Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
THE BEST MAN VS DARBY 71 56.35%
BUCKS VS SCU 40 31.75%
NAGATA VS MOX 14 11.11%
OC VS PAC 1 0.79%
Total: 126 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Anthony Ogogo is going to liquidise Cody's kidneys while Ross Kemp sits at ringside calling him a muppet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

I honestly dont know how people listen to dave, the way he speaks just annoys me so much i cant take more than a few minutes before turning off a clip. I will usually just wait until somebody gives a summary of what he was attempting to get across

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Dave sounds like he's eating something in that clip, and it's super gross. I haven't listened to him in years but I don't remember him sounding that wet-mouthed.

cauliflower jones
Nov 8, 2009
is Cage-Hangman for the FTW belt? because if not, it should be and they should strap up the cowboy

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Duke Pukem posted:

I honestly dont know how people listen to dave, the way he speaks just annoys me so much i cant take more than a few minutes before turning off a clip. I will usually just wait until somebody gives a summary of what he was attempting to get across

I like Dave when he says stuff I agree with. I can't stand him when he doesn't.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Big Dave's finely honed wrestling mind simply works too fast for his mouth to follow so he tries to say three things at the same time and it ends up as Davespeak. Tragic condition.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!
I listen to a ten minute clip of Dave once every two weeks. It's fascinating. Can't imagine someone powering through more that.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Just completely baffled about Cody's U!S!A! promo and "arguments are what makes America" like y'all aren't on the brink of civil war thanks to "arguments" but especially about doing it all while having a tattoo that just has to count as treason in some way, when they announced Pac from England and Shawn Spears as Canadian my watching group kept making "hope Cody doesn't know that" jokes

The Inner Circle vehicle quite strongly invoked the image of a Saints Row 2 sewage truck when it came in, fortunately because the Attitude era has passed it was just the pressure washer they probably needed to clean Daniels' entire blood supply off the mat, like holy poo poo the spirit of New Jack was watching over that one for sure.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!
When the time comes for the Parking Lot Brawl, I hope they do a package about how Orange's neck has survived an onslaught from Death Triangle for a year now.

Its been Fenix kicking Orange's head out in an early Daily's Place episode, Penta kicking the neck during one of their most recent matches, and then PAC yesterday, right?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

cauliflower jones posted:

is Cage-Hangman for the FTW belt? because if not, it should be and they should strap up the cowboy

it isn't, as far as we can tell, and i'm hoping they build to that

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

Is this how Dave always sounds?

no, he's way more coherent than usual in that clip

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

My Lovely Horse posted:

Just completely baffled about Cody's U!S!A! promo and "arguments are what makes America" like y'all aren't on the brink of civil war thanks to "arguments" but especially about doing it all while having a tattoo that just has to count as treason in some way, when they announced Pac from England and Shawn Spears as Canadian my watching group kept making "hope Cody doesn't know that" jokes

The Inner Circle vehicle quite strongly invoked the image of a Saints Row 2 sewage truck when it came in, fortunately because the Attitude era has passed it was just the pressure washer they probably needed to clean Daniels' entire blood supply off the mat, like holy poo poo the spirit of New Jack was watching over that one for sure.

New Jack is still alive but spends a lot of time in the spirit realm so yeah, probably. So much loving blood, it owned.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

smarxist posted:

it isn't, as far as we can tell, and i'm hoping they build to that

I doubt it, Hangman winning a lesser singles belt dilutes his eventual AEW title win so I don't think they'll go for it

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
He should win the match and then start calling himself the FTW champion and demand they hand over the belt already.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

number???

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

fantasy booking: Daniels is stretchered backstage, Kazarian barely holds out until Daniels returns with a transfusion bag on a stand which he uses as a foreign object to take the win for SCU

My Lovely Horse fucked around with this message at 21:27 on May 13, 2021

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

4:20 baybeeeeeee

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

0, number of title belts currently held by Darby Allin

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

felt odd after the bucks/scu to go to the back for the dressing room stuff when it felt like it should have been SCU's moment. that's my one complaint of the 2 hours of television.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

tao of lmao posted:

felt odd after the bucks/scu to go to the back for the dressing room stuff when it felt like it should have been SCU's moment. that's my one complaint of the 2 hours of television.

they had to cut away so the doctors could make sure daniels didn't bleed all of his blood, only most of it

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Alaois posted:

they had to cut away so the doctors could make sure daniels didn't bleed all of his blood, only most of it

yeah makes sense he was reallllllly gushing and when it finally slowed down matt opened it back up again lol

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

tao of lmao posted:

yeah makes sense he was reallllllly gushing and when it finally slowed down matt opened it back up again lol

even at the end it looked really gnarly

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

they had to change the mat too, which somewhere NIgel McGuinness is breathing a sigh of relief

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

https://twitter.com/PWTorch/status/1392940786594066438

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

That sounds like about what you'd expect of a drop from a big show like B&G.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
looks like the show was bad after all

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Reasonable drop.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!
Cody's speech doomed AEW, wrap it up.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Quarters are gonna be realllllllll interesting this week

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Excited to see what people handwring over this week, my money's on the CD bladejob

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

People heard "Wild Thing" and immediately changed the channel

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

MorningMoon posted:

Cody's speech doomed AEW, wrap it up.

The tatoo killed AEW, it's just taken this long for the body to fall.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they're saying the ratings went down after Miro won the TNT title

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Another loss for the shitheads

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

all excuses wresting cry laughing emoji

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

RIP AEW

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I enjoyed the wrestling. The pinnacle promo was fun. Needs more Jade exercising. Sting need to get interrupted some more.

The cody promo was Not Good. Like america.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

oops i hosed up the date whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

coconono posted:

I enjoyed the wrestling. The pinnacle promo was fun. Needs more Jade exercising. Sting need to get interrupted some more.

The cody promo was Not Good. Like america.

you have to play the hits