Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

RazzleDazzleHour
Mar 31, 2016

Gripweed posted:

Boogie is going to out of jail super buff and covered in tattoos

This sounds dope, how do I get into this "jail"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

This sounds dope, how do I get into this "jail"

do crimes

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Helltaker got an update thing called Examtaker and also you can buy a nendoroid of Lucifer now

https://www.goodsmile.info/en/produ...m_source=social

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
I just got past the first, I guess, proper boss? In RE8. Or maybe the first proper mini boss i should say. The first thing you actually kill that's not just a normal enemy and that has a name and stuff. In the castle.

It was easy as all hell but the segment leading up to it was legit scary!

Good mix of hilarious and creepy on offer here

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Persona 5 Royal on Merciless is actually probably the easiest version of any Persona game. All fights end on the first turn, and you always go first because of ambushing enemies. Plus, you get 1.2x EXP and Yen so you're always ahead of the level curve and can spend your cash doing chain fusions. The 1.2EXP also occurs when you use Ryuji's skill in Mementos to instagib enemies. P5R is the first RPG in a LONG time where I've gotten to level 99

I might do a merciless NG+ run, that sounds like a good time

Violen posted:

speaking of people who dont know anything about pokemon i am on stuck on a capricious hell island full of them who have some alien interpretation of their own endless picky requests that is anything other than exactly what they loving asked for

Ugh, I hate the requests, I can never figure out what they want

Zaphod42 posted:

I had to read this so now you do too

Aren’t most women bra-less at home, because (I’m led to understand) bras are torture prisons?

So that this doesn’t come off as a stealth brag, know that my fiancée would never bring me a sandwich while I play video games nor would I trust her to (unless it were a grilled cheese she’s good at those)

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

I'm still annoyed that the last level of Helltake was a fast-paced rhythm game I couldn't beat instead of a puzzle like all the previous levels

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I’ve never played a Nintendo game before, where should I start?

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Astral Chain

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Jay Rust posted:

hanafuda

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Jay Rust posted:

Duck Hunt

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Simone Magus posted:

I just got past the first, I guess, proper boss? In RE8. Or maybe the first proper mini boss i should say. The first thing you actually kill that's not just a normal enemy and that has a name and stuff. In the castle.

It was easy as all hell but the segment leading up to it was legit scary!

Good mix of hilarious and creepy on offer here

RE bosses always feel more like puzzles than combat to me.

Same as metal gear.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Jay Rust posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd_xTlcTYCA

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Zaphod42 posted:

RE bosses always feel more like puzzles than combat to me.

Same as metal gear.

yeah but in this case the puzzle was "how do I shot gun"

though tbf Ethan is dumb enough to have trouble with that on his own :j:

so i just ordered a pizza with jalapeno, pepperoni, BBQ chicken and pineapple and the guy sounded like he thought i was insane. do americans eat boring pizza as a rule???

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Simone, that Pizza sounds very european what with three distinct flavor profiles and so much wet topping I can only fathom your pizza becoming soup like.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Jalapeno and pepperoni is a solid choice in my book, I would be fine with either the chicken or the pineapple in addition but both at the same time is pushing it

(I would still eat that 'za)

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
i feel like eating that 'za would lead to discovering myself

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Barudak posted:

Simone, that Pizza sounds very european what with three distinct flavor profiles and so much wet topping I can only fathom your pizza becoming soup like.

it is v heavy but also v good. they put lots of everything on it, including cheese and sauce, and it's a thin new york crust so it's... not so much soup, but kind of like, some sort of lasagna on crust, only not as awful as that sounds. it's v well done and crispy so it's not like... gross and soggy

it's going well with guiness but i'm almost out of that and am gonna have to drink this "PBR Extra" which, as it turns out, is kind of gross :(

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
that sounds good to me but i'm a bit high.

pbr is "ironic" beer, not to be consumed for enjoyment.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

that sounds good to me but i'm a bit high.

pbr is "ironic" beer, not to be consumed for enjoyment.

pbr owns it's cheap and refreshing and great cold, a great american lager.

it's no narragansett but then again what is?

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Gripweed posted:

I'm still annoyed that the last level of Helltake was a fast-paced rhythm game I couldn't beat instead of a puzzle like all the previous levels

I hear they've lowered the difficulty on that somewhat, though idk in what way. At the very least you can skip the level and all you miss out on is the achievement.

The new update Examtaker has some more fast-paced stuff though including another boss but at least the levels leading up to it were split between the turn based puzzle levels and rhythm-style ones so it wasn't a sudden shift in gameplay.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

narragansett, presumably

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
https://twitter.com/yurimegumi/status/1392203795086589956?s=19

Simone Magus posted:

yeah but in this case the puzzle was "how do I shot gun"

though tbf Ethan is dumb enough to have trouble with that on his own :j:

so i just ordered a pizza with jalapeno, pepperoni, BBQ chicken and pineapple and the guy sounded like he thought i was insane. do americans eat boring pizza as a rule???

None of those are too crazy or rare in the states.

However, pineapple is a very contentious topping, so that with jalapeño probably just seemed wild to them.

I personally don't like chicken on pizza :shobon: pineapple and pepperoni is solid though

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

narragansett, presumably

fair point

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i mean, 'gansett, yuengling, victory, sierra nevada, brooklyn, anchor, dogfish, miller high life, hamms...

there's a great american lager for all budgets and tastes but pbr is not among them

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

i mean, 'gansett, yuengling, victory, sierra nevada, brooklyn, anchor, dogfish, miller high life, hamms...

there's a great american lager for all budgets and tastes but pbr is not among them

i can walk across the street right now to the bar and get a $1 pbr and that's the perfect place for pbr, as well as the double pbr tallboy for $5 at the wrestling show which is inside of a hookah bar but you have to get them both at the same time so the entire wrestling crowd (which is standing room only) is double fisting pbr tall boys. i'm ride or die for the blue ribbon.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
oh well if it's a dollar and cold then gently caress it.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Zaphod42 posted:

However, pineapple is a very contentious topping, so that with jalapeño probably just seemed wild to them.

Jalapeno is the natural compliment to Pineapple, little vinegar and spice to cut through the sweetness and grease. Never understood how pineapple got stuck with "the worst sandwich meat," they could just stop stocking it, nobody will care.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snhiofL2Rh4

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Yo is this the thread where I post about how I made dinner for my bra wearing wife

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
You gotta say what dinner was

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

cheetah7071 posted:

You gotta say what dinner was

Ramen tofu vegetable stir fry

The baby also ate some. Most of it ended up on the floor though. And that ended up in the dog. The circle of life!

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Good food can be such a joy

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

no no i like regular PBR, even though to me the notion of calling that "beer" is rather quaint :)

it's just that this PBR "Extra" has a weird bitter aftertaste. regular PBR has no taste at all, in a good way

Edmond Dantes
Sep 12, 2007

Reactor: Online
Sensors: Online
Weapons: Online

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL
Hey thread. I'm officially Old today.

Congratulate me.

:toot:

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Edmond Dantes posted:

Congratulate me.

Happy birthday. Mine's Friday! :toot:

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Edmond Dantes posted:

Congratulate me.

congrats :corsair:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Edmond Dantes posted:

Congratulate me.

We talking "wow I can't believe I'm older than Kurt Cobain ever was" or "I don't know about this new bebop poo poo, Louis Armstrong is all I've ever need!"

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

External Organs posted:

We talking "wow I can't believe I'm older than Kurt Cobain ever was" or "I don't know about this new bebop poo poo, Louis Armstrong is all I've ever need!"

:lol: I'm dead, this killed me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

Edmond Dantes posted:

Congratulate me.

happy birthday!! :toot:

also i've been using this guide to knock out the rest of the requests in pokesnap but i think they're p fun and interesting 💃 https://game8.co/games/New-Pokemon-Snap/archives/329590