Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

btw byob since some of you asked me this and I feel guilty again for not mentioning but I didn't want to ignite another brutal condiment chat brawl, so I can now that I have some official actual PAPER on it that has a STAMP on it and everything, I am after some new exciting and very sci-fi treatment out of the hospital again, vaccinated against some weird virus that apparently exists (i had no idea, i was stuck playing pokemon snap) and also extremely, like, I can assure you, EXTREMELY cancer-free. also vaccinated against cancer, because that is apparently something medicine can do nowadays

now im back at home with the cool kids and you gotta endure my posting until bill gates gets me!!

:peanut: glad you're back home friend and doing better AND capable of getting free 5G!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

politics is discussing opening stuff up for people who got the shot and if you don't think I'm basically already camping in front of the taco selling place nearby, you might be surprised

im getting those tacos, I told you ill take my oath seriously and these tacos will be posted here, that is my campaign promise

sb hermit

Goons Are Great posted:

btw byob since some of you asked me this and I feel guilty again for not mentioning but I didn't want to ignite another brutal condiment chat brawl, so I can now that I have some official actual PAPER on it that has a STAMP on it and everything, I am after some new exciting and very sci-fi treatment out of the hospital again, vaccinated against some weird virus that apparently exists (i had no idea, i was stuck playing pokemon snap) and also extremely, like, I can assure you, EXTREMELY cancer-free. also vaccinated against cancer, because that is apparently something medicine can do nowadays

now im back at home with the cool kids and you gotta endure my posting until bill gates gets me!!

:toot:

I hope you post with us forever

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Wait WAIT ARE YOU FOR REAL

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Holy gently caress I'm crying yay science

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ok do me next I want science blood

Goons Are Gifts

gonna splash my monitor with it until it gets to you!!

Goons Are Gifts

to celebrate, im getting new bugs to cuddle with, yeah you never gonna get rid of my bug posting

Stoner Sloth

Mormon Nailer posted:

Ok do me next I want science blood

the six billion dollar llama

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

astral: he keeps posting bugs, jeff...
jeffrey: that's what the technical forum is for, right?
astral: no not THAT kind of bugs

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I can almost feel the science from here!!!!

If you dilute science with my posts is that homo-opathy get it because I'm big gay I made the joke I did it everyone

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Anyway I'm not gay I'm bi sorry (but, ladies...)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

to celebrate, im getting new bugs to cuddle with, yeah you never gonna get rid of my bug posting

LIST

Stoner Sloth

Mormon Nailer posted:

I can almost feel the science from here!!!!

If you dilute science with my posts is that homo-opathy get it because I'm big gay I made the joke I did it everyone

proud of you buddy!!

Goons Are Great posted:

astral: he keeps posting bugs, jeff...
jeffrey: that's what the technical forum is for, right?
astral: no not THAT kind of bugs

keep posting those bugs friend (or friend bugs) imo - we've already got enough of the other kind to last poor astral and jeffrey awhile yet

Stoner Sloth

also, in the interest of full disclosure, i just like bug pics

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

im getting some new millipedes to go along with my centipede (not in the same enclosure because that would be bloody), also im getting super exciting woodlice that are able to ROLL AROUND, you might know those friends as pill bugs (Armadillidium) and that's very exciting because they do that all the time and if you are wondering if I built a race track for them to roll on, yes indeed I did

gonna post pictures as soon as I got the fellas home

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

im getting some new millipedes to go along with my centipede (not in the same enclosure because that would be bloody), also im getting super exciting woodlice that are able to ROLL AROUND, you might know those friends as pill bugs (Armadillidium) and that's very exciting because they do that all the time and if you are wondering if I built a race track for them to roll on, yes indeed I did

gonna post pictures as soon as I got the fellas home

:hellyeah: looking forwards to the pics friend!

Goons Are Gifts

also fun: i gave the woodlice i already have a slice of pumpkin, like, a month or two ago and they ate it and pooped it back out and at least one of the seeds somehow got buried by the roaches or just however it happened and now i have a small baby pumpkin plant growing in there and the baby locusts (that I keep with the vegetarians for now for safety reasons) absolutely love it and are now living on the plant that is basically an edible house for them
they're growing up so fast

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

also fun: i gave the woodlice i already have a slice of pumpkin, like, a month or two ago and they ate it and pooped it back out and at least one of the seeds somehow got buried by the roaches or just however it happened and now i have a small baby pumpkin plant growing in there and the baby locusts (that I keep with the vegetarians for now for safety reasons) absolutely love it and are now living on the plant that is basically an edible house for them
they're growing up so fast

I love all of your grandchildren who are bugs, congratulations you won the grandpa lottery

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Currently my outside frog is being very very loud right at my back door because I haven't been outside to feed him and talk to him yet. He's a Hyla versicolor, very common little treebuddy. But he's very demanding of my time these days. He thinks he gets attention and part of my fruit in the morning. The fruit brings him bugfrens who then become his stomachfrens.

Stoner Sloth

Mormon Nailer posted:

Currently my outside frog is being very very loud right at my back door because I haven't been outside to feed him and talk to him yet. He's a Hyla versicolor, very common little treebuddy. But he's very demanding of my time these days. He thinks he gets attention and part of my fruit in the morning. The fruit brings him bugfrens who then become his stomachfrens.

:3:

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Goons Are Great posted:

our IK is a pokemon Id be scared to commit crimes against them

Yeah but only a *snerk* grass type

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Oh no what are you gonna do? Make my tulips come up early this summer? I'm sooooooo scared

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Prof. Crocodile

ling live GaG, and may his tacos always be overflowing with fixins.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Rarity posted:

Oh no what are you gonna do? Make my tulips come up early this summer? I'm sooooooo scared

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Beef Of Ages posted:

If my time as an emergency room admitting clerk taught me anything, it was that unusable light bulbs belong firmly ensconced in your rear end.

:iiam:

The spiral ones are ribbed for your pleasure

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Good morning, byob

The magic circle coloured outside the lines last night.

Goons Are Gifts

whoae

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Okay this is weird, someone just delivered a carton of steaks from a courier service. There's a card that says "Happy birthday, <my name>!"

1. There's no signatures or name. ???
2. Lol I barely eat meat so other people are going to eat well with me.
3. I don't know who did this but this is maybe the funniest mystery food delivery yet, this is way better than mystery pizza.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Goons Are Great posted:

(Armadillidium)
I first read that as a fun little armadillo name for insects, then realized I'd misread it and it's actually a fun Ned Flanders armadillo name for insects.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It's four inch plus thick ribeyes with the bone. These are like $40 each steaks. Not bad. I will eat these but lol.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wait maybe this is from the brewery folks. I should ask.

Escape From Noise

Mystery meats

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It's from the brewery folks.

This is significantly less scary meat now.

xcheopis

Goons Are Great posted:

HOORAY !!!!!!!!

cruft

The steaks are from me. I'm just that good at doxxing. :smug:

Also I looooove sending meat in the mail. :smug:

Real talk: one time I got a phone call telling me I'd won a rather sizeable gift certificate at Wal-Mart for donating blood, and my sister in law commented that it was like winning 4 free steak dinners (I'm a vegetarian). So I bought a couple skeins of yarn and gave it to a homeless shelter. Have you considered trading one steak for some yarn and giving the rest to a homeless shelter?

cruft

Goons Are Great posted:

I wish I knew what the hell you were talking about, but people seem very happy for you about this, so I'll pile on. WTG GaG! 🎉

cruft

THE STEAKS ARE COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The steaks have never been higher.

Seriously these cows ate all my weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I'm watching Christine and there was a surprise appearance by Harry Dean Stanton! Woooo!