Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

So since Angel got a direct Red but PSG are out of the CL does that mean he's suspended for the next Ligue 1 game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Renaissance Spam posted:

So since Angel got a direct Red but PSG are out of the CL does that mean he's suspended for the next Ligue 1 game?

No, he's suspended for his next game in the CL/EL next season

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Renaissance Spam posted:

Next cl

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I wanted PSG to win but then I remembered that they have Neymar so I'm glad Man City won

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

pik_d posted:

No, he's suspended for his next game in the CL/EL next season

Appreciate the info!

Also goddamnit.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
Nay-mar european football for psg this season

Phil Foden is good at football

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Bape Culture posted:

gently caress psg

Stuntastic
Jul 11, 2009

weed cave weed saves
up the manchester blues, imo

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
https://twitter.com/timiparfect/status/1389685390215421959?s=21

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020
For tomorrow when RM is doing sketchy poo poo

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Renaissance Spam posted:

He misses the first game of the super league. Cups and cards carry over, didn't anyone read the press release?

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Apparently PSG are melting down because the (Dutch) ref told some player to gently caress off lol

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

oliwan posted:

Apparently PSG are melting down because the (Dutch) ref told some player to gently caress off lol

lol good

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

That ref is living the dream and psg should gently caress off

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Ederson was immense, I don't think I've seen a goalie with that sort of distribution ability

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

Ander Herrera: The ref told us to gently caress off

The PSG midfielder complained after the UCL semi defeat by Man City
04/05/2021

Upd. on 05/05/2021 at 00:14 CEST

After losing in the Champions League semi-finals against Man City, 4-1 on aggregate, under Herrera said the referee was rude to PSG players.

The midfielder said: “The ref told Paredes to gently caress off. If I said that then I would get a three or four game ban.”

Later Marco Verratti also accused the referee of saying similar.

“The referee also told me to gently caress off,” he said. “If I said it to him I would be suspended for 10 games.”

Herrera also thought that his team did well despite the 2-0 defeat in Manchester.

“We were the best team for 70 minutes, we tried everything, we attacked, tried to attack. We leave here with our head held high.”

https://www.sport.es/en/news/champions/ander-herrera-the-ref-told-us-to-gently caress-off-11701668

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

They tell the ref to gently caress off every 5 minutes what the gently caress lmao

PSG are a sad meme of a club

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

We all know the only mother neymar is interested in shagging is his own

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
I imagine right about now poch is taking out a big red pen and going over the squad list for next year, u gotta lol when mauro icardi doesnt even crack the top 5 cunts in the team

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

The players realize we can hear what they say without fans in the stadium, right?

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Refs should be like in rugby except they can only speak to the players when they have permission and they have to call them sir every time

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Eau de MacGowan posted:

I imagine right about now poch is taking out a big red pen and going over the squad list for next year, u gotta lol when mauro icardi doesnt even crack the top 5 cunts in the team

Judging from the match, Poch has no power or control over those players

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

greazeball posted:

Refs should be like in rugby except they can only speak to the players when they have permission and they have to call them sir every time

Careful what you wish for because you'd see Mike Dean cum all over himself if this happened.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

He cums on himself every time he gets the Super Sunday match.

I meant the refs need to address the players as sir though, kind of like rugby but the other way round. Maybe if the refs showed more respect they would get more respect, right?

EC10
Jan 17, 2005

We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like Nin-po-po
We like NIN---PO!

never seen one of this meme format i didnt like

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

greazeball posted:

He cums on himself every time he gets the Super Sunday match.

I meant the refs need to address the players as sir though, kind of like rugby but the other way round. Maybe if the refs showed more respect they would get more respect, right?

What...? You honestly think it’s the refs who don’t show players enough respect, and not the other way around? Or is this a bit?

military cervix
Dec 24, 2006

Hey guys
Werner would be one of the best players in the world if he wasn't so poo poo.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
They finally found a chance that not even Werner could miss

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
lol

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
As a legacy fan I support any clowning of real badrid and this was good

Reprisal
Jul 20, 2001
Kante the God

military cervix
Dec 24, 2006

Hey guys
I take almost nothing of it back

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Get hosed you racists

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

Phowarner

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Weaponized Cum posted:

Get hosed you racists

but chelsea scored?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Ramos already on a yellow, already gesturing with his hands, what could possibly happen next

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Ramos already on a yellow, already gesturing with his hands, what could possibly happen next

Hoping for a PSG-like meltdown when it gets to the point where Real Madrid realize they cant win anymore

military cervix
Dec 24, 2006

Hey guys
Sometimes I think about the fact that we have the most expensive keeper in the world on the bench and lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

military cervix posted:

Sometimes I think about the fact that we have the most expensive keeper in the world on the bench and lol.

Eh, Money is nothing, you've still got Cech for free