Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Nonsense posted:

Indian nationalist lungs are all goo.

God I wish, then theyd shut up about muslims for a second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Only book I need about Israel is the Qu’ran

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

top 10 worst australians

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why is gal gadot a thing . who gives a poo poo about super hero movies . literally an IDF terrorist

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo
How do we decide which people get to run an apartheid state where their ancient ancestors lived? Cspam would be hooting and hollering to see tribes return from Oklahoma and treat southern cities like Gaza lol

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

I like the last earth which has a cool cover

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Peter Daou Zen posted:

Why is gal gadot a thing . who gives a poo poo about super hero movies . literally an IDF terrorist

She's good in fast five, one of the best movies of the decade

poll plane variant posted:

How do we decide which people get to run an apartheid state where their ancient ancestors lived? Cspam would be hooting and hollering to see tribes return from Oklahoma and treat southern cities like Gaza lol

people were having fun speculating the outcome of the supreme court case would lead to this

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
hindutva people are so loving weird.

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

correct, cspam is full of idiotic liberals

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

I love banksy

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Algund Eenboom posted:

I like the last earth which has a cool cover

That's a beautiful cover, thank you.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Lostconfused posted:

There's like 4 people following that account and it has barely any retweets, likes, whatever the gently caress.

Who even cares about what that weirdo is posting.

dunno i found the image of some braindead indian fascist with a hitler avatar showing solidarity with israel pretty funny

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Homeless Friend posted:

lets do book recommendations as well as going DTI imo. I had to look it up but I read Palestine and the Arab-Israeli Conflict: A History with Documents by Charles D. Smith like 5 years ago and that book was sick. loads of primrary sources. Sorta spans british lobbying/pre-founding to 90's iirc

ty and I welcome more. books Ftw

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Peter Daou Zen posted:

wonder woman sucked

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

spacemang_spliff posted:

wonder woman sucked

how do you know if it "sucked"

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

lets compliment israel instead

they make some good snack food

not that i buy it anymore after seeing its made in israel lol :sad:

probably gets made by israeli palestinians too, that then get brutalized/murdered after work

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

how do you know if it "sucked"

I watched it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

loving disgusting

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Peter Daou Zen posted:

i'm like 80% sure the idf funds the wonder woman movies

it's also really funny that they made all the actresses who play the amazons do a lovely israeli accent because gal gadot sucks at acting and the producers didn't want to ruin the suspension of disbelief lol

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

https://twitter.com/theIMEU/status/1392629584458309635

What the gently caress

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo
How do we determine which group of people is the One Indigenous Owner of each piece of land anyway?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
https://twitter.com/ajplus/status/1392559121396768775

irredeemable demon cracker nation

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

How do we determine which group of people is the One Indigenous Owner of each piece of land anyway?

israelis hosed it up so they gotta go sorry

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

fits my needs posted:

netanyahu & modi love each other lol

Hindutvas are the most pathetic fascists in the world. They constantly suck up to Western imperialists thinking they're going to be let into the white mens' club, and just let all the making GBS threads in the street jokes roll off them like water on a duck.

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

This is a really bad bit

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

spacemang_spliff posted:

irredeemable demon cracker nation

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

just wrote my congresspeople to demand sanctions and a no fly zone. I mean we might as well use MIC for good, right?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lmao Israeli Chud scum are trying to copy The Purge movie and beat their Arab neighbors to death with baseball bats.

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

a good rule of thumb is if you have to ghettoize and exterminate another group to settle there you probably hosed up

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nasrallah do the needful

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

TheSlutPit posted:

a good rule of thumb is if you have to ghettoize and exterminate another group to settle there you probably hosed up

You'd have to do "population transfers" to fulfill basically any irredentist/landback program by definition.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Didn't bibi murder his predecessor

poll plane variant
Jan 12, 2021

by sebmojo

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Didn't bibi murder his predecessor

Probably lol he's a ghoul

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

TheSlutPit posted:

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lol you could get your neighbors you don't like beat up easy af putting rando markings

Peter Daou Zen
Apr 6, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
We put an A up for Arab families

J up for Jewish families

still don’t know how people are getting confused

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Apoplexy posted:

Israel has no history, only a criminal record.

o7

remember when don lemon got caught liking this dudes thirst traps on twitter lol

uber_stoat posted:

hindutva people are so loving weird.

a bunch of them are genuine nazis, like literally their handles are like adolphhitler1488 and poo poo. but they also love israel, even though they didn't give a poo poo about it whatsoever until like 10 years ago. reactionary brains are incredibly hosed up, more studies need to be done on how so many people can literally have their entire worldview and personalities rewired by the world's crudest astroturfing

Grizzled Patriarch has issued a correction as of 02:12 on May 13, 2021