Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

ToxicAcne
May 25, 2014

Maximo Roboto posted:

Sure but it's not as if native Indian polities haven't tried to unite the subcontinent before. I mean look at how big the Maurya Empire was if Ashoka is to be believed

Mughals as well

ToxicAcne has issued a correction as of 12:45 on May 4, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

https://twitter.com/ABSCBNNews/status/1389539049354928129

quote:

MANILA — China on Tuesday told Foreign Affairs Secretary Teodoro Locsin Jr. to mind his "basic manners" following his recent expletive-laden tweet demanding Beijing's ships to leave Philippine waters.

"We hope that [a] certain individual from the Philippine side will mind basic manners and act in ways that suit his status," Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Wang Wenbin said in a regular press briefing in Beijing, when asked by a reporter about Locsin's remarks.

On Monday, Locsin tweeted: “China, my friend, how politely can I put it? Let me see… O…GET THE F*** OUT" as the foreign office protested China's illegal presence in the West Philippine Sea.

The top Filipino diplomat on Tuesday apologized to China's Foreign Minister Wang Yi for supposedly hurting his feelings, emphasizing that he was only sending his apologies to "him alone."

Palace spokesman Harry Roque said Locsin also personally apologized to Chinese Ambassador to the Philippines Huang Xilian.

Despite the development, however, Wang reiterated that some features in the West Philippine Sea belonged to their country.

Beijing does not recognize the 2016 ruling of an arbitral tribunal in The Hague, which junked its "historical" claims to almost the entire South China Sea, within which is the smaller West Philippine Sea, the country's exclusive economic zone in the disputed waters.

Wang also urged Philippine authorities to stop its maritime drills there, most especially in the Scarborough Shoal, or what they call Huangyan Island, as these areas are supposedly "under China's jurisdiction."

"China urges the Philippine side to earnestly respect China's sovereignty and jurisdiction, and stop taking actions that may complicate the situation. Facts have proven time and time again that megaphone diplomacy can only undermine mutual trust rather than change reality," he said.

He added that Beijing would "remain committed to properly handling differences" and through "friendly consultation" while boosting its ties with Manila despite the maritime dispute.

"Just as Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said, the differences and disputes between the two countries on some issues should not affect the overall friendship and cooperation, which is also an important consensus reached by China and the Philippines on many occasions," the Chinese official pointed out.

"China... will continue to provide assistance within its capacity to the Philippines in its efforts to fight the epidemic and resume economic development."

The Philippines has so far received 3.5 million COVID-19 shots from China's Sinovac, 1 million doses of which have been donated by Beijing for the country's virus response.

Duterte has said the Philippines owes China a debt of gratitude for making vaccines available to the country.

Meanwhile, Chinese Coast Guard vessels remained in the country's waters as of April 22, the National Task Force for the West Philippine Sea (NTF-WPS) earlier said.

The Philippine Coast Guard and Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources in late April conducted maritime drills in the disputed areas, even as Chinese ships have been sighted there since early March.

The deployment of additional vessels and aircraft in the area aims to intensify operations against illegal, unreported, and unregulated fishing, and to "increase safety of life at sea operations," the NTF-WPS earlier said.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

have the phillipines been getting any vaccines from us the article kind of makes it sound like theyre scared of running out

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

gradenko_2000 posted:

The Philippines doesn't really have a long and proud martial tradition so we have to do things like this, where we glom onto our participation in US-led wars.

the actual examples for the phillipines would be the Moros but, ya know, can't lionize people who fight daddy

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Some Guy TT posted:

have the phillipines been getting any vaccines from us the article kind of makes it sound like theyre scared of running out

https://news.abs-cbn.com/spotlight/multimedia/infographic/03/23/21/philippines-covid-19-vaccine-tracker

As of May 2nd, 2021:

* 525,600 doses of AstraZeneca, all through the COVAX initiative

* 1 million doses of Sinovac's Coronavac, donated

* 2.5 million doses of Sinovac's Coronavac, purchased

* 1.6 million people have received a single dose of either vaccine

* 289,000 people have received two doses of either vaccine

___

We are "running out" of doses in the sense that too many people were given a single dose of AZ without a second dose getting reserved for them, and since we haven't had any new shipments of AZ arrive so far, lots of people are "stranded" on a first dose with no firm schedule on getting a second. The Dept of Health is currently investigating whether it would be possible to use Sinovac for a second dose.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
pretty stunning that we have vaccine scarcity issues a year into this thing. i asked in the covid thread if there were genuine production bottlenecks or it was because of IP strangulation and got the impression it was the latter but I haven't found any good sources on it.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

im struggling trying to figure out how america the good country which loves the philippines is giving them less vaccines than china the bad country that hates the philippines despite america having far more vaccines to give away to begin with

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

There are some good arguments for that in India tbh. North and South India have been historically very different

So have north and south china. And west china. And the manchurian peninsula.

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin

Benagain posted:

the manchurian peninsula.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Following up there's a few recent high-profile lgbt cases but they haven't gone super well; a hong kong case ended with a refusal to recognize foreign same-sex marriages, and a recent case involving two lesbians where one of the couple wasn't able to get claims on the property, which the family of her SO sold from under her, because she didn't have the property rights that a married couple has.

This + the recent lovely memo from the party during the 2020 NPC meeting doesn't really fill me with hope w/r/t lgbt rights in China

Greater Korea, thank you

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012

mila kunis posted:

pretty stunning that we have vaccine scarcity issues a year into this thing. i asked in the covid thread if there were genuine production bottlenecks or it was because of IP strangulation and got the impression it was the latter but I haven't found any good sources on it.
reading that new republic article on the gates foundation the issue seems very much to be ip strangulation, in that basically the things are under ip and manufacturing tech is protected by trade secrets, so instead of developing open source covid vaccines and doing a program of broad technology sharing to ensure we can set up a global supply chain as quickly as possible we have been globally cucked by pharmaceutical corps and now we gotta wait for them to individually decide to scale up production the ways they feel are best, wasting a shitton of time and human lives (but most of them brown so the west doesnt give a poo poo)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

:eyepop:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

stephenthinkpad posted:

The Nehru's India and subsequent Congress party adopted a pretty loose system to govern and let remote states run by local parties that have very different ideologies and different land reform agendas! It's significant that local states can use 3 different language to teach. I think grade school with mother tongue, middle school with Hindu and high school with English (something like that, India has different school tiers)

I think had Myanmar adopt a similar loose relationship between local and center they wouldn't have cyclical military rules.

This is incorrect. If you're going to school that associated with the CBSE in India hindi/english are mandatory languages to learn. Otherwise you'll be learning whatever the native tongue is, english, and probably an ancient tongue (I had just started sanskirt in elementary school before we moved to the states).

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
There was a controversy in Dec 2020-Jan 2021 where the Department of Health secretary and the head of the coronavirus task force response (called the IATF) completely flubbed filing the proper paperwork on requisitioning/procuring what was supposed to be something like 10 million doses of Pfizer. Those doses allegedly went to Singapore instead.

The liberal opposition then went around spreading the rumor that they did this deliberately, in order that we miss out on all of those doses and therefore be "forced" into using Sinovac's vaccines instead, because Duterte and Xi Jinping are BFFs or whatever (think American liberals insisting Trump and Putin were gay for each other).

This doesn't really make much sense when you consider that the US hasn't been exporting Pfizer doses to ANYONE, but propaganda is strong, and this particular incident is chalked up as the ONE SINGULAR REASON to as to why our vaccina procurement is so bad. This is not to say that our Health secretary probably did gently caress up the paperwork, but it's very difficult to believe that we'd have millions of Pfizer doses by now even if he did everything right.

This is also why most people here aren't aware of the TRIPS waiver and intellectual property issue. And to the extent that they are, they agree with the idea that IP law should be upheld, because otherwise those perfidious Chinese will steal the vaccine knowledge to make their own cheap knock-offs, which is bad.

Further, there was another incident last month where Duterte's Press Secretary claimed that "Uncle Sam has never given us vaccines", as opposed to China, which objectively has. This was very quickly "fact-checked" by people pointing out that we actually did receive AstraZeneca doses through the COVAX initiative, and since the US is the largest donor to COVAX, therefore we have received vaccines from the US. This is of course a technicality, since A. it was doses of AZ and not Pfizer nor Moderna, B. it wasn't actually vaccines that were produced in/by the US, but was simply partially paid-for through the COVAX initiative, of which the US just happens to be a donor to.

Finally, because of this talking point that we were forced by Duterte's machinations to have to rely on Sinovac to appease his Chinese masters, coupled with the belief that Sinovac is a substandard/ineffective vaccine*, people don't actually think it's good that we're getting lots of vaccines from China in the first place.

___

* especially when driven by local media that keeps running stories about people who catch COVID a week after their first shot of Sinovac or whatever, similar to how AZ keeps getting a bad rap in America.

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020

Some Guy TT posted:

im struggling trying to figure out how america the good country which loves the philippines is giving them less vaccines than china the bad country that hates the philippines despite america having far more vaccines to give away to begin with

I read a conspiracy in the Philippines sub that supposedly Durterte had a chance to sign some paper work and get some Pfizer vaccine but never signed them. But that deal was "offered" by Pompeo so I figure it must have come with a string of causes. There is definite some oddities in the traditional "Team US" vs "Team BRI" vaccine diplomacy. Like how Taiwan was not able to secured any Pfizer.

edit: taking a quick look at the Pfizer country list, I think almost all of them have US military bases. Also HK is getting some Pfizer but it's through a greater Chinese market licensing deal and the vaccine is not branded as "Pfizer".

AnimeIsTrash posted:

This is incorrect. If you're going to school that associated with the CBSE in India hindi/english are mandatory languages to learn. Otherwise you'll be learning whatever the native tongue is, english, and probably an ancient tongue (I had just started sanskirt in elementary school before we moved to the states).

Yeah I only remember Vinay Lal said 3 different languages in one of his lectures. And I realized it didn't quick make sense to teach Hindi in south India. Maybe Modi will fix that!

stephenthinkpad has issued a correction as of 14:41 on May 4, 2021

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

stephenthinkpad posted:

I read a conspiracy in the Philippines sub that supposedly Durterte had a chance to sign some paper work and get some Pfizer vaccine but never signed them. But that deal was "offered" by Pompeo so I figure it must have come with a string of causes. There is definite some oddities in the traditional "Team US" vs "Team BRI" vaccine diplomacy. Like how Taiwan was not able to secured any Pfizer.

edit: taking a quick look at the Pfizer country list, I think almost all of them have US military bases. Also HK is getting some Pfizer but it's through a greater Chinese market licensing deal and the vaccine is not branded as "Pfizer".

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-03-31/china-s-fosun-says-willing-to-supply-biontech-vaccine-to-taiwan

quote:

The agreement between BioNTech and Guo’s Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Group Co. gives it the right to distribute the vaccine in mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan, Fosun says. Taiwan has been pursuing its own supplies directly from BioNTech, but sees a diminishing chance of securing an agreement, the health minister said this week, after claiming in February “political pressure” scuppered a deal for 5 million doses from the German developer. While hugely successful at containing Covid, Taiwan has struggled to procure vaccine supplies and is falling behind on inoculation.

In response to Guo’s comments, Chuang Jen-hsiang, a spokesman for Taiwan’s Central Epidemic Command Center, said that the government had spoken directly to all vaccine providers including BioNTech. “There is no message from BioNTech to us saying that we should talk to Fosun instead,” he said.

Pfizer vaccine is still BioNTech vaccine, that's why Taiwan is negotiating with BioNTech and not Pfizer.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

mila kunis posted:

Me neither, unsourced twitter claims all the way down. Having said that, I do find the claim credible that we couldn't produce vastly more MRNA vaccines even without IP, since the lipid binding seems to be both technically difficult and not widely used before the vaccines were a thing. That's not true for any of the other vaccines of course. I've seen a claim in an English language Indian newspaper that the state owned manufacturers are not producing any covid vaccines, but no idea where the link to that is.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

stephenthinkpad posted:

Yeah I only remember Vinay Lal said 3 different languages in one of his lectures. And I realized it didn't quick make sense to teach Hindi in south India. Maybe Modi will fix that!

There is a north/south divide but it's not that clean. Almost every state in the east has it's own unique language, you got punjab in the west, even in modi's home state of gujarat, hindi isn't the primary language.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/vijayprashad/status/1389563362745495552

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

stephenthinkpad posted:

I read a conspiracy in the Philippines sub that supposedly Durterte had a chance to sign some paper work and get some Pfizer vaccine but never signed them. But that deal was "offered" by Pompeo so I figure it must have come with a string of causes.

to provide some solid ground to this discussion, here's news coverage of the issue:

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1372603/duque-failed-to-submit-documents-needed-for-pfizer-vaccine-deal-lacson

quote:

MANILA, Philippines — The Philippines would have secured the delivery of 10 million doses of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines as early as January next year had Health Secretary Francisco Duque III worked on the documentary requirements needed for the deal.

This was according to Senator Panfilo Lacson, who was able to talk to Philippine Ambassador to the US Jose Romualdez about the official who “dropped the ball” on the Pfizer vaccine deal.

According to Lacson, the negotiation between U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Foreign Affairs Secretary Teodoro Locsin Jr. as arranged by Romualdez started in July this year, which would have allowed the country to acquire the Pfizer vaccines as early as January 2021.

“They could have secured the delivery of 10 million Pfizer vaccines as early as January next year, way ahead of Singapore but for the indifference of Sec. Duque who failed to work on the necessary documentary requirement namely, the Confidentiality Disclosure Agreement (CDA) as he should have done,” Lacson said in a message to reporters.

“The country representative of Pfizer was even following up on the submission of such documentary requirements,” he added, noting that Finance Secretary Carlos Dominguez III has assured both Locsin and Romualdez that funds would be “made available” for the vaccines.

“As we now know, Singapore has the vaccines and we don’t,” the senator further said.

In an earlier media forum, Duque said that the negotiation with Pfizer for its vaccines is ongoing and that “there is no such thing as dropping the ball.”

“If you look at the statement, the negotiations are ongoing and the DOH (Department of Health) went through the process of iteration,” he said.

The health secretary emphasized that the department is still reviewing the conditionalities and provisions stated in the confidentiality non-disclosure agreement (CDA) of Pfizer.

While Duque’s statement that the Pfizer deal is ongoing is “true,” Lacson said that, according to Romualdez, it is a “renewed initiative after they missed the bus the first time.”

“The more important question is, how many lives would be saved between January and when (if at all) the vaccines may be made available again to Filipinos,” the lawmaker added.

https://cnnphilippines.com/news/2020/12/21/Locsin-Duque-dropped-the-ball-Pfizer-vaccine.html

quote:

Metro Manila (CNN Philippines, December 21)— Foreign Affairs Secretary Teodoro “Teddy Boy” Locsin Jr. on Monday confirmed it was Health Secretary Francisco Duque III who had “dropped the ball” in the country’s COVID-19 vaccine negotiations with American drug maker Pfizer.

Locsin, however, said the public “can’t keep on blaming,” noting that he is more “interested in results” moving forward.

“I’m not interested in recriminations, I’m interested in results,” Locsin said in an interview with CNN Philippines’ The Source. “We can’t keep blaming.”

The issue first came to light last week after Locsin shared that he and Philippine Ambassador to the United States Jose Manuel "Babe" Romualdez were able to secure millions of Pfizer vaccine doses to arrive in the country by January 2021, but the plan did not push through as “someone dropped the ball.”

In a later statement, Senator Panfilo “Ping” Lacson then pointed to Duque, claiming the embattled Health chief failed to work on the necessary documents, particularly on signing the confidential disclosure agreement on time.

Defending himself from the claims, Duque, in an earlier interview with CNN Philippines, said there were no 10 million doses to speak of, saying the papers that reached his office only consisted of "generalities" representing the early steps of supply negotiations.

Locsin also earlier said that US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has already committed to help the country secure and “get back” some coronavirus vaccines from Pfizer following issues on the deal.

“We’ll get what we can, and also we’ll get what we are prepared to receive,” the DFA secretary noted.

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

There is a north/south divide but it's not that clean. Almost every state in the east has it's own unique language, you got punjab in the west, even in modi's home state of gujarat, hindi isn't the primary language.

But they still watch primarily Bollywood/Hindi movies right? Unlike the south Indians.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
I think he's referring to the Dravidian/Aryan divide, which goes beyond language family and there are cultural and religious commonalities in the telegu/kannada areas that set them apart from northerners, and vice versa. Not that turning this divide into a formal state split would be a good idea, but it is there.

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012

genericnick posted:

Me neither, unsourced twitter claims all the way down. Having said that, I do find the claim credible that we couldn't produce vastly more MRNA vaccines even without IP, since the lipid binding seems to be both technically difficult and not widely used before the vaccines were a thing. That's not true for any of the other vaccines of course. I've seen a claim in an English language Indian newspaper that the state owned manufacturers are not producing any covid vaccines, but no idea where the link to that is.

Even if you could not produce mrna vaccines that easily in other factories, you could still force Moderna to reveal how their vaccine can be kept frozen at higher temperature than Biontech/Pfizer, improving the latter for example. But money must as always be made on the sufferings of others.

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
About manufacturing, India's Serum Institute supposedly can increase output from 2.5 billions to 3 billions per year. This is all for the AZ/Covidshield vaccines. So that's like 1.5 billions people or spread it to 3 billions if you do what Philippine does. But I have no idea how well AZ does against the Indian double-mutant variant. I know its quite useless against the SA variant.

For China production capability, from my memory it was half billion doze for 2019 and can increase 1 billion in 2020. So basically their output can barely cover their own population. The inactive styled vaccine is also hard to produce.

The whole world needs simpler vaccines, hopefully the 1 shot variant. If this world is run by competent leaders, they should buy out a simple and easy to make vaccine through UN and release the IP for free.

edit: I am watching a news video, half of the Brazilian states are also running out of 2nd doses. I guess the whole world will do the great vaccine mix-and-match trail live.

stephenthinkpad has issued a correction as of 15:56 on May 4, 2021

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

stephenthinkpad posted:

About manufacturing, India's Serum Institute supposedly can increase output from 2.5 billions to 3 billions per year. This is all for the AZ/Covidshield vaccines. So that's like 1.5 billions people or spread it to 3 billions if you do what Philippine does. But I have no idea how well AZ does against the Indian double-mutant variant. I know its quite useless against the SA variant.

For China production capability, from my memory it was half billion doze for 2019 and can increase 1 billion in 2020. So basically their output can barely cover their own population. The inactive styled vaccine is also hard to produce.

The whole world needs simpler vaccines, hopefully the 1 shot variant. If this world is run by competent leaders, they should buy out a simple and easy to make vaccine through UN and release the IP for free.

Tough China doesn't really need to cover its whole population and if memory serves they export about half of their total production.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
the gpcr saved the world??

https://twitter.com/JWMason1/status/1389564717862166532

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
modi and india's servile media are beating the drums about election violence and voter intimidation in bengal. while its probably true (the TMC has thugs and paramilitaries like every major party in india) its a bit rich coming from the BJP, who are equally complicit and do the same thing. they seem to be trying to manufacture consent for de-legitimizing their loss and testing the grounds to see if they can get away with limiting the power of the party who won or straight up annulment if they can get away with it

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

stephenthinkpad posted:

gradenko_2000 posted:

This doesn't really make much sense when you consider that the US hasn't been exporting Pfizer doses to ANYONE, but propaganda is strong, and this particular incident is chalked up as the ONE SINGULAR REASON to as to why our vaccina procurement is so bad. This is not to say that our Health secretary probably did gently caress up the paperwork, but it's very difficult to believe that we'd have millions of Pfizer doses by now even if he did everything right.

Huh, its outside the scope of the thread but interesting to me as I'm a local, but Ireland is not on that list. Pfizer (appears to be) extraordinarily hard to get, but Ireland has 150K doses coming in from the US every week as of last month. Its pretty suspicious. Pfizer have a big manufacturing plant here (they don't seem willing to manufacture it outside the US) and they are also being allowed to privately innoculate employees and their families. (Private inoculation was stated as not happening and everyone would receive their shots from the govt, on a list of least to most vulnerable.) I guess its just a sop to Ireland from US big business and the Biden white house - Since you know the brits didn't send the AZ they promised (Surprise surprise.)

Edit: I wonder how much more money laundering we will be doing for them.

Southpaugh has issued a correction as of 18:35 on May 4, 2021

Greg12
Apr 22, 2020
sorry to reply to old poo poo, but

In 1990, 73 percent of Chinese women 15 and older were in the workforce; by 2019, that figure had plunged to below 61 percent, according to the World Bank.

MIGHT THIS POSSIBLY BE CAUSED BY AN AGING POPULATION IN A COUNTRY WITH AN EARLY RETIREMENT AGE

holy gently caress china watchers please do some critical thinking

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
Pfizer is somewhat widely available in Europe, since it does apparently have some plants over here. Italy did get enough to vaccinate its medical personnel for instance, and also enough for a lot of 80+.
I think it is more precise to say that none of the vaccine manufactured in the UK or US gets outside the borders, and this is a policy notably unchanged with the arrival of biden, who is basically blue maga foreign policy wise

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
I see's a population shift one way or the other I'm just gonna assume they're all dead, served me well enough so far

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

Greg12 posted:

holy gently caress china watchers please do some critical thinking

They are. They're critical of China!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
JYNA BAD

MERICA GUD

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

They should have sent the neoliberals to
Guangxi

Maybe had them bathe in soy sauce first, hehehe

Junkozeyne
Feb 13, 2012

mortons stork posted:

Pfizer is somewhat widely available in Europe, since it does apparently have some plants over here. Italy did get enough to vaccinate its medical personnel for instance, and also enough for a lot of 80+.
I think it is more precise to say that none of the vaccine manufactured in the UK or US gets outside the borders, and this is a policy notably unchanged with the arrival of biden, who is basically blue maga foreign policy wise

Pfizer vaccine is both available and manufactured in europe since it is not developed by Pfizer but BioNTech, a german company. in the west biontech have partnered with Pfizer for logistics and manufacturing, in China they partnered with Fosun. Pfizer has nothing to do with the latter.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

https://twitter.com/exMalwa/status/1389422091015888897

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF_q_vLEBLg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youth_Day_(China)

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

save us chairman xi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

drat it’s true