Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

The real answer is to always poo poo in the showers at the gym so you don't have to worry about maintenance and can immediately wash your rear end to a sparkling shine.

Alas, my county went back into lockdown & the gym showers are all off limits.

Time to poo poo in their outdoor workout section they set up in the parking lot!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Getting athlete's foot to own the big TP lobby

Phosphine
May 30, 2011

WHY, JUDY?! WHY?!
🤰🐰🆚🥪🦊

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I want an intensive double blind study to PROVE bidets work. Stick your finger in peanut butter, then run it under the tap at full blast. It'll still have peanut butter on it when you turn the water off. I dont see how even a intense hydro blast of water can get all that dookie off.

Millions of people just be walking around with poopy butts goin' "Its so much cleaner! I'm a clean boi!" *sound of turd crusts breaking off and going down pantleg*

If peanut butter is a good physical analogy for your poop, your problems are beyond the bidet.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Data Graham posted:

People convinced they don't smell because humans grow accustomed to their own stench

Like smokers, who insist they don't smell like an ashtray because they burned away their sense of smell.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Cartoon Man posted:

Let’s see who I can Doxx today…

I cut my finger doing this FYI be careful everybody

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Detective No. 27 posted:

Like smokers, who insist they don't smell like an ashtray because they burned away their sense of smell.

I quit smoking 3 years ago and about 4 months into it I ran across my first smoker and was absolutely appalled by the smell. Like holy poo poo, I can't believe I smelled like that for 15 years and thought I was hiding it with mouthwash.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
https://twitter.com/GetGianni/status/1390758402431803392

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I quit smoking 3 years ago and about 4 months into it I ran across my first smoker and was absolutely appalled by the smell. Like holy poo poo, I can't believe I smelled like that for 15 years and thought I was hiding it with mouthwash.

Yeah some people loving reek and have no idea

Like distilled rancid piss that's been set afire

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Yeah same

Like, holy loving poo poo does it reek when I pass by a smoker now, and I can smell it from a mile away.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Detective No. 27 posted:

Or people who don't brush their teeth.

Dude no I am not kissing you your mouth smells like a literal turd, how do you not know

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

How much TP do you guys even use? I have been able to get by with like four squares max in nearly all situations. Are you like just swaddling your entire hand each time? (I know people with fem genitals require more)

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I want an intensive double blind study to PROVE bidets work. Stick your finger in peanut butter, then run it under the tap at full blast. It'll still have peanut butter on it when you turn the water off. I dont see how even a intense hydro blast of water can get all that dookie off.

Millions of people just be walking around with poopy butts goin' "Its so much cleaner! I'm a clean boi!" *sound of turd crusts breaking off and going down pantleg*

I alternate TP and bidet. I also got the Toto Washlet and have been ghetto running an extension cord to it until I can get an electrician to come here through the plague

Try cleaning up peanut butter in your carpet with just a hose. Now try it with just dry toilet paper. Now try both.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Nessus posted:

How much TP do you guys even use? I have been able to get by with like four squares max in nearly all situations. Are you like just swaddling your entire hand each time? (I know people with fem genitals require more)

I wrap my whole hand like a mummy then just go to town.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I go through a roll like every 2-3 months, never could picture what was going on with the people buying flats of the stuff once covid hit

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

This bidet has a four year break even point then we're saving twenty whole bucks a year

This cheap plastic wand squirting water at my rear end in a top hat is a rock solid investment

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
I take a shower after I poo poo. Clean that rear end with soap every time.

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

PYF Mmrnmhrm: I farted, but i had a bidet

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.
PLEASE someone post the mspaint wrapped/line-of-TP-around-leg-overhead wipe train please.

I know you, the person reading this, knows exactly what I'm talking about

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Why do you think the french smell so bad?

European showers are cool.

But there is a stereotype based on US army dudes coming in to France after DDay and it was like, what you guys don't bathe? Is there some kind of problem in your country? Something wrong with basic services?

How!
Oct 29, 2009

You guys know you can just not poop right

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

dialhforhero posted:

Okay but moist towelettes aka baby wipes is a pretty good poor mans rear end cleaner ngl.

Just dont flush em.

I love, LOVE moist towelettes.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

I wrap my whole hand like a mummy then just go to town.

BaldDwarfOnPCP posted:

European showers are cool.

But there is a stereotype based on US army dudes coming in to France after DDay and it was like, what you guys don't bathe? Is there some kind of problem in your country? Something wrong with basic services?
There was so much complaining about the French that the Army put out a booklet on the topic. 112 Gripes about the French. Their explanation for the French smelling bad: "They don't have any soap, because they just spent six years either fighting Hitler or being looted by Hitler."

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

How! posted:

You guys know you can just not poop right

Some techbro who was on Soylent tried to stop pooping, he decided he would only intake the exact amount of material his body needed to function with no waste, and took an insanely powerful antibiotic to kill all of his gut flora.

I think he hospitalised himself with weapons-grade hellshits.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

BaronVanAwesome posted:

PLEASE someone post the mspaint wrapped/line-of-TP-around-leg-overhead wipe train please.

I know you, the person reading this, knows exactly what I'm talking about

e: What I've always wanted to know: how does the poop get on the side of the toilet paper opposite the anus?

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

hell, if I had a tail, I would too

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

I loving told you people who haven't used it to stay in your loving lane. Ya don't know poo poo.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

If you use it properly there's no poop left on you (your bidet will have a lot more pressure than your tap also holy gently caress eat some fiber. Peanut butter? Jesus, man).

Azhais posted:

That's why I made my own out of a 3000psi pressure washer

Yeah, they have pressure and it works wonders. You can give yourself an enema if you're not careful (or on purpose if you want).

Nessus posted:

None. I keep it around for guests.

Manager Hoyden posted:

This bidet has a four year break even point then we're saving twenty whole bucks a year

This cheap plastic wand squirting water at my rear end in a top hat is a rock solid investment

Yeah, and not wiping at all is even cheaper, so why no do that, you filthy loving animal? It's also less wasteful and healthier. If there's a better option that's inexpensive, has no maintenance cost, and is less wasteful, why not try it?

Stexils posted:

PYF Mmrnmhrm: I farted, but i had a bidet

Don't think I've ever sharted, but I get bad swamp rear end and a good rinse down there does wonders in the summer. Good thread title.

Even been sick and had to poo poo all day and wipe your rear end raw? Well, water doesn't have the same effect and you can let out sloppy cayenne shits all day and not punish your ring.

Buy one of these and try it. It will change your life for the better instantly:
https://luxebidet.com/product/neo-120-bidet-attachment/

You guys sound like a bunch of English sailors discussing how bathing more than once a year will give you plague.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Manager Hoyden posted:

This cheap plastic wand squirting water at my seeasshole is a rock solid investment
A kissably-clean Butthole is priceless

Memento posted:

Some techbro who was on Soylent tried to stop pooping, he decided he would only intake the exact amount of material his body needed to function with no waste, and took an insanely powerful antibiotic to kill all of his gut flora.

I think he hospitalised himself with weapons-grade hellshits.
It was the dude who invented¹ Soylent, Robert idr his last name but it was something boche

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

It was the dude who invented¹ Soylent, Robert idr his last name but it was something boche

Isn't that the cool guy who ordered completely new shirts from some a sweatshop and threw them away after he wore them because he thought it was wasteful to do laundry

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Manager Hoyden posted:

Isn't that the cool guy who ordered completely new shirts from some a sweatshop and threw them away after he wore them because he thought it was wasteful to do laundry

I mean it sounds like something he would do.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Yeah that's the guy

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I like the leap that can't have a Telsa because it would use up too much energy to charge, but has no problems logging into a server farm when he needs real computing power.

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

Cocaine Bear posted:

I loving told you people who haven't used it to stay in your loving lane. Ya don't know poo poo.

I have used a bidet, multiple times, and I guarantee that you will tell me that I'm using it wrong when I say that every time I used it I walked around with a wet rear end for the next hour and felt filthy until the next time I went to the bathroom. You've turned your bidet into a religion and so your opinion can be discounted.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Edit: nm

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

i can smell my own stink but i happen to like my stink and everyone else is just gonna have to deal with it

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

I have used a bidet, multiple times, and I guarantee that you will tell me that I'm using it wrong when I say that every time I used it I walked around with a wet rear end for the next hour and felt filthy until the next time I went to the bathroom. You've turned your bidet into a religion and so your opinion can be discounted.

Butt towel or TP.

If you spill water on the floor do you just bitch until it evaporates?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cocaine Bear posted:

Butt towel or TP.

I wipe it up with the socks I'm wearing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Cocaine Bear posted:

Butt towel or TP.

I just mop it up with my rear end