Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
people thinking Trump would be prosecuted as soon as he wasn't President anymore

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

DoubleDonut posted:

people thinking Trump would be prosecuted as soon as he wasn't President anymore

people thinking Trump would ever be prosecuted period

people thinking Trump would book a one-way flight to Moscow the second he left office

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

But the New York AG is going to drop the hammer any day now, we swear

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Trump can literally attempt to overthrow democracy with half the country backing him and he saw no consequences

There is no way this country is making it to 2030 without falling into dictatorship or civil war, rofl

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Pibur posted:

Hpbby Lobby directly funded ISIS through buying black market "religious artifacts"

They also refuse to put bar codes on anything (mark of the beast.) Back when I painted I would swap out the price labels of the expensive acrylics I was buying with cheaper labels.

What I’m saying is I’ve done more to fight ISIS than our troops.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

UKIP elected a guy called Dick Braine as their leader.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Necrothatcher posted:

UKIP elected a guy called Dick Braine as their leader.

that’s going to be my cause of death

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Feldegast42 posted:

Trump can literally attempt to overthrow democracy with half the country backing him and he saw no consequences

There is no way this country is making it to 2030 without falling into dictatorship or civil war, rofl

For sure bro

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
GOP making dumb poo poo up about Dems rigging the general election when the Iowa fuckery happened in the open.

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Feldegast42 posted:

Democracy was overthrown a long time ago, friendo, what they objected to was Trump forcing them to be rude to the nazis.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Feldegast42 posted:

Part of the reason he saw no consequences is because he never actually threatened the real power in this country, neither on Jan 6 which wasn’t ever going to keep him in power, or more generally throughout his presidency where he mostly said rude poo poo and played culture war games and whined a lot but made no significant changes that would take power away from the ruling elites

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Echo Chamber posted:

GOP making dumb poo poo up about Dems rigging the general election when the Iowa fuckery happened in the open.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pqbf1J3CDw

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Matt Gaetz being an obvious pedofile with more news breaking every day that he definitely sex trafficked children including federal testimony from both the trafficking victims and also the guy he trafficked them with and yet, somehow, still being allowed to walk around

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

Matt Gaetz being an obvious pedofile with more news breaking every day that he definitely sex trafficked children including federal testimony from both the trafficking victims and also the guy he trafficked them with and yet, somehow, still being allowed to walk around

That one doesn’t strike me as particularly funny actually

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

HashtagGirlboss posted:

That one doesn’t strike me as particularly funny actually

don’t mind him, he’s just auditioning to be a moderator

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

El_Elegante posted:

He’s definitely doing a great job at missing the point entirely since there’s a billion things about the Gaetz saga that are hilarious but he somehow managed to exclusively list the parts that aren’t

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
it’s comedy the way a man being hit in the groin with a football is comedy, except the man is America and Gaetz is the football

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Man......thats deep

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

El_Elegante posted:

I took this post to mean "Bust Rodd is auditioning to be a moderator with his posts" rather than "Matt Gaetz is auditioning to become a moderator with his pedophilia" but lmao

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

I took this post to mean "Bust Rodd is auditioning to be a moderator with his posts" rather than "Matt Gaetz is auditioning to become a moderator with his pedophilia" but lmao

I took it to be a mods are pedos joke and given that jeff has banned mods for making the jokes figured they knew they were flying close to the sun.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

El_Elegante posted:

Love to be a smoothbrained IK and prob people for a common joke.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Inceltown posted:

I took it to be a mods are pedos joke and given that jeff has banned mods for making the jokes figured they knew they were flying close to the sun.

Huh. I read it as BustRodd is missing the point entirely just like mods do as well - it seems pretty hard to read that as a joke about Gaetz wanting to be a mod

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Love to be a smoothbrained IK and prob people for a common joke.

You know that forums culture is an evolving thing right and that things that were once a funny joke are now no longer permitted because they're actually problematic?

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Huh. I read it as BustRodd is missing the point entirely just like mods do as well - it seems pretty hard to read that as a joke about Gaetz wanting to be a mod

Fair point, I definitely read it as Gaetz wanting to be a mod rather than BR not being funny.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

El_Elegante posted:

lmfao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
https://twitter.com/reidepstein/status/1170055017430245377

El_Elegante posted:

lol

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

El_Elegante posted:

bitchmade

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Inceltown posted:

You know that forums culture is an evolving thing right and that things that were once a funny joke are now no longer permitted because they're actually problematic?

worm

https://twitter.com/Goons_TXT/status/814546767626797062

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
throwing a sixer on a “mods are pedos” joke takes it the next level it’s a good bit

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Kitfox88 posted:

adult swim making where was it, Boston? shut down for a day with bright leds of the space invaders from aqua teen

and then to prove that they diidnt overreact, the boston police detonated a traffic counter the city had put out

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

it’s a joke about mods not knowing what’s funny, and the probation improved the joke.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

El_Elegante posted:

lmao

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
guilty conscience from inceltown lmao

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
look guys it hasn't even been two months since a mod was perma'd for... that kind of thing

i think it's a little soon to be making those sorts of jokes, please show some respect

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
The weird singing trump children that sang at rallies for free until they realized that they were never going to get paid

lol they were called the USA Freedom Kids

And oops Pensacola has a gaetz office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XqnE1PnWF4

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sometimes i think of when hillary clinton forced huma to go on a date with weiner and she was like eww hes creepy

and hillary was like lol no he's not, and forced them together like a barbie and ken doll and made kissy noises

then huma not only hitched her wagon to hillary, lost, weiner had to sext a 15 year old in england and show his dick to everybody

i mean his name was weiner it was right there

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

moist turtleneck posted:

The weird singing trump children that sang at rallies for free until they realized that they were never going to get paid

lol they were called the USA Freedom Kids

And oops Pensacola has a gaetz office

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XqnE1PnWF4
When interviewed as to his motivations for pimping out his daughter and her friends to members of the GOP, the father was quoted as saying in a Dax Shepherd voice "I like money."

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
mod named “Inceltown” trying to tell people that we need to grow up and change with the times is some Andy Kaufman level poo poo, IMO, the comedy is coming from ITT

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Bust Rodd posted:

mod named “Inceltown” trying to tell people that we need to grow up and change with the times is some Andy Kaufman level poo poo, IMO, the comedy is coming from ITT

ik, not even a mod

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

ik, not even a mod

lol

Truly some cucked hallmonitor mindset on display.