Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Darby vs 10 6 5.08%
Penelope vs Kris 2 1.69%
Hangman vs Brian 11 9.32%
Orange vs Penta 89 75.42%
Sydals vs Bucks 10 8.47%
Total: 118 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

oh dang that's cool

but what about my second, more important, question

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

IcePhoenix posted:

I have two questions can someone please help me out.

What spurred the sudden Danielson talk I thought his wwe contract was up in like september?

Why are people missing the incredibly obvious BEAR COUNTRY feud when fantasy booking him in AEW?

https://twitter.com/seanrosssapp/status/1389785901094559744

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

IcePhoenix posted:

oh dang that's cool

but what about my second, more important, question

he doesnt feud with them, he leads them in the newest aew stable AMERICAN BEARS

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
i do enjoy bear country as they're my second favorite bear faction after bear force one, but i don't know why specifically you'd be fantasy booking dbry with them

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Bryan Danielson to the Best Friends

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Cavauro posted:

Bryan Danielson is debuting for aew tonight

https://twitter.com/WWEDanielBryan/status/13257955225

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Tony has signed all available members of the original Nexus to debut tonight. Daniel Bryan’s pro will be Dante Martin.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

flatluigi posted:

i do enjoy bear country as they're my second favorite bear faction after bear force one, but i don't know why specifically you'd be fantasy booking dbry with them

Beards.
This made me think of Bryan's anecdote of deciding to shave his off after meeting a crude British woman.

e: I forgot about that time he rambled about wrestling bears for a whole match

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

flatluigi posted:

Daniel Bryan likes bears and that's why he shouldn't be signed to fight for a world title because he's best in the world he instead has to work with the barely-on-TV tag team. Thems just the breaks.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
there's genuinely not a single person in aew i wouldn't want to see dbry fight, bears included

even hager b/c i'd love to see that dude get his head kicked off

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

flatluigi posted:

there's genuinely not a single person in aew i wouldn't want to see dbry fight, bears included

even hager b/c i'd love to see that dude get his head kicked off

The guy clearly has a limited number of punches left on his bump card, he should be doing the matches that are going to get him the most money to secure a future for him and his family.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Bryan's gonna have a 6 month feud with MT Nakazawa and by the end we're gonna have the first ever 9 star match.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Mons Hubris posted:

There is no way Bryan Danielson appears on AEW Dynamite.

Unless he does

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

The guy clearly has a limited number of punches left on his bump card, he should be doing the matches that are going to get him the most money to secure a future for him and his family.

i don't disagree that it's worth thinking about wrestler's health and wanting to see them in important matches over anything else, but i do think it's kind of a wet blanket to throw onto what's entirely speculation + i'd hope that if he gets signed people wouldn't treat it like his head would pop off his shoulders if he had a match that wasn't for the main title

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Bryan's not showing up but my personal dream is for him to go on the indies and work his animal style because it's great.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

flatluigi posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKvgCTdGMt0

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Gumball Gumption posted:

Bryan's not showing up but my personal dream is for him to go on the indies and work his animal style because it's great.

If I can't see Danielson in a converted hookah bar or Polish club in a years time I'm going to be very mad about it.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Dacap posted:

I feel like Bryan in AEW would overshadow and kill whatever shred of momentum there is left for Christian.

Good, he was a dumb loving signing as anything but a backstage worker/trainer to begin with.

Wezlar
May 13, 2005

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I am fairly certain Bryan and Brie don't need more money than they already have and no matter where he goes he will get enough money to continue his financial security

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

boxcarhobo posted:

he doesnt feud with them, he leads them in the newest aew stable AMERICAN BEARS

# AMERICAN BEARS # *overhead clap*

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Dacap posted:

I feel like Bryan in AEW would overshadow and kill whatever shred of momentum there is left for Christian.

If Tony could pull it off, that would be more than worth it. But it's not happening.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Guys Bryan isn't debuting tonight

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Junpei Hyde posted:

BUT WHAT IF, JUNPEI

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Junpei Hyde posted:

:toxx: it then

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

gently caress it, I will

:toxx: Bryan Danielson is not debuting on AEW Dynamite tonight, Wednesday May 5, 2021

e: this is for a ban I'm not a coward

Amp fucked around with this message at 15:51 on May 5, 2021

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Its going to be like Rick Rude hes going to be on Dynamite and Smackdown with different haircuts

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Junpei Hyde posted:

Normally I'd play my under dog gimmick up and demand he's showing up and you're all liars.

But he ain't showing up.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i will :toxx: for a one week probation if daniel bryan shows up on aew dynamite on tnt tonight

but also i do think he is showing up tonight

JUNGLE BOY fucked around with this message at 15:58 on May 5, 2021

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

:toxx: if Bryan Danielson officially debuts for aew on tonight's are dynamite: blood and guts, I will probe myself for a week

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Daniel Bryan won't debut, but he will be part of the crowd of wrestlers. Face section.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

OK.

:toxx:

If Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson/Bazooka Kaboom shows up on AEW Wednesday Dynamite either tonight (5 May 2021), or next week (12 May 2021), I will never again refer to Hangman Adam Page as a piece of poo poo.

By "show up," I mean physically appear or appear in some kind of video vignette. I defer to the posters in this thread should this fall into some kind of gray area.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

Junpei Hyde posted:

:toxx: if Bryan Danielson officially debuts for aew on tonight's are dynamite: blood and guts, I will probe myself for a week

american dragon enters the ring

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Is it okay that I do not want Daniels to come to AEW since there are already like 20 other guys AEW has right now I want to see more of instead because I like watching new talent develop more? Because I take whatever option that is.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

enigmahfc posted:

Is it okay that I do not want Daniels to come to AEW since there are already like 20 other guys AEW has right now I want to see more of instead because I like watching new talent develop more? Because I take whatever option that is.

i want to see what this christian fellow can do

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The Marks: TK can we get Daniel Bryan
TK: we have Daniel Bryan at home
Daniel Bryan at home:

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

projecthalaxy posted:

The Marks: TK can we get Daniel Bryan
TK: we have Daniel Bryan at home
Daniel Bryan at home:

no he's the Johnny Gargano at home

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

IcePhoenix posted:

no he's the Johnny Gargano at home

this is fair

Does that make darby or scorp his ciampa

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
am i wrong in saying that if their bodies don't disintegrate, christian vs danielson would be a banger

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
You guys pick such boring toxxes. Come on, live a little!

:toxx: For every week Bryan Danielson, the American Dragon, remains in limbo between WWE and AEW, I will watch and review one episode of American Dragon, Jake Long. If I do not post one up before that week's AEW thread is closed, it's a ban.

If Bryan signs with AEW, I'm free to go. If he signs with a non-AEW company, I continue until the series is finished Bryan is featured in an inter-company match. If Bryan signs with WWE, I'll do the whole drat show (upping pace to 3 episodes a week) and end the whole toxx with an episode of Hulk Hogan's Rock and Wrestling that you guys choose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

The Bee posted:

You guys pick such boring toxxes. Come on, live a little!

:toxx: For every week Bryan Danielson, the American Dragon, remains in limbo between WWE and AEW, I will watch and review one episode of American Dragon, Jake Long. If I do not post one up before that week's AEW thread is closed, it's a ban.

If Bryan signs with AEW, I'm free to go. If he signs with a non-AEW company, I continue until the series is finished Bryan is featured in an inter-company match. If Bryan signs with WWE, I'll do the whole drat show (upping pace to 3 episodes a week) and end the whole toxx with an episode of Hulk Hogan's Rock and Wrestling that you guys choose.

That's what I'm talking about :popeye: