Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
haha

https://twitter.com/GeshGav/status/1386267405706530818

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Fantastic! :3:

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)
'Sueclonus' in the comments, lmao

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

The best followup has to be https://twitter.com/Amazestrong/status/1386291702529466371

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

my fans toys smokey arrived today, he's a very nice yellow colour and they did a good job matching the diecast and plastic parts. He feels heavier than the others so I think he contains more diecast overall. His arm articulation is not great, no double elbow bend, but he's also pretty stiff from being cold in shipping so i'm gonna wait for him to warm up a bit before I go twisting him up.

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless Margaret Thatcher
God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
https://twitter.com/tfw2005/status/1388695378040549378
I could see myself buying Road Rage if I happened to stumble across her, even though I already own the MP. Something about the weirdass characters turning up these days is really working for me.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Arquinsiel posted:

https://twitter.com/tfw2005/status/1388695378040549378
I could see myself buying Road Rage if I happened to stumble across her, even though I already own the MP. Something about the weirdass characters turning up these days is really working for me.

I feel you, I have MPs of both Tracks and Road Rage and I'm still considering getting the new ones

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

the colours are very nice on this guy, but his arms are shaped so I can't really put a decepticon symbol on him where it was on the cartoon

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
A different size symbol, maybe?

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

"There is no such thing as society. There are individual men and women, and there are families. And no government can do anything except through people, and people must look to themselves first."

God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady

juggalo baby coffin posted:

the colours are very nice on this guy, but his arms are shaped so I can't really put a decepticon symbol on him where it was on the cartoon
What's the half-hidden dinosaur?

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

Arquinsiel posted:

What's the half-hidden dinosaur?

it is a lil poundland transformer i have had for maybe 16 years

the stickers have gone all weird and dried out over the years so theyre kind of coming off now

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
A little bit of PVA will sort that right out for you. I love the little weirdo :3:

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

yeah I like him a lot, as far as i'm aware he's a unique design instead of being a KO of some old transformers mold. I'll try the pva, I need to clean him up too cause he got dusty being a on a shelf at my old place.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Got my Kingdom Dinobot today. Goddamn, this line just keeps blowing it out of the water. Yes, he has a goofy torso, but that's practically tradition for a Beast Wars Dinobot toy, and the transformation is so satisfying that it really doesn't matter.

I honestly don't know which I prefer, this or the Kingdom BW Megatron. Two dinosaurs, both amazing.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

i hope they do a new bludgeon soon, and i hope someone does an OSKO of this guy:

https://omegalock.co.uk/newage/-1595-newage-h23b-haraldr.html

my collection of janky marvel comics characters is lacking

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
I could go for a Straxus. Might be a viable use of the Warpath mould.
A local discount place found a bunch of the RotF Bludgeons and was selling them for like €8 a couple of years back, so I am still thinking of that as "new".

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

juggalo baby coffin posted:

i hope they do a new bludgeon soon, and i hope someone does an OSKO of this guy:

https://omegalock.co.uk/newage/-1595-newage-h23b-haraldr.html

my collection of janky marvel comics characters is lacking

He’s gotta come double packed with Scrounge.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

I got a bunch of robits from one of my friends:

- RID Devastation Scourge
- Armada Scavenger w/ minicon
- Minicon Recon Team
- Armada Wheeljack
- G1 Steeljaw
- G1 Rewind
- G1 Scattorshot
- Armada Sideways w/ minicons
- Cybertron Defense Hot Shot
- Cybertron Defense Red Alert
- Armada Minicon team that turns into a shield
- Minicon Destruction Team
- Beast Wars Claw Jaw

All for about $70

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I’m looking at KO Devastators on AliExpress, any good ones?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Which Devastator? G1? Movie? 3rd party?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The_Doctor posted:

Narrow it down for us, which one are you looking for?

I am putting my Jin Bao OSKO up for sale shortly if that's the one you're looking for.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Rhyno posted:

I am putting my Jin Bao OSKO up for sale shortly if that's the one you're looking for.
That's a very good Devastator if you're looking for an MP-scale one and aren't concerned with if it looks just like the G1 one, as opposed to just hitting the general design themes. Cost-wise it can't be beat.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They are the best option for MP scale bot modes. Constructor still has the edge in combined mode but the GT designs are so good and upscaled they are nearly perfect.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

The_Doctor posted:

if you can get this one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/IN-STOCK-Transformation-NBK-Devastator-BOY-Toy-Oversize-Action-Figure-6-in-1/372741789745

it's pretty solid. lower quality than the original of course, but absolutely worth the price and really big. I took some photos of it when I got it:

Captain Invictus posted:

got my second KO NBK Devastator and merged for the kill, it's a really great combination although a few connections are a bit wibbly and some joints on the regular bots are a bit loose. together with the regular bots it looks fantastic

and a sprite for scale:

they've got a bit of sprue marks in some spots that I'll eventually clip off at some point but overall the quality is surprisingly good for something that was like 65 bucks. way better than like, the likes of KO feral rex and superion from years past.

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Ooh, listings show a deluxe Perceptor coming in SS86 next year according to TFW2005

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Hey guys, I'm looking to sell a bunch of my miscellaneous transformers that have been sitting in a box for 10+ years. I don't know much about the Seacons, but since it looks like they sell for a pretty penny on eBay I'm working on listing them.

Any experts want to look at these pictures and tell me if they think it's better to sell them as is with the missing accessories, or if I should look at buying some of the missing accessories and selling it as a lot?

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Anyone familiar with the three Brainmasters/Motorvators? Because I just bought two of them.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Xenomrph posted:

Anyone familiar with the three Brainmasters/Motorvators? Because I just bought two of them.

The combiner?

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Well in Japan the Brainmasters were a combiner, in Europe the Motorvators didn’t come with the combiner parts. They didn’t get released in the US at all.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I just sold the TFC version of those guys. I love the Masterforce stuff but they didn't fit in the new collection.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Knormal posted:

Which Devastator? G1? Movie? 3rd party?

Oh, like a CW scale one maybe?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

The_Doctor posted:

Oh, like a CW scale one maybe?

NBK is a little smaller than CW I think.

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Marketing materials and speculation are not spoilers. Jesus Christ.

Homora Gaykemi posted:

Ooh, listings show a deluxe Perceptor coming in SS86 next year according to TFW2005

Along with Brawn, Ratchet, Wheeljack, Soundwave, Junkyard, and a Leader King Starscream, which I assume is a slightly retooled version of the Voyager with added cape and crown stuff.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Ratchet likely retooled from the recent one or probably just a repaint?

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Hard to say, but it's tempting to guess it's a more toon-accurate paint job maybe with those dual pistols included.

Is Wheeljack just a corpse? Does Brawn come with shoulder damage? The possibilities.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

edit - actually, according to those listings, those Wheeljack and Soundwave ones aren't Studio Series 86 listings, they're "TF6"

so they'd likely be the versions from the beginning of Bumblebee.

Nodosaur fucked around with this message at 20:51 on May 3, 2021

Homora Gaykemi
Apr 30, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Brawn, Ratchet, Wheeljack and Soundwave are from the Bumblebee movie, not the 86 line. It took me a couple of readings of the listings to realise the difference, since the BB stuff is down as TF6 which doesn't stand out from 86 at first

Efb

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Rhyno posted:

I just sold the TFC version of those guys. I love the Masterforce stuff but they didn't fit in the new collection.

Well poo poo, I’d have likely bought those off you.

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Homora Gaykemi posted:

Brawn, Ratchet, Wheeljack and Soundwave are from the Bumblebee movie, not the 86 line. It took me a couple of readings of the listings to realise the difference, since the BB stuff is down as TF6 which doesn't stand out from 86 at first

Efb

Well that's disappointing. I'll still buy them, of course, but I'd be up for Brawn with fatal shoulder wound action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arquinsiel
Jun 1, 2006

God Bless England
RIP My Iron Lady
Have you considered just buying a spare Brawn and shooting it?