Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

kinetic77 posted:

DDP needs to do some further life coaching. This seems like not a great decision.

Didn't Cass go to DDP to get clean? That might be how they met.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

What's the word on the AEW/Botchamania stuff? I saw Aubrey telling him they were working on it a few days ago but someone mentioned to me about his page being taken down this morning.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Yeah, I just saw a tweet from OSW saying that Maffew is off YouTube because of a third strike and all three of them were from AEW. No idea on what’s true and what isn’t.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Tony preemptively went scorched earth before the blood and guts fall bump could get included in the next ep

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
https://twitter.com/Maffewgregg/status/1390664131146039300

also it's far from the first time he's had a channel taken down, it used to happen so often he made an entire intro out of it

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

It's back up now, though some of the videos seem gone/still struck

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

I got a waterpik for Christmas and y’all have inspired me to finally set it up and start blasting.

Start on the lowest pressure, you'll work yourself higher over a couple week.s

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
https://twitter.com/Maffewgregg/status/1390764403432333316

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
maffew on the payroll

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
I was gonna make a joke about Coward Tony clearing out competition before rebooting his own version of the Gallows and Anderson Botch Show, before cancelling that one after one episode as well when he remembers that they don't really work for him.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

just another botch.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Two Beans posted:

I was gonna make a joke about Coward Tony clearing out competition before rebooting his own version of the Gallows and Anderson Botch Show, before cancelling that one after one episode as well when he remembers that they don't really work for him.

At least he didn't co opt the idea and take the show to A&E

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/1390722346885939200?s=21

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I love Sonya Deville. The promos she was cutting last year were incredible.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

This feels like it's been designed by an AI

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

All Maffew's strikes are coming from Google/YouTube bots, not AEW. Even with AEW not caring he's still gonna get smacked by Google.

As for Big Cass, if you're one of DDP's people the only thing he cares about is making sure you mention you are doing DDPYoga, not shilling it is the only way to get heat with him

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Mob posted:

All Maffew's strikes are coming from Google/YouTube bots, not AEW. Even with AEW not caring he's still gonna get smacked by Google.

As for Big Cass, if you're one of DDP's people the only thing he cares about is making sure you mention you are doing DDPYoga, not shilling it is the only way to get heat with him

I dunno, I think he might also care about people not killing themselves over addictions.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Oh man this just makes me want to see Jon loving kill Matt so mission accomplished

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

https://twitter.com/Takesoup/status/1390704412641792001

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Loving me some Big Nips Colt

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

Why were they ever faces. Why.

Heel Bucks = Best Bucks.

AK-47
Jul 10, 2001

https://twitter.com/LuchadorLD/status/1390766774929563649

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/FlyinBrianJr/status/1390703344012992513?s=20

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

wrong thread sorry im sorry

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!

beggar posted:

Loving me some Big Nips Colt

The key to good Abby cosplay is to grasp that Abby did not so much have manboobs, but rather manflaps.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Two Beans posted:

I dunno, I think he might also care about people not killing themselves over addictions.

It is an absolute known fact that if you forget to mention you're doing DDP Yoga he gets hot

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

As someone who lives on Long Island, this is phenomenal heeling.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

AlmightyPants posted:

As someone who lives in Long Island, this is phenomenal heeling.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
idgi

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

people in NY are very dumb, they don't stand "in" line like the rest of us(because the line is a physical thing made up of the people standing "in" it), they stand "on" line, because they believe there's an invisible line "on" the ground that you're supposed to stand "on"

they also believe bodegas invented the egg and cheese biscuit but that's a story for another time

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

talkin' bout being on an island

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Mob posted:

people in NY are very dumb, they don't stand "in" line like the rest of us(because the line is a physical thing made up of the people standing "in" it), they stand "on" line, because they believe there's an invisible line "on" the ground that you're supposed to stand "on"

they also believe bodegas invented the egg and cheese biscuit but that's a story for another time

The egg and cheese comes on a hard roll.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

"In" is defined as inside an area, moving from a point outside to a point inside.

“In” is also used to note a specific occupation or function.

“In” is also used to indicate a moment in time.

In Summary: “In” is used when you want to indicate a position within a limited space, but in a more general sense. It’s best suited when you want to say something is contained within something else or inside something else.

"On" is used to indicate position, usually indicating that something is on top of something else.

“On” is also used to indicate more specific days and dates.

In Summary: “On” is generally used when you want to indicate a position above or atop a space.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

it doesn't matter what you say as long as you don't say that you're "queueing" for something

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Alaois posted:

it doesn't matter what you say as long as you don't say that you're "queueing" for something

As a Brit this is an attack on my culture :argh:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this is a bit of a prelude to the observation and joke below me here which i find to be quite good. if you need to go to the potty before looking at it then you can do so now

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 08:20 on May 8, 2021

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Do you bake, Rarity?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
https://twitter.com/trentylocks/status/1390789758972989444

is greg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~