Enslaved earlier today, were there really people that enjoyed it enough to recommend it? There were a couple points where the gameplay was kind of fun, but man that writing was not good.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Quantum of Phallus posted:

don't put loads in your PS5

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

Never drive a car when you're a fish

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I need to wall mount my spice rack to save some counter space...

One day mine fell off the wall while I was cooking and the cloud of spices didn't dissipate for days.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
I asked this in the Dreams thread which is a bit low traffic, thought I'd ask here as well. If anyone owns Dreams and is willing to take a look at the credits for me, it'd be much appreciated, not been able to find them anywhere online (and sometimes when they are written down they omit the information I'm looking for anyway).

I'm looking for the name of any company credited as "additional QA", sometimes how its written is different like they'll say "thanks too x" right under their internal QA team credits or whatever but it'll be something like that. Also useful would be how many specifically named QA testers they had on the project in general. Cheers if anyone can do this favour for a random poster.

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

R-Type Final 2 loving rules but the first time I ran it the graphics were amazingly hosed up

Force closing the game was the only way to fix it. Game's rad though.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Still waiting for my backer code..............

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

omg I just powerbombed swamp thing

End of Zoe :allears:

Toldya it owned.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
NEW ELDEN RING LEAK
6 SECONDS. MARCH 2022uhhnoooo

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I’d be happy with March next year.

edit: wa t chefd the gif, just coomed

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Veeg is live in monkeyland: https://www.twitch.tv/videogamessa

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

Akuma posted:

R-Type Final 2 loving rules but the first time I ran it the graphics were amazingly hosed up

Force closing the game was the only way to fix it. Game's rad though.
It comes back if I put the console into rest and come back.

Rest Mode claims another victim!!!

Edit: feels weird playing an R-Type Final game in 16x9 but it's so nice to have it looking so crisp. Just rolled the 7.2 credits on baby mode (don't give me this "practice" poo poo just call me what I am, a baby.) Most of the length of the credits is from one million backer names.

Edit2: wtf the backer names reached Z and went right back to A what is this

Akuma fucked around with this message at 15:17 on May 2, 2021

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

thebardyspoon posted:

I asked this in the Dreams thread which is a bit low traffic, thought I'd ask here as well. If anyone owns Dreams and is willing to take a look at the credits for me, it'd be much appreciated, not been able to find them anywhere online (and sometimes when they are written down they omit the information I'm looking for anyway).

I'm looking for the name of any company credited as "additional QA", sometimes how its written is different like they'll say "thanks too x" right under their internal QA team credits or whatever but it'll be something like that. Also useful would be how many specifically named QA testers they had on the project in general. Cheers if anyone can do this favour for a random poster.

I just recorded the credits and it's uploading to Youtube, just to be sure because there's more than one group of QA testers. But it's nearly like 40 minutes long, so I tried to shorten it to the relevant bits. I'll post it in here or the Dreams thread when it's finished uploading..

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Hopefully bardy isn’t stalking a QA tester

After a quick trip to the Sengou Temple to get more gourds Veeg’s back at the ape!

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

Is there an R-Type thread, anyone know? I'm guessing not but you never know... I have questions that Google is not providing the answers to.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

There's a general shmup thread, doesn't get a ton of traffic though
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3520923

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Sakurazuka posted:

Still waiting for my backer code..............

Same lol wtf is happening here

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It's the lack of acknowledgment that bothers me, the only mention of it is a single sentence at the end of the 'Japanese Xbox codes are going out now' announcement that some people might not even read.

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

Backers haven't got their codes? Well that's lame :(

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

thebardyspoon posted:

I accidentally uploaded all 40 minutes of it, but here’s the credits https://youtu.be/Z708KO6aBI4

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Akuma posted:

lol dickstarted again

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.

Akuma posted:

Backers do get the dlc for free and backing was cheaper than it is on the store (at least in NA)

Still impatiently waiting though

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

My theory is Sony (and Nintendo) won't start generating codes until the game (r type final 2) was officially released (which it did on Friday)

But now they probably have to wait until offices open again on Monday and then they can get the codes for the main game/dlcs out to backers.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005

Imhotep posted:

I accidentally uploaded all 40 minutes of it, but here’s the credits https://youtu.be/Z708KO6aBI4

Well ta very much.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Guardian Ape is just.

Wow.

That was the toughest fight of my life. and now there are two.

Sekiro status: still incredible. Still punishing. Extremely rewarding. When I actually beat it it is going to be a huge accomplishment to me. One of the ultimates. :hai:

I am drained right now.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

VideoGames posted:

Guardian Ape is just.

Wow.

That was the toughest fight of my life. and now there are two.

Sekiro status: still incredible. Still punishing. Extremely rewarding. When I actually beat it it is going to be a huge accomplishment to me. One of the ultimates. :hai:

I am drained right now.

I just got back. Congrats on your progress. Pretty messed up that they didn't encourage you to keep going after the poison pit. Now you have to do it again. Hahaha.

VideoGames Sekiro lessons:

1 - Look around. You definitely have a tendency to take a quick glance and then move away. All the stuff you were led to you could easily find just by looking whenever you get somewhere new.

2 - Hold L1 to lower your posture.

3 - Remember to heal. Also, pellets can be very useful.

Great job today!

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Waltzing Along posted:

3 - Remember to heal.

that is not the videogames way

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Today was a nuts stream. I’ve never seen one where the player, the player’s wife, and most of the chat ALL ended up tilted and exhausted. But I am so proud of Veeg for getting over his fear of Guardian Ape - easily the biggest brick wall he’s personally faced in a From game so far - and kicking his rear end. You’ll absolutely get the next boss soon.

Thanks to Regy for being my chat bud during that whole nine hours. And a million apologies to spaceprez

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Lol we all get a bit rowdy in there after a while

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I had dogbligations to take care of. I just skipped through what happened after I left but didn't see the chat. What happen?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Hahah I streamed for too long. Never have I done nine hours before.

Still cannot I believe I beat him near the end of it. I wish I felt joy about beating the ape but I am so zonked I think it will be one I just have to forget.

Thank you for the tips Waltzing. Also thank you and thank you Esco and thank you Regy and thank you Spaceprez and thank you Julian and thank you Guillermus and thank you BP and thank you Vikar and thank you (and apologies) to anyone I missed for all being around on the streams and being such awesome people to game alongside.

It truly means the world to me that you are following me on my silly adventures with all the ridiculousness that I do. That even now I forget to heal or that I have a resurrect. Or those moments where I do something by mistake that looks amazing or wins.

I could not do any of this without you all. I truly could not. You are all loved! :)

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/79086/elden-ring-may-be-delayed-further-fromsoftware-parent-company-warns/index.html

Elden Ring may be delayed further, FromSoftware parent company warns

Awoooooooooooo

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
What did anyone expect? It's never coming out. Or it will come out after the GoT series is done. IE: Never.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Vikar Jerome posted:

NEW ELDEN RING LEAK
6 SECONDS. MARCH 2022uhhnoooo

So it’s just Dark Souls IV. I was hoping for a new experience I’m not ok with this. I won’t be purchasing.