Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Apoplexy posted:

Israel has no history, only a criminal record.

o7

average fascism fan vs average hamas enjoyer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
very little of what we are seeing happen now in palestine is new, and joe biden has done more than almost anybody in the last 50 years to enable it

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Israel's right to defend itself is a lot like Philip Brailsford's.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Eat poo poo and die you senile rapist.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

paul_soccer12 posted:

very little of what we are seeing happen now in palestine is new, and joe biden has done more than almost anybody in the last 50 years to enable it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYLNCcLfIkM

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The dumbest poo poo about this take is that they do. The iron dome is incredibly effective. They take every hit on their shield with no struggle at all and everyone goes "oh but they have to kill kids to defend themselves".

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

livestream of gaza skyline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD7Wou3FaFM

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

gently caress joe Biden

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
Aw Joe's just nostalgic because he can remember so clearly when Israel was formed, when he was in his late 30s

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

Gumball Gumption posted:

gently caress joe Biden

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Gumball Gumption posted:

gently caress joe Biden

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Gumball Gumption posted:

gently caress joe Biden

Malleum
Aug 16, 2014

Am I the one at fault? What about me is wrong?
Buglord
https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/1392559121396768775

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

So the us is openly pro-genocide

Again

Mafic Rhyolite
Nov 7, 2020

by Hand Knit
So I haven't been paying attention recently, does it look like Israel is going to start the Final Solution any time soon? It seems like now is the perfect opportunity for them to just kill everyone they don't want within "their" borders. They've got an American government full of psycho racist warhawks at every level backing them up unconditionally, who are they afraid of pissing off? Nobody would do anything about anything they wanted to do.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
get rear end cancer and suffer before you join your piece of poo poo son in hell you loving monster

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Gumball Gumption posted:

gently caress joe Biden

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

lmao

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Mafic Rhyolite posted:

So I haven't been paying attention recently, does it look like Israel is going to start the Final Solution any time soon? It seems like now is the perfect opportunity for them to just kill everyone they don't want within "their" borders. They've got an American government full of psycho racist warhawks at every level backing them up unconditionally, who are they afraid of pissing off? Nobody would do anything about anything they wanted to do.

this is first and foremost a cynical grab at power on bibi's part, whatever happens is a function of retaining power, and he will continue to wield this conflict like a bludgeon so long as it suits him

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Mafic Rhyolite posted:

they will probably kill a bunch of people then go back to ethnically cleansing the west bank and starving gaza

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Mafic Rhyolite posted:

i imagine this is a trial run to see what they can get away with. and you're right that they're learning they can do pretty much whatever they want

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
https://twitter.com/rulajebreal/status/1392593801546506244?s=20

wow those israelis sure are civilized folk

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
take america with you to hell joe

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Gumball Gumption posted:

gently caress joe Biden

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Gumball Gumption posted:

gently caress joe Biden

paul_soccer12 posted:

get rear end cancer and suffer before you join your piece of poo poo son in hell you loving monster

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1392597451194966031?s=20

:iiam:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
joe DIEden

Jay-V
Nov 8, 2009

ummmmmmmm this is like 10000000x worse than charolttesville lmfao what

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Low Desert Punk posted:

i imagine this is a trial run to see what they can get away with. and you're right that they're learning they can do pretty much whatever they want

its more like this is a (slightly delayed - usually it happens every 2-3 years) routine demonstration of what level of violence Israel feels it is justified in doing to achieve its ethnostate project, and as a reminder to their victims and the world at large that they can commit heinous atrocities, all on film, and have the highest levels of US government go to bat for them

go too long between sessions of mowing the lawn as they call it and people might get the idea that israel isnt an exception to what standard every other military on earth is supposed to be held to

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Jay-V posted:

sir a white woman was killed

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
a white woman was lynched in charlottesville

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Israel also had elections recently in March, where bibi's party lost seats (still has the most though), and are struggling to form government. This is bibi feeding red meat to his base so he can win more seats next time.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

i've seen some people saying that this possibly started as bibi trying to drum up a distraction from his ongoing fraud / corruption trial and then it just spun out of control, but i'm not plugged in enough to israeli politics to know how realistic that theory is

they certainly don't need any excuse to do this poo poo year in and year out, but this is definitely the craziest things have gotten in my living memory

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna
All accurate besides "spun out of control". Bibi has wanted mobs lynching the Palestinians openly on TV his entire loving life.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

three infantry brigades mobilized

https://twitter.com/CBSEveningNews/status/1392593017291280389

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

mobilizing infantry against actual children

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

Jay-V posted:

a new study bible! posted:

sir a white woman was killed

Marx Headroom posted:

a white woman was lynched in charlottesville

why do this poo poo. why introduce it. stop it

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Hatebag posted:

I was thinking about this earlier. There's no coherent coalition to get rid of netanyahu

All the parties are basically likud or haredi psychos with a smattering of "centrists" and then the arab parties, two are left, one is right, none of them have power. Even a couple labor pms are going to support netanyahu lol. There aren't enough seats to get rid of netanyahu, it's just a matter of time til all the maniacs coalesce behind him.
All netanyahu has to do is provoke a hamas response and the electorate will become more insanely racist and vote in enough maniacs for him to form a maniac coalition

Look at the composition of the knesset. The opposition to netanyahu is basically yesh atid and a few other parties with a handful of seats, and most of them aren't going to be in a coalition with yesh atid, I don't think. They can't get a coalition party together because the electorate is insane racists. To stay in power/out of jail, netanyahu just has to keep enough psycho morons voting for him to either keep an opposition coalition party from forming or gain enough seats to form his own coalition party. the best way to do that is by provoking a response from hamas/ij. Netanyahu wants rockets in tel aviv and that's why all the poo poo in jerusalem happened.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

misadventurous posted:

why do this poo poo. why introduce it. stop it

the tweet compared it to Charlottesville

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o: