Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

uber_stoat posted:

bombing a residential tower block into rubble is just next level poo poo. don't even know what to say.

https://twitter.com/theIMEU/status/1391865780216676355?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

yeah i am talking to the iraqi resistance factions and theyve built a tunnel from iraq to tel aviv, impressive

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
cspam should develop a samson option if dnd gets cspam removed

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

https://mobile.twitter.com/raghadm48/status/1392264252472401921

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
https://i.imgur.com/IZzFVj4.mp4

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/PIX11News/status/1392248792909549575?s=20

Bring the clashes home

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
where's nasrallah and hezbolah when you need them?

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

thatfatkid posted:

gently caress off back to dnd

Bellingcat scare tweets about magic evil Iraqis belong on dnd, yes

lmao

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Chuka Umana posted:

lol

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

has hezbollah made any moves in all this?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Chuka Umana posted:

We move to dnd and post there.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Zeroisanumber posted:

That's roughly the size of the building that I live in.

not anymore

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

All netanyahoo answers are genocide

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i'm being told the iraqi resistance has reassembled saddam's Project Babylon

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The tweet about Iraqi resistance factions is obviously referring to protentional strikes against US forces (and maybe KRG forces) in Iraq. If you want to mock it, at least mock it because those militias have been threatening to strike the US forces for over a year at this point.

No one thinks Kata'ib Hezbollah is about to teleport to Gaza.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Chuka Umana posted:

removing cspam would be the samson option

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

has hezbollah made any moves in all this?

They had already mobilized a few days ago, but it was to counter Israel's planned month of war games.

The Israelis decided to start an actual war and cancelled those war games, but I assume Hezbollah is staying mobilized.

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin
Is it possible for the protestors to reach the settlements or are they heavily fortified? If so, I'm surprised zionists aren't being pulled out of their settlements and skinned alive

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Grandpa Palpatine posted:

Is it possible for the protestors to reach the settlements or are they heavily fortified? If so, I'm surprised zionists aren't being pulled out of their settlements and skinned alive

they are heavily fortified and the settlers themselves are heavily armed

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
its a combo of fortification, troops, armed ppl and Palestinian themselves being fragmented. divide and conquer etc etc

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

They'd get murked. The settlements are fairly heavily defended and the settlers are armed to the teeth.

Centrist Dad
Nov 13, 2007

When I see your posting
College Slice

mila kunis posted:

liberal defenders of israel in the west are all about this kind of poo poo, trying to invoke feels and wishy washy nonsense and how its regrettable but necessary to kill palestinian children

meanwhile in israel they're openly saying that arabs are animals, we're going to take their poo poo and there's nothing anyone can do about it

Golda Meir once said, "We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children."

Think about that for a minute. I know I did very frequently, because my former office's secretary had that quote framed on the wall.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
from 2002 but it gets the point across w/r/t checkpoints

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Atrocious Joe posted:

They had already mobilized a few days ago, but it was to counter Israel's planned month of war games.

The Israelis decided to start an actual war and cancelled those war games, but I assume Hezbollah is staying mobilized.

I had a friend once who always got excited when he thought Nasrallah was really going to start the conflict now and wipe Israel off the map, but it never came to fruition.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Oyak posted:

Golda Meir once said, "We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children."

Think about that for a minute. I know I did very frequently, because my former office's secretary had that quote framed on the wall.

i think that might be the most cynically disingenuous thing i've ever read in my life

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
https://twitter.com/Farah_Gazan/status/1392255524893335554?s=20
gently caress this poo poo

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Oyak posted:

an oppressor rarely says "i hate you" but "why are you making me hate you"

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1392227231473180672

Looks like mass street brawls are breaking out.

Apparently the main synagogue in Lod was ransacked.

Long live the intifada!

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Homeless Friend posted:

from 2002 but it gets the point across w/r/t checkpoints

There probably aren't enough Palestinians of fighting age to pull off some kind of Tet Offensive and guerrilla warfare operations, are there?

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

There probably aren't enough Palestinians of fighting age to pull off some kind of Tet Offensive and guerrilla warfare operations, are there?

If it was a conflict that big I'd expect Hezbollah to join in no?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Oyak posted:

drat what kinda office is this lol

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

i find your attempts to strategize from all the way over here to be a tad offensive

maybe you're a tit/offensive

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

thats really not the problem

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
This thread isn't as active as it should be

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Chuka Umana posted:

Long live the intifada!

Holy gently caress

THS
Sep 15, 2017

theres not much to say, im worried none of this will result in anything good, never has. i hope im wrong but many of the arab states have really abandoned the palestinian cause. im not sure what it would take to improve the situation at this point, and im not going to armchair quarterback it from the US

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

Chuka Umana posted:

Long live the intifada!

Ive been following Palestine/Israel stuff since I guess around the 2006 invasion of Lebanon, and in those 15 years I dont really recall any instances of the palestinians living in Israel rioting like this. Its possible I am forgetting, but this seems like a very big deal.

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Ringo Roadagain posted:

thats really not the problem

I'm just trying to figure out the fastest way to push all the Zionists into the loving Mediterranean

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

If people are in the US, it seems like most cities are having solidarity rallies tomorrow and in the coming days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

Ringo Roadagain posted:

Ive been following Palestine/Israel stuff since I guess around the 2006 invasion of Lebanon, and in those 15 years I dont really recall any instances of the palestinians living in Israel rioting like this. Its possible I am forgetting, but this seems like a very big deal.

This