Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

xtal posted:

Reminder that this thread has spent 100 dollars harassing people and talked about murdering me like dozens of times. The moral high ground is totally lost.

You loving love being the victim admit it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

SYSV Fanfic posted:

Am I allowed to count my cat as a resident?

Only if they pull up your cat's steam page and it's filled with sufficiently catty games.

NecroBob
Jul 29, 2003

I appreciate this because I can hear it perfectly. :hai:

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

EimiYoshikawa posted:

Only if they pull up your cat's steam page and it's filled with sufficiently catty games.
My Steam profile is 100% trolling, but buying the animated catgirls background for myself OR my cat is a line I will not cross.

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Shumagorath posted:

My Steam profile is 100% trolling, but buying the animated catgirls background for myself OR my cat is a line I will not cross.

System working as intended!

Your cat is free to share your PC with you, after all.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Source4Leko posted:

You loving love being the victim admit it

No I'd like it to stop

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

xtal posted:

No I'd like it to stop

Hm then continuing to post where everyone tells you to gently caress off all the time is a good idea. gently caress off.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I think it's time to close this thread since the mask has come off a bit.

xtal fucked around with this message at 18:04 on May 6, 2021

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
You call that a death threat? Lmao :qq:

Andy Dufresne
Aug 4, 2010

The only good race pace is suicide pace, and today looks like a good day to die
Xtal you're the whiniest poster I've ever seen. Total victim complex, you exaggerate everything. Good loving good $100 in avatars? The horror! There's no money left for the rain forest!

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

lmao is this your death threat avatar?

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Jose Valasquez posted:

lmao is this your death threat avatar?

No that's the one people have spent 80 dollars and counting on. They're not mad though.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

xtal posted:

No that's the one people have spent 80 dollars and counting on. They're not mad though.

Good job showing them that it's definitely not getting under your skin. A meltdown like this is worth twice the price

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

If they have to keep buying it then surely by extension you have spent the same amount getting rid of it.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
vvv

xtal fucked around with this message at 17:53 on May 6, 2021

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Bitcoin:

Andy Dufresne posted:

There's no money left for the rain forest!

Ccs
Feb 25, 2011

xtal posted:

To be honest I'm very happy about it since it means I have the moral high ground and can win any argument with this now. I donated to charity in this thread. Later, losers.

Yay he finally left.

The idea that people spending money on avatars gives him a moral high ground certificate he can redeem for argument points is very funny.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
vvv

xtal fucked around with this message at 17:53 on May 6, 2021

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

xtal posted:

To be honest I'm very happy about it since it means I have the moral high ground and can win any argument with this now. I donated to charity in this thread. Later, losers.

I'm not owned i insist as I slowly turn I to a corncob...

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

Ccs posted:

Yay he finally left.

The idea that people spending money on avatars gives him a moral high ground certificate he can redeem for argument points is very funny.

We will get no such pleasure, we all know he'll be back soon to brag about his indulgences like a 12th century Catholic

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

xtal posted:

Oh I'm not leaving. Lol.

The abuse is just further evidence that this thread is a proxy war for political arguments and you're all extremely, extremely neoliberal. That's my point.

You really do have poo poo for brains 🤣

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Ccs posted:

Yay he finally left.

He's "left" before, don't get too excited.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Nocoiners: "Bitcoin is so bad for the environment. I would rather just go kill them all personally."

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

xtal posted:

Oh I'm not leaving. Lol.

The abuse is just further evidence that this thread is a proxy war for political arguments and you're all extremely, extremely neoliberal. None of you have an ounce of progress in your bones.

shut the gently caress up loser

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

xtal posted:

The abuse is just further evidence that this thread is a proxy war for political arguments and you're all extremely, extremely neoliberal. None of you have an ounce of progress in your bones.

pointing at a toddler on a tricycle on the sidewalk in front of me "see that? product of neoliberalism."

gesturing down the road at a dog making GBS threads in a yard "metaphor for neoliberalism, right there."

waving at a neighbor dragging their recycling bin out from their garage "oh, recycling eh? better if you don't consume anything in the first place, you neoliberal statist shill"

spots flyer that says "DESTROY THE FED, USE BITCOIN" stapled to telephone pole "now that's progress if I've ever seen it!"

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

xtal posted:

Nocoiners: "Bitcoin is so bad for the environment. I would rather just go kill them all personally."

Hows that strawman going?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The amount of avatar swaps is giving me flashbacks to tacticalurbanhomo's permaban of using a stolen card to undo avatar purchases within minutes of them happening.

And then this happened

In short, bitcoin is a land of contrasts

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

xtal posted:

Oh I'm not leaving. Lol.

Hello for all mods ITT please consider this in the leper's colony

And/or:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

EorayMel posted:

The amount of avatar swaps is giving me flashbacks to tacticalurbanhomo's permaban of using a stolen card to undo avatar purchases within minutes of them happening.

And then this happened

In short, bitcoin is a land of contrasts

Doesn't SA claim not to associate avatar purchases with accounts? I guess they can find out who buys them after all.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Blotto_Otter posted:

pointing at a toddler on a tricycle on the sidewalk in front of me "see that? product of neoliberalism."

gesturing down the road at a dog making GBS threads in a yard "metaphor for neoliberalism, right there."

waving at a neighbor dragging their recycling bin out from their garage "oh, recycling eh? better if you don't consume anything in the first place, you neoliberal statist shill"

spots flyer that says "DESTROY THE FED, USE BITCOIN" stapled to telephone pole "now that's progress if I've ever seen it!"

EorayMel posted:

Hello for all mods ITT please consider this in the leper's colony

And/or:

<a dozen low-effort anti-comedic posts about how the dairy contest is worse for climate change than all proof-of-work and inherently bourgeoise>

Is posting PMs fair game? Because I got a great one from xlol after eating a sixer for spot recollection of all the different things he's lied about . I feel comfortable saying "he" because I've honestly never met a woman who said positive things about cryptocurrency.

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 17:01 on May 6, 2021

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

didn't xtal already throw a let-me-speak-to-the-manager hissyfit the last time huge gross burrito threadbanned and probed him? "later, losers" my rear end, this dude will never voluntarily quit posting

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

Blotto_Otter posted:

didn't xtal already throw a let-me-speak-to-the-manager hissyfit the last time huge gross burrito threadbanned and probed him? "later, losers" my rear end, this dude will never voluntarily quit posting

Thats all that pathetic gently caress ever does.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
xlol has now spilled this over into the Ontario LAN thread so here it is:

xtal posted:

Hey Shuma remember when you doxxed me because you didn't understand a Futurama joke and then tried to post here again?

Apparently this sequence of YOSposts:

quote:

xtal posted:

Just here to give my congratulations for voting for the winning president!
xlib do you vote or is that not allowed because contests imply hierarchy

quote:

xtal posted:

Convicted felon
was it a crime of passion or coins
... was supposed to be some clever reference to a single frame of Futurama he later sent me by PM, claiming I was owned:

xlol how can you be a master hacker when you can't even properly reference a joke let alone a pointer

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I can only take you to the water, you still need to drink.

Source4Leko
Jul 25, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

xtal posted:

I can only take you to the water, you still need to drink.

It's cute when you try to be smart. Cute in a sad way lol.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках

Knot My President! posted:

Yeah but feelgood points don't really feel better than $300 per month in my bank account tho

Thus illustrating the tragedy of the commons.

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

buddy if you think you've been doxxed or death-threatened, the "report" button is right over there. any reason you haven't bothered with that yet? you seem like the type who would love an excuse ask the manager to throw someone out, seems weird that you haven't gotten all of your posting enemies banned by now given all of these very-real and not-imagined death threats and doxxing attempts you've bravely survived

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Blotto_Otter posted:

buddy if you think you've been doxxed or death-threatened, the "report" button is right over there. any reason you haven't bothered with that yet? you seem like the type who would love an excuse ask the manager to throw someone out, seems weird that you haven't gotten all of your posting enemies banned by now given all of these very-real and not-imagined death threats and doxxing attempts you've bravely survived

The doxxer did get a probation. As for the death threats, the mods know.

edit: I referenced YOSPOS but I think I mixed it up with another forum so I'm just going to leave that unspecified.

xtal fucked around with this message at 17:44 on May 6, 2021

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
they keep talking about moral high ground but theres no way they could even roll a joint

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

xtal posted:

As for the death threats, the YOSPOS mods know and are complicit.

These are some MASSIVE accusations you’re throwing around.

If this is a lie you shouldn’t be on this forum anymore.

Or if it’s true then they shouldnt.

Do you have any receipts?