Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slippery doc
Jan 17, 2006

kill the boy,
save the man

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

i honestly think they will use a nuke first

https://twitter.com/CursedMaps/status/1392311638695546880?s=19

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth

Israel is even crazier than america holy poo poo :stare:

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1392262547580104708/vid/1280x720/obL2ZGQnMerKD-cu.mp4?tag=14

Does this guy look like a Nazi to anyone else? Just the most glaringly obvious Nazi imaginable?

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

wow, sounds like we should give military support to this country so they don't come close to losing any war!

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

Demon Semen posted:

Huh, maybe doomsday christians love of Israel extends beyond its role in their end of days.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

human garbage bag posted:

wow, sounds like we should give military support to this country so they don't come close to losing any war!

agreed op. it’s just math

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

so all we need to do to stop climate change is existentially threaten israel?

one weird trick for nuclear winter huh

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Demon Semen posted:

They learned from the best :911:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
starting to wonder if it's not the other way around

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

That could become really expensive

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

is there any stream with a bunch of video feeds of poo poo going on like for blm last year?

Yugcellent
Apr 30, 2021

by Nyc_Tattoo

Real hurthling! posted:

is there any stream with a bunch of video feeds of poo poo going on like for blm last year?

Why so you can jack off to other people dying liek the blm protests? you're fuckin sick

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

taqueso posted:

That could become really expensive

Each iron dome interceptor missile costs between 40-50,000 USD, so it's not too hard to calculate the financial losses in materiel.

You could easily live off the cost it takes for Israel to shoot down a single homebrew Terror UAV.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Yugcellent posted:

Why so you can jack off to other people dying liek the blm protests? you're fuckin sick

lol

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Office Pig posted:

now i don't believe in book burning, but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nq10MRKxvI&t=98s

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/status/1392275405722329097?s=20

The incredible thing about this interview is that 8 minutes in the BBC guy is trying to ask the Gazan how to stop Hamas from firing rockets into Israel, but he can't answer the question because that's when the neighborhood gets bombed. Then they bring on an IDF spokesman.

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

https://twitter.com/MarkAmesExiled/status/1392275405722329097?s=20

The incredible thing about this interview is that 8 minutes in the BBC guy is trying to ask the Gazan how to stop Hamas from firing rockets into Israel, but he can't answer the question because that's when the neighborhood gets bombed. Then they bring on an IDF spokesman.

:kstare:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Hatebag posted:

It shouldn't be surprising that the us defends israel's actions because the us also indiscriminately murders innocent people for white supremacy all the time. That's consistent, and we call the guys that pull the triggers heroes and the guys that say "go commit genocide" brave leaders who make the tough calls
Death to america
Death to israel

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/EylonALevy/status/1392294391927164938?s=20

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone

Hatebag posted:

It shouldn't be surprising that the us defends israel's actions because the us also indiscriminately murders innocent people for white supremacy all the time. That's consistent, and we call the guys that pull the triggers heroes and the guys that say "go commit genocide" brave leaders who make the tough calls
Death to america
Death to israel

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Does anyone remember that documentary in the 2000s where the director was killed by an isreali soldier? Its what radicalized me in HS.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i am pener the kropoopkin. and i come back to you now, at the turn of the tide

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Each iron dome interceptor missile costs between 40-50,000 USD, so it's not too hard to calculate the financial losses in materiel.

You could easily live off the cost it takes for Israel to shoot down a single homebrew Terror UAV.

I read a piece in how the hamas missiles could become extremely effective as an economic weapon but the issue is the US pays for iron Dome interceptors

mortons stork
Oct 13, 2012
i personally cant wait to see what our super smart media and policy wonks over at the bad forum media literacy thread can tell us about the total blackout on israel atrocities by msm sources

mortons stork has issued a correction as of 08:33 on May 12, 2021

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

I read a piece in how the hamas missiles could become extremely effective as an economic weapon but the issue is the US pays for iron Dome interceptors

Yeah I've got a feeling that outright defeating iron dome by swarming it and tearing poo poo up in the riots is gonna cost Israel a lot more.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

lol

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
some of those tweets you guys are posting are cognitohazards goddamn. truly sicko poo poo, i don't know why i wasn't ready for it.

Death By The Blues posted:

Does anyone remember that documentary in the 2000s where the director was killed by an isreali soldier? Its what radicalized me in HS.

My mum was asking me about this too, I don't remember it at all!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

crepeface posted:

some of those tweets you guys are posting are cognitohazards goddamn. truly sicko poo poo, i don't know why i wasn't ready for it.

the Hogwarts guy posted word for word Moshe Dayan's entire eulogy of Roi Rotberg, in individual tweets.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
If you are Canadian it aired on the old TMN channels, that documentary.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Apoplexy posted:

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1392262547580104708/vid/1280x720/obL2ZGQnMerKD-cu.mp4?tag=14

Does this guy look like a Nazi to anyone else? Just the most glaringly obvious Nazi imaginable?

If it wouldn’t ruin my YouTube recommendations, I’d find a video of Richard Spencer telling a rabbi how much he considers Israel his ideal way to run a country. When your country has nazis looking at it saying “hey, I wish we could do that” the it’s lost its right to exist.

Glah
Jun 21, 2005

Death By The Blues posted:

Death in Gaza?

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

If it wouldn’t ruin my YouTube recommendations, I’d find a video of Richard Spencer telling a rabbi how much he considers Israel his ideal way to run a country. When your country has nazis looking at it saying “hey, I wish we could do that” the it’s lost its right to exist.

No, this isn't worth it. Especially since you can save yourself the trouble and point to the literal jewish nazis in the government

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Office Pig posted:

No, this isn't worth it. Especially since you can save yourself the trouble and point to the literal jewish nazis in the government

There's an interesting op-ed from WaPo that was posted a week ago, and it goes over all of the sheer dysfunction in the Israeli government, which makes it clear why Netanyahu would rather start the 3rd intifada than actually run the country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/05/04/netanyahu-is-desperate-unhinged-totally-uninterested-governing/

Also if we want to play the bodycount game, the 45 dead from the Gallilean stampede makes Netanyahu a greater threat to Israel than Hamas.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
because I hate myself I went to look at reddit

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
lol characterizing violence as indiscriminate, like a cloud of white supremacist angry feels, is imo insanely insulting not only to the US and Israel but even to the Palestinians. everybody knows what they want bro

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

crepeface posted:

lmao

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
being israel is like doing NG+ on colonization with sick mutators (late 20th century, un, intl law, etc)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

crepeface posted:

hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.