Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Convex posted:

Oh ok I just thought it would be as bad as going from a 60fps to a 30fps game in terms of overall frame speed difference
it'd be more like the 3:2 pulldown you get when you watch a 24hz film on cable or whatever, you'd have some doubled frames to make up the difference, but it probably wouldnt really be noticeable

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

How’s PUBG these days?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

drrockso20 posted:

So on a whim bought and tried out Hood: Outlaws & Legends, and I want to like it, but holy poo poo is it a poorly balanced pile of jank, and like 85% of it can be laid at the feet of the developers being morons and deciding that this game should be a PvPvE game rather than a PvE game even though the former is a format that never works well ever, it's the same thing that ruined Hunt: Showdown as a concept

They usually do this to cover for inability to script or at least script to the point where the enemies feel interesting and can interact with their surroundings. Or they’re just lazy.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
So in Tennessee they have these Dolly Parton license plates, and from a distance of anything more than like, 5 inches, it looks like Anime Dolly Parton

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Jay Rust posted:

How’s PUBG these days?

Not sure about quality, but the PC version is at around 380,000 people playing it as of this post. So it's still pretty popular.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Simone Magus posted:

So in Tennessee they have these Dolly Parton license plates, and from a distance of anything more than like, 5 inches, it looks like Anime Dolly Parton

I wouldn't be surprised if there's anime Dolly somewhere. She's the best.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

At this point there's probably a rule for an anime version of anything.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Simone Magus posted:

Parton Parton Panic! ⁎ Southern Superstar ⁎ Dream Doll

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

Jay Rust posted:

How’s PUBG these days?

As I said come in! said above showing plenty of players on Steam Charts, but much like CS:GO there's a big secondary cosmetics market so the real player number is likely much lower.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

https://twitter.com/zaxptv/status/1391989603180105728

tfw you try to apply videogame crafting mechanics to real life

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

The 7th Guest posted:

This made me wretch, what the gently caress

Now I need to see the spaghetti prego video

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

mkvltra posted:

You really don't have to do that to yourself

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

mkvltra posted:

They do it for clicks op. See people making cocktails in the toilet.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Good news. A twitter user I reported *checks notes* 8 months ago for *checks notes* threatening to murder people was found to be in violation of twitter's policies today! The system just works you guys.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Saint Freak posted:

Good news. A twitter user I reported *checks notes* 8 months ago for *checks notes* threatening to murder people was found to be in violation of twitter's policies today! The system just works you guys.

another win for the good guys

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

You really don't have to do that to yourself

Show me the spaghetti video!

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

mkvltra posted:

Ngl if this was prepared professionally and not by smooshing the ingredients together barehanded I'd try it.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

mkvltra posted:

Show me the spaghetti video!

https://twitter.com/jarvis/status/1391821103417356293

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The 7th Guest posted:

This is one of those "my life has hit rockbottom and I need to be in therapy" moments.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

https://twitter.com/jarvis/status/1391821103417356293

JUST THROW IT ALL INTO THE POT WITH THE NOODLES IN IT WHAT THE FLYING gently caress

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Oh okay she's actually trying to make Entertainment Content, these aren't like earnest cooking strats. Still absolutely depraved

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I mean they're awful but they're also not real things these people actually do. The reaction you're getting is precisely the desired one.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Usually when I want to get mad I go read posts on resetera

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I admit I am irrationally upset by this, but when am I not irrationally upset by something?

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

I just about never watch poo poo like that, any sort of embarrassing crap sends my cringe gland* into loving overdrive

* somewhere behind the liver

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I am more thinking about the cleanup than anything.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I can't believe someone would make something up on twitter just to get a rise out of people.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

They should have did this on TikTok because then you could actually make money on it.

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

Ciaphas posted:

I just about never watch poo poo like that, any sort of embarrassing crap sends my cringe gland* into loving overdrive

* somewhere behind the liver

Yes, I look at twitter posts like once a month, and it is usually not intentional.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I get sad thinking about all that wasted food. :(

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Usually when I want to get mad I go read posts on somethingawful

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Is it bad the thing that got the rise out of me is her doing that bare handed? Like wash your hands after spreading the cheese over your counter or put on some gloves or something.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
I saw "spaghetti video" and immediately thought we were talking about Advanced Semiotics but no, it's actually something far more dumb and performative

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Where can I complain about people who just ladle three spoonfuls of sauce on top of their pasta like they're five years old instead of mixing it in!!

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

I said come in! posted:

They should have did this on TikTok because then you could actually make money on it.

I don't know what's up with the spaghetti one but in the tacos you can clearly see the box someone edited in to cover up the tiktok watermark

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

exquisite tea posted:

Where can I complain about people who just ladle three spoonfuls of sauce on top of their pasta like they're five years old instead of mixing it in!!

right freakin' here lets go

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Electric Phantasm posted:

Is it bad the thing that got the rise out of me is her doing that bare handed? Like wash your hands after spreading the cheese over your counter or put on some gloves or something.

I was just thinking that her method wasn't actually any faster or more convenient than just making regular nachos

Frankly I was just relieved that she didn't go for the blender at the end :gonk:

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
Add some of the pasta water to your sauce before serving, get the real good starchy stuff from the bottom if possible and mix that poo poo in.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Simone Magus posted:

I saw "spaghetti video" and immediately thought we were talking about Interior Semiotics but no, it's actually something far more dumb and performative

Everything is poo poo. We apply meaning, value, and worth to the poo poo surrounding us. We live by this meaning and by our words. We live by worth and apply value, but everything is poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Ometeotl posted:

I started Danganronpa V3 today and I'm not sure I approve of the twist the end of the first case just threw at me.

its really good