Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

bedpan posted:

i don't support anyone who endorses violence

How is that violent?

In fact, disarming, defunding and abolishing Israel would save tens of millions of lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

bedpan posted:

i don't support anyone who endorses violence

lol

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Does anyone know where I can find a list of actions across the US?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
is it violence to defend yourself?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The violence of posting

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Hot Karl Marx posted:

is it violence to defend yourself?

it is when the actor is the state and/or the victim is not considered to be human

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
Israel is a person?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/attackerman/status/1392560777735909384?s=20

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

bedpan posted:

it is when the actor is the state and/or the victim is not considered to be human

i dont know what this means

but fascists only understand blood

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Chuka Umana posted:

Israel is a person?

not just a person, but the only person who believes in democratic freedoms in the Middle East

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

look at this pussy

https://twitter.com/ASE/status/1392446894866042880?s=20

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

bedpan posted:

not just a person, but the only person who believes in democratic freedoms in the Middle East

:thunk:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
im sure there will be some introspection among the american political class once every remaining Palestinian is dead

in another 60 years we may even get an 'oh poo poo, our bad' in history textbooks

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

poll plane variant posted:

How do we determine which group of people is the One Indigenous Owner of each piece of land anyway?

Well you ask the British and french to decide for you, that's the most fair

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

bedpan posted:

Into the sea

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

If they don't like it they should leave.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

obama can only get it up by dronestiking teenagers

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

I mean, probably throw in with the natives but hey it's a good thought exercise

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Popy posted:

obama can only get it up by dronestiking teenagers

lmao he publicly stated he had to kill people to look tough for domestic policy reasons

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I just remembered the Vela Incident

quote:

The Vela incident, also known as the South Atlantic Flash, was an unidentified double flash of light detected by an American Vela Hotel satellite on 22 September 1979 near the Prince Edward Islands in the Indian Ocean.

The cause of the flash remains officially unknown, and some information about the event remains classified by the U.S. government.[1] While it has been suggested that the signal could have been caused by a meteoroid hitting the satellite, the previous 41 double flashes detected by the Vela satellites were caused by nuclear weapons tests.[2][3][4] Today, most independent researchers believe that the 1979 flash was caused by a nuclear explosion[1][5][6][7] – perhaps an undeclared nuclear test carried out by South Africa and Israel.[8]

Well before the Vela incident, American intelligence agencies had made the assessment that Israel probably possessed its own nuclear weapons.[32] According to journalist Seymour Hersh, the detection was the third joint Israeli-South African nuclear test in the Indian Ocean, and the Israelis had sent two IDF ships and "a contingent of Israeli military men and nuclear experts" for the test.[33] Author Richard Rhodes also concludes the incident was an Israeli nuclear test, conducted in cooperation with South Africa, and that the United States administration deliberately obscured this fact in order to avoid complicating relations with South Africa and Israel.[34] Likewise, Leonard Weiss offers a number of arguments to support the test being Israeli, and claims that successive U.S. administrations continue to cover up the test to divert unwanted attention that may portray its foreign policy in a bad light.[35] Similarly, Professor Avner Cohen concluded that in hindsight, the existence of a cover-up by the United States is unambiguous because there were "at least three independent scientific pieces of evidence unrelated to a satellite that confirm the existence of the explosion."[36][37]

In the 2008 book The Nuclear Express: A Political History of the Bomb and its Proliferation, Thomas C. Reed and Danny B. Stillman stated their opinion that the "double flash" was the result of a joint South African–Israeli nuclear bomb test.[38] David Albright stated in his article about the "double flash" event in the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists that "If the 1979 flash was caused by a test, most experts agree it was probably an Israeli test".[2] In 2010, it was reported that, on 27 February 1980, President Jimmy Carter wrote in his diary, "We have a growing belief among our scientists that the Israelis did indeed conduct a nuclear test explosion in the ocean near the southern end of Africa."[39]

Leonard Weiss, of the Center for International Security and Cooperation at Stanford University writes: "The weight of the evidence that the Vela event was an Israeli nuclear test assisted by South Africa appears overwhelming."[35]

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The Obama administration didn't hesitate to re-arm Israel in 2014.

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

bedpan posted:

get out

Rollie Fingers
Jul 28, 2002

The most progressive administration ever!

Biden is a poo poo stain of a human being. I hope when he eventually dies it's in excruciating pain.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

remember when don lemon got caught liking this dudes thirst traps on twitter lol

a bunch of them are genuine nazis, like literally their handles are like adolphhitler1488 and poo poo. but they also love israel, even though they didn't give a poo poo about it whatsoever until like 10 years ago. reactionary brains are incredibly hosed up, more studies need to be done on how so many people can literally have their entire worldview and personalities rewired by the world's crudest astroturfing

a century of british colonisation fucks your conception of yourselves

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

I just remembered the Vela Incident

The Carter administration worked hard to discredit the Vela Incident since one of Carter's policy planks was nonproliferation. He shouldn't have bothered given what happened in Iran later on.

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

I feel like there's something to be said about Israel being a nation of Eichmanns, but I can't quite grasp it

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
do Israel and south africa have any sort of connection ?

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The Obama administration didn't hesitate to re-arm Israel in 2014.

and then netenhayu went in front of congress to try to sabotage his iran policy!!

What other country could a head of government go in front of another legislature an argue for sabotaging their head of states policies!! And Obama still was cucked by bibi!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

crepeface posted:

a century of british colonisation fucks your conception of yourselves

we need a cia but it tracks down the irl pics of the people in conversations like these. for our entertainment

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Reality Protester posted:

oranges and nuclear weapons development. lunatic settlers too

OK baizuo
Mar 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Office Pig posted:

israel:
-believes in a galactic alien empire

Wait what? This sounds sort of like those Korean nationalists who believe there used to be an ancient global Korean empire, but better lol

Ansar Santa
Jul 12, 2012

They might have given apartheid south africa The Bomb

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

lol

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

OK baizuo posted:

Wait what? This sounds sort of like those Korean nationalists who believe there used to be an ancient global Korean empire, but better lol

Israelians

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1392639909987602433?s=20

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

A Russian troll farm posted:

I feel like there's something to be said about Israel being a nation of Eichmanns, but I can't quite grasp it

they're a nation of Big Eichmanns, cuz they're fat as gently caress

y'all know what I'm sayin?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Does the US state department not know there's a difference between Fatah and Hamas?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/davidsheen/status/1392643008315772929?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Anyway, you can't really liken Israel to a nation of Eichmanns, because Eichmann was a bloodless bureaucrat who did what he was told since he only believed in the job. Israelis on the other hand believe in and love genocide.