Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

sexpig by night posted:

the D&D serious smart person media thread has spent all day not knowing how timezones work as one of its main posters claimed The Hill should be banned for reporting on the china rocket hitting earth an hour before it hit earth but they didn't know how timezones work and thought it was after.

It's a good thread

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Nanomashoes posted:

Imagine being the guy in charge for both AIDS and covid and having people think you did a great job.

dude was blessed by some ancient fae or something, remember when loving Larry Kramer decided he was actually a good guy doing the best he could?

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

I will never not find it hilarious that my whole life I was told Communism was bad because it has to build up Cults of personality. Only to see that Liberals build Cults of personality around every single figure they like

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Reality Protester posted:

what's a @shoe0nhead? is this breadtube

https://twitter.com/VerminSupreme/status/1390487280880693248

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

KomradeX posted:

I will never not find it hilarious that my whole life I was told Communism was bad because it has to build up Cults of personality. Only to see that Liberals build Cults of personality around every single figure they like

Living Colour got it right

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

gradenko_2000 posted:

70% vaxxed by July 4th? let's check the stats

I'm excited for when the projection is lower than it was in like February when doses were super restricted

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

practically the only breadtuber I feel any sort of support towards, she's basically got your standard "read to me critical theory, mommy/daddy" young leftists and a bonus following of young chuds that all want to convert her to loving pepes because she 'gets' dark internet humor. It's weird all around but fun to watch from a distance and she makes decent points from time to time.

Her name is obviously a reference to the camgirls told to put shoes on their heads in the ancient times of internet yore.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Shoe started off as a gamergate gurl but has radicalized

She still hates radlibs but that's good

Her main flaw is being friends with Vaush despite sucking a great deal less than he does

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I will never watch a youtuber's actual videos but she's a good Twitter follow

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ReutersChina/status/1391549982163955722

lol he's already backtracking on this and nothing has even happened yet

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Wasn't like the base research for the vaccine done in China? Like what could they learn from the patents? How much saline solution you need to add to make it technically different to charge for?

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

sexpig by night posted:

the D&D serious smart person media thread has spent all day not knowing how timezones work as one of its main posters claimed The Hill should be banned for reporting on the china rocket hitting earth an hour before it hit earth but they didn't know how timezones work and thought it was after.

It's a good thread
how many workouts can u have in a week if u work out every other day

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gradenko_2000 posted:

lol hell yeah

Organ Fiend
May 21, 2007

custom title

gradenko_2000 posted:

lol if you loving believe the CDC

Not today, CDCIA

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

comedyblissoption posted:

lmao

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

loquacius posted:

The only good one

Eh, every now and again I check out Slime thought and he seems mostly watchable. But yeah ShoeOnHead is a fine poster.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

loving lol at shoe0nhead being included in a montage of online extremism with Dan Bongino and Q on a national news story this evening seeking to normalizing the idea of social media censorship.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

remember how she had a (multiple?) staff member(s?) who scoured twitter for mean tweets to show her?? lmfaooo

she had a team of iirc 6 people dedicated to scouring twitter for mean tweets about warren and collecting the mean tweets and reporting to warren about the mean tweets so she could get mad about the mean tweets

we found out about this because someone in the campaign posted about how hard their jobs were casting them as intrepid heroes

liz is a fuckin joke and walking talking proof that no matter how educated and credentialed you are you can still be a huge moron

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
lmao
https://twitter.com/alexis_krieg/status/1236066822098731009

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
thoughtslime seems okay but he's kind of obnoxious but then again I'm a goon so I can't really talk poo poo about that

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

They are stealing Facebook content moderator valor.

Edit: like who cares if you ended up seeing some snake emojis and pig poop balls.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

spacemang_spliff posted:

thoughtslime seems okay but he's kind of obnoxious but then again I'm a goon so I can't really talk poo poo about that

https://twitter.com/ThoughtSlime/status/1251582015545257985

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/ThoughtSlime/status/1343634829179543556?s=19

Lol

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lmao nevermind

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Shoe says there's no war but the class war a bit too often but AFAIK has never uttered the word "tankie"

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lol

I hope it was an ordeal

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/thefungaltoe/status/1391538567738912772?s=19

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

WHAT WAR CRIME WAS INVOLVED IN THE 'TANKIE' INCIDENT YOU ANARCHIST gently caress

Is every loving anarchist a moron!?

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

If the Black 100 had managed to muder the Bolsheviks these idiots would love Lenin

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

tbt

https://twitter.com/umbyrella/status/1217706745751113733?s=19

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Liberals keep using "conspiracy theory" to refer to "not giving a politician the benefit of the doubt", which by definition cannot be a conspiracy because it must involve multiple conspirators. I thought those people loved technicalities, so they should, in their words, do better :nono:

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

matt breaks down the freakout to liz's piece

https://twitter.com/MattBruenig/status/1391482806996439048
https://twitter.com/MattBruenig/status/1391484658987188224

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

3.5 on average.

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

sexpig by night posted:

WHAT WAR CRIME WAS INVOLVED IN THE 'TANKIE' INCIDENT YOU ANARCHIST gently caress

Is every loving anarchist a moron!?

i used to wonder, why do modern anarchists throw themselves behind Nagy, of all people?, and then i realized that they dont actually know anything about loving anything because they pride themselves on being illiterate

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

king poo poo

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

i used to wonder, why do modern anarchists throw themselves behind Nagy, of all people?, and then i realized that they dont actually know anything about loving anything because they pride themselves on being illiterate

yea they just don't loving know what happened! They don't even have a guess, they likely genuinely don't even know there was a 'something' that inspired the label and think it just means we think tanks are cool! (Tanks are cool)

poo poo I don't even disagree that as much as a shithead Nagy was giving a military crackdown was just what he and his wanted and a mistake to do, but I guess I'm a 'tankie' for thinking Nagy was an idiot???

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Being called "bourgeois feminist mommy war people" by Matt Bruenig is guaranteed to make them even madder too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Nobody kicks the beehive like Matty B Stats