Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Branco could literally not even define CRT actually is with a gun to his head
Case in point: he forgot what the T stood for and just shrugged his shoulders like "...training? yeah that seems right" and never bothered to check.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

That child was Albert Einstein.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

You're not supposed to say the "what if they do to us what we've always done to them" part out loud.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

Raised By Birds posted:

Michael Ramirez

What? How does believing a conspiracy theory cause extinction? What does this mean?

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

As the size of your majority increases, the size of the bills you can pass increases. This is definitely how Congress works.

quote:

Al Goodwyn

Biden called Trump xenophobic, not the travel ban.

quote:

Michael Ramirez

:confused:

quote:

Tony Branco

The paper bag's a bit loving on the nose, isn't it, Tony?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

DalaranJ posted:

What? How does believing a conspiracy theory cause extinction? What does this mean?

I assume it is saying that the longer the nutjobs dominate the Republican party, the more likely it will die off.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Quick heads up, Branco, kids this boy's age have parents who are 40-45 or so, not the Boomer wingnut schlubs you think represent middle America

I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

DalaranJ posted:

I think he's saying the GOP is dooming itself by going all in on Q and Trumpism. Ramirez has always been a "decorum" republican.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on coronavirus and vaccines — Public urged to remain patient before next relaxation of Covid restrictions as there is still a possibility cases could ‘reignite’"

Telegraph:

Keir Starmer plays down Labour hopes for 6 May elections

Matt:

UK travel firms say holidays abroad will be back this summer

Independent:

Times:

England Covid rule that ‘turned care homes into prisons’ to be scrapped

Mail:
PAUL THOMAS on... a shambolic return to freedom (also 'We understand it wasn't the ''urgent exit'' ending some anticipated': Line Of Duty's Martin Compston and creator Jed Mercurio address fan backlash after 'disappointing' series six finale)

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.

I dont know posted:

I think he's saying the GOP is dooming itself by going all in on Q and Trumpism. Ramirez has always been a "decorum" republican.

Maybe he doesn’t understand that he’s the dinosaur here. Unfortunately.

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
A "more serious" image.

quote:

WAS IT THE EPSTEIN ISLAND THING, OR THE WHOLE GRIM REAPER VIBE THAT SPLIT BILL AND MELINDA?

Bill and Melinda Gates are getting divorced. Many jokes immediately ensued—you’ve probably read them. I could have drawn a cartoon joke—say, an angry Melinda walking in on Bill who is in bed with the Devil—his true love.

However, The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is not funny. Thousands of people dropping dead from experimental vaccines is not funny. So I penned a more serious image.

Bill comes from a genocidal-minded family. His father headed Planned Parenthood. They had ties to the Rockefelllers and other members of the illuminati. Bill is carrying out a generational dream of reducing humanity through the application of vaccines. Melinda presumably remains onboard with this goal until we hear otherwise.

It IS odd that the divorce was announced at this time. If their marriage has been festering for a long time, why not divorce earlier? Even if they hate each other, wouldn’t they stay together for the sake of their Foundational goals? The Clintons have long drifted apart, yet they remain married for the sake of appearance.

Conspiracy theories abound:
  • Did Melinda find out what Bill was up to with his friend Jeffrey Epstein? Has Bill Gates been compromised by Ghislaine Maxwell’s evidence?
  • Does Melinda fear a backlash to the deadly vaccines her husband continues to push? There could be another Nuremberg style trial to convict the vaccine-pushing Illuminati criminals. She would be as guilty as her husband.
  • Could it be a clash of egos when it came to Foundation decisions? Maybe Bill wants to kill off more of humanity than she does.
  • Could there be upcoming legal problems with the Gates Foundation? These foundations are set up to make the rich and powerful more rich and powerful. Look at the Clinton Foundation and how rich the Clintons are now. (Remember, Hillary said they were broke upon leaving the White House). These foundations are crooked as doglegs, and are used to further nefarious goals. It’s the same way with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. They pretend to be philanthropists, but in actuality the money the Foundation donates goes to companies that has Gates as a stakeholder. Maybe Melinda fears an upcoming investigation.
  • Is the divorce a sideshow to distract from another virus release or their continued eugenics activities? Remember, they both smiled when Bill said there would be another, more virulent virus.

This could get interesting, but let’s not lose focus on what they both want—a global tracking ID system as well as population reduction—both by means of vaccinations.

Oh, by the way….Melinda Gates really does look like Kevin Kline.

—Ben Garrison

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

"Passing the paper bag test"

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

Even if they hate each other, wouldn’t they stay together for the sake of their Foundational goals? The Clintons have long drifted apart, yet they remain married for the sake of appearance.

If Bill and Hillary don't hate each other, why do I keep loudly insisting they do?

Also yeah I don't doubt that maybe Melinda possibly became a bit upset with how Bill has been acting during the pandemic. Maybe his "No we shouldn't give away the vaccine formula for free" thing pushed her over the edge because she was more serious about helping people than he was. But ultimately unless she says why I'll never know and I'll never really care outside "Oh okay." It doesn't affect my life if they're divorced.

I can't imagine how loving broke brained you need to be to see people getting a divorce and immediately set out making a list of conspiracy theories as to why.

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

quote:

Bill is carrying out a generational dream of reducing humanity through the application of vaccines.
I cannot pick my favourite here.
It's either "humanity" being measured in preventable deaths and sickness
OR calling "reducing humanity" a generational dream.

Wipfmetz fucked around with this message at 21:28 on May 4, 2021

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Dehumanity yourself and face to bloodshed.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

Can images be thread titles?

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
CRT: Cock and Rall Torture.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Raised By Birds posted:

A "more serious" image.

what does Garrison think Gates' endgame is by being one of the major forces against opening the vaccine patents up, though? Like, if he wanted the new world order to microchip the world wouldn't he...want everyone to be able to make it?

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

sexpig by night posted:

what does Garrison think Gates' endgame is by being one of the major forces against opening the vaccine patents up, though? Like, if he wanted the new world order to microchip the world wouldn't he...want everyone to be able to make it?

Don't expect him to talk about the vaccine patent stuff, because right-wing media isn't talking about it.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
What will Garrison do when Biden comes out and says "ok you can all stop wearing masks now"?????

Like that's a major lynchpin of his whole thing, the masks are about control

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.
He will do nothing like every time one of his conspiracies doesn't come true.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

JeremoudCorbynejad posted:

What will Garrison do when Biden comes out and says "ok you can all stop wearing masks now"?????

A) WE DID IT! TRUMP AND FLYNN AND ALL THE HEROES FROM BEHIND THE SCENES BEAT THE MASK LOVING JEWS!!!!

or

B) just ignore it and move on to another conspiracy

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.

sexpig by night posted:

"It makes perfect sense, if the vaccine patents are opened up then companies will be able to make vaccines without Gates's microchip in them."

"The past year was a test, and it has shown us and Xiden that most Americans will listen to freedom-curbing mask mandates like sheep. This mandate may be ending--but make no mistake, this is just a lull to push us true patriots into a false sense of security. When the next plandemic comes around and the new, even more restrictive mandates get put in place, Xiden will expect us to fall to our knees and comply. Don't give in!"

Like come on guys, this is what conspiracy theorists do. Reality does not matter; anything that happens is always, always proof that they were right all along.

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

"Enough Americans are seeing through the lies that the deep state is starting to look bad, so they've given up this particular evil plan"

Or, more likely, silence.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

People are already observing that constant mask usage has had a notable effect on non-covid diseases and are expressing the opinion that maybe it wouldn't be so bad if we shifted our cultural norms to wear them more often. If you know you have a cold, wear a mask. Garrison will see this as Phase Two of the plan: now mask indoctrination spreads through social pressure rather than government mandate. It will become even more imperative for true patriots to refuse to wear masks or take any sort of precaution against communicable diseases, because public health is for commie fascists.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

I dont know posted:

The problem with the metaphor is that dinosaurs could do absolutely nothing to stop their extinction. It's not like they elected the asteroid their leader and fell in line behind him for four years

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Garrison posted:

communicableST diseases

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

Simpson and his donkey are part of the Gallipoli legend and a emblem of Anzac spirit in Australia. Here the donkey is the health minister Greg Hunt who has been put out to take the blame as per Morrison's usual strategy, although it doesn't seem to be working this time.

Rowe:

Knight:

Former cricketer Michael Slater says Scott Morrison has ‘blood on his hands’ over India travel ban (Guardian)
Karl Stefanovic, host of Nine's Today show, called the travel ban "heartless".

Wilcox:

Spooner:

China's grip on Darwin Port looks shaky as Australia grapples with regional security changes (ABC). The Country Liberal Party signed a 99 year lease of Darwin Port in 2015 with the Chinese stated owned company Landbridge.

Warren Brown:

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

Garrison posted:

I could have drawn a cartoon joke

A bold claim

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Did he seriously imply Melinda is trans or something?

God, he IS the new Dees.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Trapezium Dave posted:

:australia:
Warren Brown:

It's almost refreshing to see a political cartoon with a joke that boils down to "tee hee weiner"

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Pants Donkey posted:

God, he IS the new Dees.

That was what I got out of it too, and I immediately flashed back to this racist, sexist, transphobic cartoon from almost exactly 5 years ago:

SneezeOfTheDecade fucked around with this message at 05:31 on May 5, 2021

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
What the hell are you talking about? She obviously means Bill's dick.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

Pants Donkey posted:

God, he IS the new Dees.

I was like "Wait, he did?" and went back and reread it and twice missed the very last sentence. I think my brain didn't register what he was actually saying when I read it the first time, because otherwise what, he's implying Kevin Kline is secretly Melinda Gates living a double life? I didn't take it at its very basic "she looks like a man" meaning.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

A scrawny knees knocking biden cowering from an extremely handsome and strong flannel shirted man wearing a red hat labeled "the will of the people"

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

The latest efforts to build a government in Israel had just failed, things might get wild.
Expect some spicy hot takes.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

So, with regards to this. Is this ben garrison admitting that the GOP is too weak to face china and the democrats combined? lol what pansies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
What makes a woman look like a man? Being a Democrat! HaHa! The very height of humor.
What makes a man look like a woman? DEMOCRATS! HAHAHA. *Insane preacher laugh*

These people have broken brains.