Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/Conflicts/status/1392205722469941256?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
dti

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

What part of Israel as an entity doesn’t seem gross

It always comes across as the trashiest and tackiest place imaginable

Grimson
Dec 16, 2004

https://twitter.com/HadiNasrallah/status/1392206117372059652?s=20

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
had a really hosed up thought about them bombing fertility clinics to speed up the genocide.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

that tweet is so bad lol

strike terror(ists) or strike terror (in Palestinians hearts) who can say?

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

:hmmyes:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

The 2 political parties in israel lol

https://twitter.com/emilyngo/status/1392191054695256064
Imagine being that 400lb piece of poo poo who needs to stand next to him with the "Yang" mask? lol

go for a stroll
Sep 10, 2003

you'll never make it out alive

Pillbug

if nothing else, having a wet, decaying rear end in a top hat in a golf shirt deliver the news that your house will be destroyed is more honest about the constituency it's meant to appeae

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Notice all the fake progressives who posted BLM on their social media all last summer are now strangely quiet.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/daveloach2/status/1392197981621923843

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Newlines is that shitrag that published yet another Adrian Zenz report on Xinjiang

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the only guy who can get his constituency to howl with approval when he goes to bomb themselves to poo poo

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
definitely feels like this might result in israel pushing to just finish off gaza if MPs are calling for exactly that on twitter

https://twitter.com/bezalelsm/status/1392176875959685120?s=20

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Jose posted:

definitely feels like this might result in israel pushing to just finish off gaza if MPs are calling for exactly that on twitter

Makes sense that they'd decide to go ahead and speedrun it to get whatever they were going to do done before 'Murica collapses

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

one state has found their solution

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
yeah i definitely feel like they could';ve just slowly killed the whole of gaza and people would've just shrugged their shoulders and said nothing to be done vs destroying it in a proper military action

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Jose posted:

yeah i definitely feel like they could';ve just slowly killed the whole of gaza and people would've just shrugged their shoulders and said nothing to be done vs destroying it in a proper military action

I think they've finally realised people will just shrug their shoulders and say nothing of they do that too.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

gaza has got to be running out of habitable buildings at this point

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

AAAAUUUUUGH my settlements! My settlements are smoking ruins! Shlomo you rat! You weren't smokescreening Bibi! You were heating up tensions to give us the ol' spicy Levant! How could you give your own nation the spicy Levant Shlomo!?!?

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Remember when the Trump admin was opening the new embassy on the anniversary of nakba and the protests were actually sympathetically covered by the media to own Trump?

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Jose posted:

the Israelis tried that and failed lol. the army has atriophied after 40 years of shooting children.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/AzizAbuSarah/status/1391849007765364739

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

gaza has got to be running out of habitable buildings at this point

oh the above ground stuff is just to distract from their extensive network of underground tunnels that somehow extend like the mines of Moria all over Israel

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
being an American Jew really sucks sometimes, and that's entirely separate and yet (for some people) intrinsically linked to how much Israel loving sucks

This probably isn't the right thread for that idea, but I don't know where else to put it.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Zisky posted:

being an American Jew really sucks sometimes, and that's entirely separate and yet (for some people) intrinsically linked to how much Israel loving sucks

This probably isn't the right thread for that idea, but I don't know where else to put it.

I really thought american jews my age and younger didn't give a poo poo about Israel but maybe i'm wrong.

Also,
https://twitter.com/e_alexjung/status/1392207282562289667

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
the israeli government supports antisemitism abroad so the diaspora is forced to flee into israel

being a jew in america would still suck rear end, but it would be slightly less miserable if people like netanyahu's son weren't getting official state support when spreading around soros-related antisemitic propaganda and palling around with american neo nazis

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Chuka Umana posted:

Remember when the Trump admin was opening the new embassy on the anniversary of nakba and the protests were actually sympathetically covered by the media to own Trump?
i wonder if they ever showed the protesters with posters depicting trump's decapitated head looking like a pig's head stuck on a pike with "lord of the lies" written on it

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Malleum posted:

the israeli government supports antisemitism abroad so the diaspora is forced to flee into israel

being a jew in america would still suck rear end, but it would be slightly less miserable if people like netanyahu's son weren't getting official state support when spreading around soros-related antisemitic propaganda and palling around with american neo nazis

I thought the Likud chuds didn't think the diaspora were real Jews anyway

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Lord of Pie posted:

I thought the Likud chuds didn't think the diaspora were real Jews anyway

until they start having white jewish babies in israel they are as good as non humans

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lord of Pie posted:

Makes sense that they'd decide to go ahead and speedrun it to get whatever they were going to do done before 'Murica collapses

a very interesting problem when the settlers begin to discover what happens when you resettle on lands adorned with and polluted by munitions

I'm not sure if Israel uses depleted uranium in any context, but you can bet whatever is shot into the ground and blown up into it is not great for human life

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Malleum posted:

i almost forgot about that.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Just trying to do some terrorism here, don't see what the big deal is

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Zisky posted:

this is probably the best place for it, since Israel itself is basically doing every job it can to put itself as the genuine Judaism

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Malleum posted:

Corbyn is English

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
minister gantz?
why isn't he wearing the stupid plugsuit

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits
Agreed but it takes some time and a fair amount of soul-searching for a lot of people to realize that, especially when you're growing up singing Salaam in Hebrew school as though it's all some misunderstanding and what everyone really wants is peace. A lot of people don't want to address it, or don't know how to and then ignore it.

Birthright also seriously fucks with the brains of a lot of young people that don't know any better.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Victory Position posted:

a very interesting problem when the settlers begin to discover what happens when you resettle on lands adorned with and polluted by munitions

I'm not sure if Israel uses depleted uranium in any context, but you can bet whatever is shot into the ground and blown up into it is not great for human life

white phosphorus for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

good to see the msm actually interviewing palestinians

https://twitter.com/m7mdkurd/status/1392203806834892805