Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chronicler of Dongs
Apr 22, 2003

~*~ Magic Mittens ~*~

8WSXW - turnips are 331! Not an amazing price but still not too shabby. Don't leave a tip, I have enough!

closed!

Chronicler of Dongs fucked around with this message at 00:34 on May 12, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Anyone have a non-normal/non-jock villager in boxes today? I used all my NMTs and struck out.

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Evelyn Nesbit posted:

Anyone have a non-normal/non-jock villager in boxes today? I used all my NMTs and struck out.

I think my partner has someone in boxes. I’ll check when I get home in an hour.

CurvyGoonWife
Jun 12, 2018

Evelyn Nesbit posted:

Someone on the goon discord has Zucker up for grabs if you happen to be in the discord (and if not you should, it’s lovely!)

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

I ended up finding someone on Reddit who had Judy up for grabs! I feel like every time I can’t find a new villager it’s karma for not posting the villager I had leave the day before up for grabs (this time it was Anhka).

ChikoDemono
Jul 10, 2007

He said that he would stay forever.

Forever wasn't very long...

Just got home. Looks like you found someone already, so if anyone else needs a villager, I have Raymond in boxes.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Chronicler of Dongs posted:

8WSXW - turnips are 331! Not an amazing price but still not too shabby. Don't leave a tip, I have enough!

closed!

Awesome, I got this earlier, thank you. I have not done multiplayer at all before this. I need to find out if any of my friends are still playing 😂 I got the Switch with my Biden bucks.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

ChikoDemono posted:

Just got home. Looks like you found someone already, so if anyone else needs a villager, I have Raymond in boxes.

Just as well then, I’ve already had Raymond on my island before!

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

I wish visitors could invite people from your campsite to come and camp on their island the next day, or something. I keep getting perfectly nice campers that I don't want. Claude's here today and I'm sure someone would like him.

I also just made Ed cry by refusing to sell him a caterpillar costume. Sorry, buddy, it's for your own good, you can't be trusted because you're dumb enough to actually wear it. I'm mostly willing for everyone to make their own mistakes about clothes and bugs/fish and miscellaneous furniture, but there are limits.

Butt Detective
Mar 24, 2013

Only the dead can know peace from these hats.

Black Robe posted:

I wish visitors could invite people from your campsite to come and camp on their island the next day, or something. I keep getting perfectly nice campers that I don't want. Claude's here today and I'm sure someone would like him.

Same, I keep getting popular villagers in my campsite like Sherb, Fauna, Molly etc. and I don’t personally want them, but I know there’s a lot of people who do :(

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
All I ever get are Snootys and Lazys, and I have two of each and don't want more.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

All I want is a goddamn Mahi Mahi, game. Just gimme the drat fish so I can finally complete the museum. It’s all I have left to get, damnit.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

I really need a second island, drat. I'm in the mood to build something, but my current projects are on hold (too lazy to time travel to move the rocks, and waiting for wedding season items in June) and everything else is probably more or less finished now (also too lazy for custom path patterns). So I'm just wandering around catching bugs and looking for inspiration and wishing I had an unfinished island to play with. I really can't justify a second Switch...

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
I've been doing amazing on photos these last couple weeks, got Phoebe's, Sherb's and Annalisa's within a few days of each other, then today Agnes ponied hers up after only a few weeks living here. I like her tho so she can stay. Annalisa already moved out and Sherb can go whenever he wants.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Day 3 of my wife inviting someone to our island, and Poppy says she can't move in as all the lots have filled in again. Looks like the game decided to be an rear end in a top hat again and move someone into Goldie's empty lot. She moved out two days ago!

So she kicked out Octavian, the last person who invited themselves in.

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

eating only apples posted:

I've been doing amazing on photos these last couple weeks, got Phoebe's, Sherb's and Annalisa's within a few days of each other, then today Agnes ponied hers up after only a few weeks living here. I like her tho so she can stay. Annalisa already moved out and Sherb can go whenever he wants.

Annalisa moved in for me a few days ago. My first book reading and cooking villager!

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

IUG posted:

Day 3 of my wife inviting someone to our island, and Poppy says she can't move in as all the lots have filled in again. Looks like the game decided to be an rear end in a top hat again and move someone into Goldie's empty lot. She moved out two days ago!

So she kicked out Octavian, the last person who invited themselves in.

Yeah, that's how the game works. You have one day to fill an empty lot, Tom sells it to a random on the second day if you don't.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Friga, the penguin who was previously a resident on the goon-favourite island of Intl’ Dump, is moving out of Fiorina tomorrow. It’d be lovely to keep her among the goon population to be honest. If someone has a free plot today and wants her I’m willing to TIME CRIME so you can take her ASAP, otherwise she’ll be in boxes tomorrow for anyone who wants to wait.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Black Robe posted:

Yeah, that's how the game works. You have one day to fill an empty lot, Tom sells it to a random on the second day if you don't.

Ugh. So basically I have to let someone move, and invite a camper that day. Next day they're in boxes and we invite someone again. Third day their lot is open and you have to invite them again? That's not a lot of wiggle room.

J-Spot
May 7, 2002

IUG posted:

Ugh. So basically I have to let someone move, and invite a camper that day. Next day they're in boxes and we invite someone again. Third day their lot is open and you have to invite them again? That's not a lot of wiggle room.

If you’re inviting campers using amiibo then you can just pick who you want to replace at any time. Use empty plot days to search for villagers on nook mile islands or to trade for a villager on someone else’s island.

Also you do not necessarily need to invite the amiibo villager on three consecutive days. Your previous invites are saved so if you know you eventually want to invite someone then you can bank two visits and wait until you’re ready to move them in to invite them a third time. I’ve always got a few villagers banked to pull in if I don’t find anyone good on nook mile hunts.

J-Spot fucked around with this message at 21:08 on May 12, 2021

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Once again, Celeste has returned to Mau-Mau! I have her trapped up at B-2 where Godzilla fights the T. Rex skeleton behind Claudia's house.

CLOSED

Turnips are 190, buy what you want at Nooks and Abels. Leif is here if you need flowers and/or shrubs.

Help yourself to whatever's on the ground, including DIYs, bait and various and sundry items. If you need fruit, flowers or pumpkins, those are fine to take, too.

There are extra zodiac star pieces on Redd's secret beach. First come first served.

I'll be AFK but keeping an eye on the connection sporadically

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 11:00 on May 13, 2021

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

Anyone interested in Aurora? Friendly penguin who grows devil eyes when she gets excited. She'll be in boxes tomorrow so let me know!

Also does anyone have a spare golden armor DIY? It's the last piece I need for that big rear end robot

Zonko_T.M.
Jul 1, 2007

I'm not here to fuck spiders!

Someone on the discord posted this guide to glitching in to items so you can sit in a bathtub:

https://youtu.be/D_rZpLDdtW4

Turns out it works on pretty much any object!

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

...wow, Rowan's house does not match his vibe at all. Though the amount of tiger stuff is amusing, either he thinks nobody can tell he's a tiger or he needs to remind himself sometimes. I'm hoping he's going to be nice, so far Tybalt has been disappointingly one-note and I would like one permanent tiger. Guess we'll see how things go once their friendship gets higher.

Second rock now in the correct place.

Redd's here with a bunch of poo poo I don't want as per usual.

Might open up later.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

A happy day and a sad day on Fiorina:

Happy because I finally got the gold shovel DIY from Gulliver and can now accurately complete my ‘Dr Jacobi from Twin Peaks’ cosplay

Sad because Friga is moving out

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

IslaSancta is opening up for a few hours while I sit AFK and wrestle with technology.
Please excuse the mannequins, I'm trying to manipulate rock spawns.

It's raining, feel free to try fishing.

Help yourself to anything in the stores. Nooks has an expensive briefcase if that's your thing. Turnips are 120 but I should have a better price tomorrow.

Today's visitor is Redd, offering a REAL Serene Painting, FAKE Valiant Statue, FAKE Basic Painting, FAKE Academic Painting and unlimited toasters and flamingos.

Dobie was crafting a bamboo wall but it's due to switch to someone else any time now.

Dodo CLOSED

Black Robe fucked around with this message at 15:20 on May 13, 2021

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

does anyone have a garden bench/log bench/wild log bench diy i could grab

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

oddium posted:

I've got log bench and log garden lounge DIYs I can either deliver or you can pick up.

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy

oddium posted:

I have all three.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Was overjoyed to see Fauna hanging out in Flora's house this morning.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Anyone have turnips prices over 94? My highest all week was 63...

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Anyone have turnips prices over 94? My highest all week was 63...

I haven't hosted before, let me see about it.

Ok, code is . I set the console to stay awake for 2 hours, so it won't time out, right?

edit: Afternoon price is 118, so I can keep it going for a little while.

Closing this for now, let me know if somebody needs it.

Kia Soul Enthusias fucked around with this message at 02:50 on May 15, 2021

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Charles posted:

I have 113 for a little over an hour (the console is on Alaska time).

I haven't hosted before, let me see about it.

Ok, code is H2MQR . I set the console to stay awake for 2 hours, so it won't time out, right?

On me waaaaaaaay!

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

On me waaaaaaaay!
Cool! Sorry, I was on a phone call I had to pay attention to, or I would have tried to interact more. Thank you for the tip! I didn't know you could leave notes on the messageboard.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

TL posted:

This is pleasing. Blathers would probably have appreciated it.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

TL posted:

Didn't dress as Merryweather and take a picture?

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Some good shopping deals to be found on Fiorina today. Nooks has a black imperial chest, a clay furnace, and a black antique bed for sale, along with unlimited mini cactus sets and essay sets.

Also come say hi to Fiorina’s newest resident, Lopez!

Dodo: Closed

Poo In An Alleyway fucked around with this message at 18:41 on May 16, 2021

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Anyone have access to the cutting board DIY recipe? My GF really needs it to get her kitchen going.

Haji
Nov 15, 2005

Haj Paj

punishedkissinger posted:

Anyone have access to the cutting board DIY recipe? My GF really needs it to get her kitchen going.

I have one in my pile of diy and my island is open for the next couple hours or so. Dodo code is in the Dodo thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Is there a link to the Dodo thread? sorry I'm a newb here.

Edit: NVM Got it! Thanks

punishedkissinger fucked around with this message at 17:26 on May 16, 2021